PDA

View Full Version : jumping - mods?

SeanOO13
03-24-2006, 10:54 PM
I just bought a blaster and i used to have a 330ex but i had to sell it cause i needed to pay for insureance and i was woundering what are so must needed mods for a blaster for me to jump it and my 330ex was a xc quad so i dont have to do much jumping so thanx for any help o and the blaster has

full FMF pipes
delta v force2 reeds
18in maxxis rears
renthal bars
flipped front rims
wheel spacers for the rear

-Alex-

SeanOO13
03-25-2006, 06:30 AM
can any one help me out please??????

mdidonne
03-25-2006, 07:55 AM
Well the most absolute thing to do is upgrade the suspension. It all depends on how deep your pockets are. Start looking for new A Arms and Shocks. Just keep in mind, you only get what you pay for. They have cheap arms as well as shocks. It will also depend on what kind of riding you will be doing. For me, I am racing and riding alot of trails. I just purchased a set of Houser +2 Arms for my Raptor. I also ordered my Pep tripple rate 21 click ZPS shocks from Baldwin Motosports. It takes around 4-6 weeks to receive them. They are built to your specification, weight, type of riding, steering stem, axel, etc...

My Houser A Arms $599.00
Peps are $1045.00

Hope this helps a little

theTman
03-25-2006, 02:59 PM
first thing to do is flip those front rims around

Rootar
03-28-2006, 02:15 PM
get ahold of denton racing they can help you out with a denton front end and TCS shocks then get a rear shock and you be in business