PDA

View Full Version : any Z400's or KFX's in the house?!?!

yellow400ex05
03-26-2006, 07:14 AM
I'm dying for a z400 or a killer deal lol, I already emailed a guy about a 2003 yellow z400 mint cond. to see if he still has it and he's selling it for $3,699 a little steep of a price but i asked the guy in my email what he would take on a trade in for my 250ex, and if it is $3000 or more for trade in for the Z then its gonna be gone sold and mine!! And yea I know u will say no way 3000 dollars for a trade in with a 250ex, well they have a stock year 2??? not 04' or 05' model but 2003 i think it was 300ex for a selling value of 3,199 so my 250 should be able to be traded in for around that price or more.

So hope for the best for me! my dad doesn' t know yet but i'm pretty confident when it comes to a mint quad and a good deal he will let me even tho the 250 is only 11 months old, he knows I'm "bored" of it lol

so if this doesn't come out the way i hope I was asking is there anybody willing to sell their z400 or trade theirs for a 250ex in mint with some mods???

and don't go and say "o yea right who in their right mind would do that?!"

maybe the person selling wants a smaller quad so his wife could learn on it or for something for him to learn on etc etc...

so any KFX's Z's?

ZeroLogic
03-26-2006, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Yellow250ex04
so any KFX's Z's?

No.:o

Just kidding. If your looking to buy a Z400 you better check the frames. I believe theres a problem with the 03 and under. But if there gusset then they are good to go. Look in your newspaper, Ebay, the forsale section, other forums, and just ask around. No one in their right mind would trade evenly for a 250ex though, sorry to burst your bubble. They aren't worth three grand on the market today unless you by from a dealer. Try getting a job maybe also. Good luck.

yellow400ex05
03-26-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
No.:o

Just kidding. If your looking to buy a Z400 you better check the frames. I believe theres a problem with the 03 and under. But if there gusset then they are good to go. Look in your newspaper, Ebay, the forsale section, other forums, and just ask around. No one in their right mind would trade evenly for a 250ex though, sorry to burst your bubble. They aren't worth three grand on the market today unless you by from a dealer. Try getting a job maybe also. Good luck.

i am totally informed about the frames and whatnot, around here there are whoops on the trails and jumps here and there so i won 't worry about it immediately , but I will have it gussested ASAP.

is guesseting cheap
i think i read it was only like 25-40 bucks

yellow400ex05
03-26-2006, 08:38 AM
And another thing my bro has a z440 and i know about the frames and i think he had his gusseted and his is an 03' what year did they fix the frames?

Bush0102
03-26-2006, 10:33 AM
the 05s were the first with the new frames.

standardryder
03-26-2006, 11:26 AM
3,699 for an 03 z? ive seen 05's go for less then that around here. that must have some serious mods for an 03 to be that high. if its all stock, my advice would be to keep looking.

ZeroLogic
03-26-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Yellow250ex04
i am totally informed about the frames and whatnot, around here there are whoops on the trails and jumps here and there so i won 't worry about it immediately , but I will have it gussested ASAP.

is guesseting cheap
i think i read it was only like 25-40 bucks

I think they are in the price range of about $50 to $80 for a set. Then welding them on. I may be worng on the price though.