PDA

View Full Version : I think i got ripped off.

PismoLocal
03-27-2006, 12:51 PM
Im pretty sure i got screwed by ebay member dood222, i was going out of town so i asked him to end the austion early and i would paypal him $50. He ended it, i paid him thursday march 2nd through paypal. He said he mailed the front brake calipers on monday march 6th and i still haven't recieved them and he said he can't give me a tracking number. Its been 3 weeks and i still havent recieved them, when should i contact paypal about it? Is it true you have to contact them within 30 days of the transaction?

03-27-2006, 01:21 PM
u didnt buy it through ebay so good luck. yes...contact them immediately to go ahead ang get things rolling with your refund

PismoLocal
03-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Is 3 weeks long enought to wait though? i dont wanna contact paypal about it and then have the calipers show up at my door the next day and feel like a jack*****.

PismoLocal
03-27-2006, 01:27 PM
I think im going to send him a message saying that he has til next monday to get me a tracking # or the parts and if i dont get them by then that i will contact paypal and his local sherrifs department.

03-27-2006, 01:29 PM
no, go ahead and file it with paypal. if it does indeed show up then cancel the complaint or whatever

miller821
03-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Sounds to me like you got ripped, I would file a complaint with paypal, and email him telling you that you did, so that you give him a chance to return it..