PDA

View Full Version : Pappy, I got a question for you

QuadJunkies
03-25-2006, 10:25 PM
I think we might get a Pro Armor and Bumper powercoated and wanted to know how the Stealth Black would work on them?

What all is required,do we have the aluminum pieces blasted first?

These parts will be brand new , Im REALLY wanting a solid stealth black bumper like AC and UM Make, only on a Pro Armor Nerfs

can this be done?? thanks in advance! :) ;)

Pappy
03-26-2006, 07:23 AM
You can send the new parts here and i can do them, its pretty common. If youd klike to have them media blasted, thats fine, it would save me some time.

QuadJunkies
03-26-2006, 10:59 AM
How far out are you on powder coating?? You look REALLLLYYYY busy with business these days!! :blah: :cool: :D also, could you shoot me a pm with pricing for NErfs and Bumper ? I know of a referral here locally that can sandblast them and save some time . ;)

Troy was wondering if it needs to be blasted at all?? Whats Media Blasting?? If you have some time avail, I think we will go ahead and order the Nerfs and Bumper and once it arrives, Ill ship them to you .:)

Pappy
03-26-2006, 12:21 PM
If they are new I can handle the prep, a chemical prep is all thats required after i run over them with some scuff pad.

if its pro armor, i am a dealer so let me know, that way shipping is paid only once

im not backed up at all, i have a few jobs that i am waiting on parts to finish, but on schedule with everything else.

QuadJunkies
03-26-2006, 12:34 PM
Sounds good.. ;)
I sent you a PM

QuadJunkies
03-30-2006, 12:42 AM
Pappy, Im gonna do my best and get this shipped off to you no later than Fri so you will be seeing another pkg from me here shortly...

We went with the UM nerfs this time that are black, so it will just be the bumper for the Stealth look.;)

Pappy
03-30-2006, 06:35 AM
not a problem at all, ill be looking for it