PDA

View Full Version : Blingstar Nerfs

ST87
03-24-2006, 03:55 PM
Im hopefullly getting my r450 within a week and wa wondering where everybody was getting the blingstar nerfs ive been to there website and they dont have them on there yet i was just wondering where you were gettin them and for how much.

jason14x
03-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Most companies do not have any ready right now. I had to have AC pull a set right off the line and send them to me so i can make the National in Md. Next week.

The Blingstars are nice but the Ac's are really sharp too. I personally will not pay the extra $$$ for the Blingstar's nice product but the Pro Armor, Pro Aluminum and AC nerfs are all really good. Dg are nice also but they are about 30 days until they have any sets ready. All depends on what you want to do.

good luck finding a set right now......your gonna need it .

LuckyOxygen
03-24-2006, 06:13 PM
www.prm-atv.com They can get you some quick.....

ST87
03-24-2006, 07:06 PM
Im not a big fan of PRM but people have nerfs for it, where have yall have gotten them from. ATVInsider magazine shows that suzuki has them but on there website they dont. i need nerfs.

mxmama
03-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Rath Racing has them for the ltr......check them out at rathracing.com. My son got the nerf bars, bumper and grab bar/number plate from them.

Ridin' Jesse
03-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by ST87
Im hopefullly getting my r450 within a week and wa wondering where everybody was getting the blingstar nerfs ive been to there website and they dont have them on there yet i was just wondering where you were gettin them and for how much.

Call Blingstar...their number is on their site. Their stuff ispretty expensive though...I went with the Rath ones...cheaper and I've heard nothing but good about them.

Baracudaaa
03-27-2006, 10:28 AM
I couldnt find anyone who had them in stock, so I went to the Blingstar office and they yanked one out of a shipment for me, really nice people there despite some people saying they are rude.
they look great once on, but getting them on took some muscle. I would definately buy them for my other quads.