PDA

View Full Version : Always Respect the Red Wing

cbennett86250r
03-26-2006, 09:53 PM
Well it happened.. i got stupid..
i was racing with my cousin who was on an 01 yz250F..
we were out in my field, that has several.. one way trails.. as in one behind another.. i went to go around him, and i hit an unfamiliar hole..so.. it goes to endo, im looking straight at the ground, while my legs are in the air, of course i panic rev the balls off of it, and when it lands i land on the right side of it.. down by the nerf bar, still hanging onto the handle bars, with my legs dragging down on the ground, still having the throttle pinned, i dont know why.. it just happened really fast, the 250r drug me aways until i figured out i needed to let go and roll out of the way.. i let go just in time before it ran into a cedar tree..
i rolled about 3 times and hit my head on the ground.. luckily, i was wearing a helmet.. if i hadnt, i dont think i would have came to well.. ive got cuts and scrapes and bruises, the brand spankin new razr tires with a whole 2 hours put on them, burned a pretty good chunk of my skin off...

as for the 250r.. of course its ok.. it actually ran into the cedar tree's limbs, not actually the tree itself.. the tree was HUGE.. it took me and my cousin like 15 minutes to get the bike out.. the only damage it did really was scratch the hood up a little bit, and threw my brake handle up vertically, and now the brake fluid bleeds a little bit..

this was at 3pm.. its now 11:04.. and my head is still throbbing.. im beginning to wonder if i have a concussion..

the thing that bites my *** more than anything, is that we plan on going riding at the chat piles in carterville next saturday, and i know im going to be all cautious and scared of it for awhile now..

i rode it a few more laps after pulling it frmo the tree.. but honestly i just wasnt up to it.. both knees are badly bruised and they were rubbing up against the front fenders..

anyways..

be careful out there..

http://home.positech.net/~cbennett/cartoons/250r2.jpg
http://home.positech.net/~cbennett/cartoons/scratch.jpg :(

Eddiesanders250
03-26-2006, 10:21 PM
nice

the rubber to skin thing hurts a little

beerock
03-27-2006, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Eddiesanders250
nice

the rubber to skin thing hurts a little

a little LOL

cbennett86250r
03-27-2006, 01:03 PM
yeah, if you look closely, it looks like a tread from the razr tire burned into my skin.. the dark stuff is tire.. not a bruise.. lol.. doesnt hurt near as bad as my head though.. its 2:17pm the next day and my head is still given me crap..

Mean250r
03-27-2006, 02:22 PM
ouch :eek2: