PDA

View Full Version : anyone porgram in JAVA???

antman
03-24-2006, 04:07 PM
I am working on a project in JAVA for my computer science class and i am having a real hard time with it.. if anyone could help me thatwould be great.
thanks
let me kno

Rico400
03-24-2006, 04:19 PM
not yet sorry... start of school next year i will be in java.

what language did u learn to program in?

what are u trying to do though? i know some people in java and c++ that might be able to help

antman
03-24-2006, 04:23 PM
i am learning java but i missed three days this week and we started a new project that was due today but the teacher gave me till monday and i am kinda lost in it... and i cant find anything on the net that is near close to what i got to do.

Rico400
03-24-2006, 04:32 PM
what is the program supposed to do?

antman
03-24-2006, 04:38 PM
this is the directions my teacher gave me....

Program 52
Create a graphics window 700 by 700. Create a grid at least 500 by 500 inside of this graphics window. Write the program to get the coefficients of an equation in the form from the keyboard. When the program is run the first time set the properties of the black text window to fit to the right of the graphics window. When the coefficients are entered, the graph should be displayed in the graphics window.
You may have to adjust the location where you create the graphics in the program to make sure it is not overwritten.

from what i can tell its sopose to graph similar to a Ti-83 Plus Graphing Calculator... i will put up a screen shot of what i got so far in a sec...

antman
03-24-2006, 05:16 PM
...this is what i got so far...