PDA

View Full Version : mass. riding near attleboro or ri??

blancobuck
03-26-2006, 03:05 PM
I live in attleboro and am sick of riding the same old trails in norton and attleboro. Does anyone ride around this area know some new trails. Possible any ri riders out there or down in the cape know of anything at all? Let me know where u are from and where you have to ride.

rollie
03-26-2006, 03:09 PM
hey whats up man i live in North attleboro, haha small world, have you ever seen this around ?

blancobuck
03-26-2006, 03:17 PM
hey rollie whats up bro. No i have not seen that quad around. Where do you ride in the area ? I ride with about 4 or 5 other guys on quads on the weekends but we are looking for new places to ride. We ride those conrail tracks in norton and the powerlines to dorrance pits and out behind devernes construction. NOthing good though. Let me know

rollie
03-26-2006, 03:21 PM
well i race so thats mostly what i ride, there was a place in wrentham but recently got closed, there are a few places to ride on the cape not too sure which ones, this summer pay to play motorsports park in Johnston rhode island is going to be open, its an awsome fun track to ride, and maybe you could consider racing if you have the time:cool:

blancobuck
03-26-2006, 03:24 PM
where can i find info on that track to pay at in rhode island ??Thanks

rollie
03-26-2006, 03:31 PM
nedirtbikes.com i beileve

ryann mx68
03-26-2006, 05:18 PM
what about uxbridge? or are they shut down?

i know he was having problems b4 i moved to georgia, but he was still open. ive been gone for a few years...so im sure alot of places are no longer

ride "open practices" at middleboro [if he has them 4 quads]? go to the track on race day, and talk to some people.. there are plenty places to ride, but most are "top secret", make some friends at the track, you'll have places to ride.

southwick used to have a quad series, i dont know if they still do?
but to race or just ride that track is incredible. if you have a chance-ride it.

i think there was a indoor sx style track that was under construction b4 i moved, i just cant rememb where it was at. it was def happening because i saw the website.

hope it helps...

94F450SD
03-26-2006, 06:24 PM
guys do yourselves a favor and dont discuss riding in open forums like this.the MASS EPs are reading and chacking forums like this.id hate to see or here about you guys getting busted for rideing.go to www.atvnewengland.com they have password protected forums to discuss rideing areas in private without the worries of the EPs showing up to your rideing areas or favorite mud holes.i got bagged by the EPs this morning.

i just got bagged this morning for riding on private property that i pay rent for.the EP cop had a huge attitude problem.as soon as you pull into the trailer park here there is a huge sign that says "PRIVATE PROPERTY".according to town hall there is no street here.the street is private property also,the town doesnt plow,sand or take the trash.thats all included in my park fee every month but the EP still insisted it was a public road and gave me a citation for no helmet and operateing on a public way when he had no bussiness even being here.

and this was all started cuz my buddy parked his truck in front of an empty trailer,a nieghbor called the police cuz her friend parks there.the plymouth cop was cool i guess.i didnt talk to him.but my buddies did he told everybody to just push it to the woods and start it there and go riding.only reason he came was because of the truck but the EP was down street and heard it on the radio.the cop didnt even know the EP was even comeing here till he turned on the street after the plymouth cop did.

we also got bagged for rideing in halifax by a halifax cop but he just told us to load up and go somewhere else.

rollie
03-26-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by ryann mx68
what about uxbridge? or are they shut down?

i know he was having problems b4 i moved to georgia, but he was still open. ive been gone for a few years...so im sure alot of places are no longer

ride "open practices" at middleboro [if he has them 4 quads]? go to the track on race day, and talk to some people.. there are plenty places to ride, but most are "top secret", make some friends at the track, you'll have places to ride.

southwick used to have a quad series, i dont know if they still do?
but to race or just ride that track is incredible. if you have a chance-ride it.

i think there was a indoor sx style track that was under construction b4 i moved, i just cant rememb where it was at. it was def happening because i saw the website.

hope it helps...

yes i would say get into racing if you can, yep we stillr ace at southwick, i love that track