PDA

View Full Version : Horror movies

2004exrider
03-25-2006, 09:10 PM
What are some good horror movies out there? New, old, if its good list it, im always lookin for a good movie to rent (Horror movies, not hor movies lol).

Jimmy

400exc
03-25-2006, 09:40 PM
the old ammityville horror, and the texas chainsaw massacre, also check out dawn and land of the dead, i havent seen kand of the dead yet, but dawn of the dead is funny, and cool

LTandRaptorider
03-25-2006, 10:26 PM
The first couple Nightmare on Elmstreet movies... Or the first couple of Halloween movies... Or the first couple of Friday the 13th movies... Or the first couple of Alien movies... :p

TheFontMaster
03-25-2006, 10:29 PM
I just went to see stay alive in the theathers. I thought it was really good, but the ending blew.

LTandRaptorider
03-25-2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
I just went to see stay alive in the theathers. I thought it was really good, but the ending blew.

I guess he was planning on staying home... see copied post...

im always lookin for a good movie to rent

nowukno
03-25-2006, 10:45 PM
Some of my favorites are .......

House Of 1000 Corpses
The Devil's Rejects
Saw
Saw 2
The Exorcist
House On Haunted Hill
Thirteen Ghosts......

and ofcourse i love all the Nightmare On Elm Streets and Friday The 13th's. I also liked High Tension cause all the blood & gore but the movie itself didn't make sense.

TheFontMaster
03-25-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I guess he was planning on staying home... see copied post...

im always lookin for a good movie to rent

Yea I know :o

LTandRaptorider
03-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Yea I know :o

I was just stating that in case you missed it... ;)

Stay Alive... was that a movie with the song by the Bee Gees in it? :confused: :blah: Dam... that song is now stuck in my head... never get to sleep now... stayin alive, staying alive, hah, hah hah haaaah... stayin aliiive...

Dam you! :blah: