PDA

View Full Version : Gt Thunder or aftermarket shocks!

GIXXER1KR
03-24-2006, 09:05 PM
The more i read here the more confused i get!I have an 06 and did a LSR rear axle and +2+1 Burgard standard travel arms!!!I totally love the combo but suspension is my next thing to do.The fronts are a lot better with the arms because they were way to stiff.but the back bucks like a mother fo!!I am not sure if id be better off do the Gt Thunder complete rebuild or starting with a rear Elka and so on and so on!!!Help i do a lot of MX track and just as much trail riding!I dont know which way to go with this!!!Aftermarket or GT Thunder!I dont race competitively but want more outta it.

440bigborekit
03-25-2006, 04:03 PM
the gt thunder will be just fine for what your doing they do a realy nice conversion and the pirce is good, get the link to, your love it....its perfesct for your kinda riding

03-26-2006, 02:06 PM
if your just messing around a revalve of the stock shock will be find, maybe pick up a linkage to go with it, if you want to spend the money for the best ride then i would think elka would be the way to go, depends on what you want

03-26-2006, 06:42 PM
def go w/ gt thunder. best $ i ever spent!!!;)

blakefoote
03-27-2006, 06:49 AM
for the riding you are doing i would just get the stock ones rebuilt...thats what im about to do and I race MX!