PDA

View Full Version : alpinestars

400exrules
03-27-2006, 04:27 PM
Well because of my wreck yesterday, one of the straps got torn outta my MSR boots and a hole ripped down the side, so im gonna have to get some new boots. My dad told me to look for some new boots and he would go in and pay half with me, which im really suprised because he usually doesnt do that....i guess he saw how important they are yesterday and decided he would help me get some new ones.
Ive done some searches and it looks like the Tech 6's are the best choice. i race 2hr. harescrambles so i need somethin thats comfortable, can get muddy and wet, and offers good protection. What do you guys recommend?

quads14589
03-27-2006, 04:35 PM
i got alpinestars

CannondaleRider
03-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Gaerne SG-10s for sure.

My sister rolled her ankle with Alpinestars.

The Gaernes have extreme ankle protection, but do not hinder natural movement in the slightest.

Plus, they are SO comfortable. If it wasn't for the fact I would look a little goofy, I could wear them all the time. Seriously the most comfortable thing i've put on my feet.:macho

400exrules
03-27-2006, 05:32 PM
has anyone had tech 6's? how do you like them?

BlasterEaten250
03-27-2006, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
Gaerne SG-10s for sure.

My sister rolled her ankle with Alpinestars.

The Gaernes have extreme ankle protection, but do not hinder natural movement in the slightest.

Plus, they are SO comfortable. If it wasn't for the fact I would look a little goofy, I could wear them all the time. Seriously the most comfortable thing i've put on my feet.:macho around how much do those cost?

underpowered
03-27-2006, 05:50 PM
i have teh A-star tech 6's and they are great. they are a little plasticy, but feel great and offer great protection.Very easy to break in. I would recomend them to anyone.