PDA

View Full Version : How was your weekend?

Doober
03-26-2006, 09:44 PM
my weekend was one of the best ive had in a few months, friday i went out to a friends and chilled, saturday i picked up a 05 450r:) and then went to a chimaira concert which was AWESOME, and sunday rode some and chilled...

how was your guys'?

Mxjunkie
03-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Finally back on quads eh :p

I blew a rear tire on our canyon and found my Rausch creek membership card got mawed by my dog cause I ran in the house when it was dark saturday night, this weekend kinda sucked haha..

MR.BIG
03-27-2006, 08:16 AM
Finally got to go riding saturday afternoon with a bunch of my buddies at my friends track. All I can say is it was a great weekend.

Jake250ex
03-27-2006, 08:44 AM
my friend got a new crf230 and I thought Id be a hero and do 40 foot double and ate it hard. 4th pinned, about 6 feet in the air and landed crooked as heck. my side is bruised and scraped and hurts like hell! helmet definitely saved my life, tore off all the vents, graphics and had a bunch of rocks jammed under the visor. bent the forks on the bike too! wild day...

huntr08
03-27-2006, 09:37 AM
mine sucked,

friday nite was pry the best, i had some of my friends in with me and we went drivin round in town and chillin and talkin and stuff then we went and hot tubbed at my house(course we had hot chicks with us), then saturday i had to ride a real horse all day long sorting cattle. saturday nite started good and ended bad, i was drivin past midnight on my liscense which expires at midnite and i got pulled over and my licsense is gone for 30 days. then i get home and i have 3 unsatisfactory reports from school. i got my fourwheeler takin away, my phone, and my pickup, and i cant do ne thing maybe not even go to my prom this weekend

400exrules
03-27-2006, 10:07 AM
of course most of you know, i got in a wreck at my first harescramble. i just got back from the doctors office this mornin and he said i have a mild concussion

DJJ450r
03-27-2006, 02:52 PM
I raced the MHSC Round 1 at Westphalia saturday and won the B class.:macho Sunday I was sore and didnt really do anything.:blah:

miller821
03-27-2006, 02:59 PM
Went riding saturday, and it was great... Climbed a hill that only one other guy climbed that day and barely made it up.... I tried it and almost lost it all, but recovered it and climbed it out.

FourFiftyFour
03-27-2006, 06:33 PM
ok well friday night i didnt do anything

Saturday i leave for an out of town race and my truck gets rear ended
I get to the track to only practice for 20 min and I had to pay the full $15 practice fee...... i find out that bolts broke off in my subframe and there is some damage done to my quad from the car wreck

Sunday I win both my motos to take the overall

i dont know it sucked *** then it was pretty good when I won my race

Honda TRX250ex
03-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Saturday got my hair cut and worked on my engine and quad.
Sunday spilt my engine and took apart to find what was up with my third gear skipping.
bleh

hardkoratvmxr
03-27-2006, 08:31 PM
my weekend sucked to tell the truth.

in practice i got tangled up with some kid in the whoops.

in the first moto i flipped over a hay bale after i caught a rut wrong.

and then in the second moto i flipped over some dudes rear tire after he tried to block me knocking me out.

and then after all of this i start changing into my regular clothes then see my leg and ended up getting 4 stitches right below my knee because of the crash.

funny thing is all of these wrecks were in the first lap.

Doober
03-27-2006, 08:41 PM
man i wish my race season started already, i have to wait until the first week of may...:rolleyes:

400exrules
03-27-2006, 08:44 PM
sounds like their were alot of of wreckin this weekend lol