PDA

View Full Version : Timing

07-24-2002, 06:29 PM
I have a kawasaki mojave motor i had to rebuild and i was wondering how to time it, i can time sohc motors but the dual over head cams have me puzzled. i was wondering how to line them up properly. someone help please

07-24-2002, 08:27 PM
C'mon nacsracer that aint right, not that I dont totally disagree with it but if if its correct its just not right.

I would deffinately suggest you get your hands on a repair manual, you dont want to go crazy screwing up the timing.

Castor-426ex
07-24-2002, 11:07 PM
you got some good spellin goin on there?
you just fall of the shortbus:D

07-25-2002, 08:29 PM
c'mon guys can't anyone come up with an explination? it's not my bike i wouldn't ride a little bike that that, i'm doing the motor for a friend.

nacsracer199 what kind of bike u got?? You gotta get a life you little fag and realize not everyone can afford a nice bike. and there's nothing wrong with kawasaki's besides the fact that you're a poser and you like to talk **** about other people's ****.

BornOnFire
07-25-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer199
well the main reason is u dont kno how 2 time it, is cuz u have a kawasuckie blojoby, and the engines r horrible, so thats prolly y u dont kno how 2 time it

Somewhere there is a nursery school missing a student....hey nacsracer199, why don't you pay attention in ENGLISH class next semester. If you are going to be pathetic enough to insult someone with your mindless banter, at least have the self respect to put your words in the correct context.......hmmmmm future ditch diggers of America here folks.......:rolleyes:

07-25-2002, 10:45 PM
well for 1 reason i talk this way is because its online and its 10 times easier 2 type and abreviate words rather than spell them al out. i understand that everyone cant afford a good bike, i have a 400ex, i understand that not everyone can afford one, but the thing is, ive had so many problems with other companies like kawasucki and suzuki and honda is the only compan i never had a problem with, so dont think im jus tryin 2 make fun of u cuz u were rebuilding a mojave(there i called it the real name) well so im sry if it seemed as if i was tryin 2 start ****, i wasnt, my fault, i jus always make fun of everyone, no matter wut, i make fun of my parents and everyone, its a SWEET habbit cuz no one can think of a way 2 crack on me

Lorduss
07-25-2002, 10:53 PM
nacracer, your a dick, go home, if you cant give any good advice, dont give ANY THING AT ALL!

buddy, get a manual for the bike, your gonna need it, im learning how to do engines my self and im a few steps behind you.
but the best of luck to you.

and nacs, i belive all bikes are quality, some maby more than others, i by honda, and maby because i belive there the best, i dont think any other company falls to short, there all quality bikes.
quality is probbly some thing you cant understand,

07-25-2002, 11:08 PM
how the **** am i an *** for joking around about anuther quad, i do understand quality, honda has the best quality and reliability, so yeah u r a ****ing idiot for misunderstanding me u faggot, o and im not a poser, i bet i could whoop in a race 2

OutlawEX
07-25-2002, 11:13 PM
Ok how about every one just chill,Nacs is alllowed to his opion in every way,but u dont need to be calling his Dick and all this other crap....ITs easier to say stuff when ur on the computer rather than in person,Im not favoring anyone buy just chill out!!

Ok Red Rider i dont have a mojave but on a 400ex u have a lil bolt on the case and if u unloosen the bolt there is a flywheel and that flywheel has a lil line ingraved and its suppost to line up wit a lil groove where the timing bolt is taken off which is on the case,i hope i may helped ya,just thought i see

BornOnFire
07-26-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer199
how the **** am i an *** for joking around about anuther quad, i do understand quality, honda has the best quality and reliability, so yeah u r a ****ing idiot for misunderstanding me u faggot, o and im not a poser, i bet i could whoop in a race 2

You little punk........You need to learn to respect your elders. What are you 14? You have a lot to learn. Hopefully you will find out soon what it means to be a MAN. Coming on here and insulting others is not going to get you anywhere in life. I hope you have a burning question come up and that you post it here looking for help. Based on your treatment of others, you will probably get flamed and I can't say I blame anyone either. You deserve it!!!

Pappy
07-26-2002, 08:39 AM
hahaha.....geuss a few of you will be joinin matrix

07-26-2002, 08:39 AM
4PUNKS IF YOU BANNED USE FOR SAYING SICK F**K WITH THE ** THERE YOU SUUUUURE WILL HAVE FUN WITH THIS ONE!

330exracer122
07-26-2002, 09:07 AM
got get them 4 punks

4punksdad
07-26-2002, 09:56 AM
this user will be banned.........no more warnings for trouble makers.