PDA

View Full Version : 12 tooth spocket,22 inch mudlights.

4ABURN
03-26-2006, 06:53 AM
just did this so I thought I would let you know how it works. the 22 with the 12 tooth was great, lost maybe alittle on the top,but gained alittle out of the hole. I like it that way.ITPs slide very well very consistant, I found the stock ones to some times slide then the next time not.I cut out a new chainguide for the engine out of steal. I like my engine case the way it is.LOL Traction is great way better than stock in a straight line and they ride better.With the stock tires on gearing is real low witch doesn't bother me I ride in the woods so a slower 1st is a good thing (real tight trails).Second gear starts are incredibal I love it. Can't wait to go riding in the mud with these babbies there going to be sweat....:D :D Any way just letting you know the outcome. I will post some pictures soon.:devil:

GIXXER1KR
03-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Its funny you run the Mudlites when i talked about them everyome told me they were for 4/4's.I got the 22/11/8 and had them on my Suzuki quadracer and it ripped.Might be why my rear bearings didnt last but i think ill be trying em on my honda!!!!!

4ABURN
03-26-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by GIXXER1KR
Its funny you run the Mudlites when i talked about them everyome told me they were for 4/4's.I got the 22/11/8 and had them on my Suzuki quadracer and it ripped.Might be why my rear bearings didnt last but i think ill be trying em on my honda!!!!!

They are wearing very well too. I ride in a graval pit so they take a beating.:devil: And the skid plate less of one.:D