PDA

View Full Version : fender help...

redracer10
03-25-2006, 04:36 PM
I am lookin to buy some new fenders... right now I'm leaning towards FULLBORE fenders for my 440ex but i need to know if these really are the best fenders they have on the market and also what color of fenders look good on a 440ex... I have a super fast bike and I love the way it rides but i need to make it look better I have about 7,500 in aftermarket accesories and I still have my same original fenders and they are cracked and scratched so I am going to buy new ones to add some looks to my atv as well as the speed...Any one know any cheap sites to buy some awesome fenders from?? And does anyone know some awesome decals to go with a new pair front and back fenders?? Thanks your help and comments are greatly appreciated!!

BORY
03-26-2006, 04:58 PM
what does it look like now? post a pic.

QuadJunkies
03-26-2006, 05:09 PM
I have the Fullbore, and have had 2 sets and LOVE them! We had to trim the very bottom piece to allow the Nerfs to clear( I run the Race Peg Pro Armos,so heel guards are bigger than AC) fitand finish are top notch, I liked them ALOT better than I did my Maier.
Laker might be a good way t ogo as well if you dont want to pay the price for Fullbore, I think most Fullbore is going to run the same most places in price .Hope this helps :)

Tina

hrc
03-26-2006, 06:17 PM
Get some maier race cut fenders, www.ronnies.com is the cheapest. Then get a nice graphic kit some thing like a k&k kit.