PDA

View Full Version : Are you FOR or OPPOSED??

c50barts700R
03-24-2006, 05:15 AM
Guys, Quadcycles for the street are set up for the street. Don't use your opinion based on your experiance driving an ATV quad on pavement. This poll if for people FOR or Against legal 4 WHEEL MOTORCYCLES, CLASSIFIED AS QUADCYCLES.
KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN DECIDING... I agree, our atvs for the dirt do not belong on the street. They are too unstable.. Street Quadcycles are designed specificly for the street on Asphalt...

Please post pics of these units if you have any. Thanks
I'll do the same.

Moderators, please contact me. I don't know how to find you... I couldn't find my last Poll. c50bart@aol.com

If you support this idea please send a blank email to C50bart@aol.com
This will help in the petitioning process. Thanks
Email list as signitures.

c50barts700R
03-24-2006, 05:21 AM
Another one

c50barts700R
03-24-2006, 05:36 AM
Guys, I don't know what happened to the other Topic, I'm assuming it was shut down.. Do you get a warning on this forum or do the Mod Gods just shut down? I've never used this forum before and I'm looking for clean replys so we can keep this topic rolling. So post away people. I have some thread killers chasing me that no how to work the MODS over. Our Mods that don't have banning power would love to drop it down on them. Don't let them do it here. Mods Please just block them out if you do anything. They do it on purpose on KR as well, they are known for it if they don't want a topic heard..

c50barts700R
03-24-2006, 06:09 AM
ANYONE?

rbgnwa45
03-24-2006, 06:52 AM
So start the petition already :eek2: Of course any ATV enthusiast would have an interest in seeing these legalized. Maybe you should have assumed that?

MOFO
03-24-2006, 07:02 AM
I can assure you I have banning power and will use it if problems happen again!

The old thread was removed for foul language, links to other sites and bickering like little kids!

If that happens again, this thread will be shut down and I will be banning anyone involved.

c50barts700
03-24-2006, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
I can assure you I have banning power and will use it if problems happen again!

The old thread was removed for foul language, links to other sites and bickering like little kids!

If that happens again, this thread will be shut down and I will be banning anyone involved.

That is fine by me. Glad to hear your on top of things. Some people following me over here would of been Banned along time ago if the Mods had some banning power.... As for the Sites, didn't realize it wasn't allowed.

Flynbryan19
03-24-2006, 07:36 AM
Just start the stinkin' petition already..... You already had probably a hundred responses on the last thread you made. How much more response do you need?

c50barts700
03-24-2006, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19
Just start the stinkin' petition already..... You already had probably a hundred responses on the last thread you made. How much more response do you need?

I wanted to print the input out and the Polls from all the websites. It's not a matter of just starting one.. Wish it was that easy... So with that said, let's repoll so we can make the difference.

Unless the moderator can let me print it out if it's arcived or something??

Mudrunbrute
03-24-2006, 08:14 AM
C50Barts700, I sent the moderators a PM with my concerns about this and what you are trying to do. I sent you a copy of it. I don't want to hide the fact that we are tired of the reading about the fighting. I'm sorry for egging either one of you on but lets face it, a good forum fight is fun reading. We all know this is going to egg on the others and they'll come in here and just start bashing and get it shut down again. Like the others said, you did your poll, just go do your thing now and let us know how it goes.

MOFO, your message box is full.

MOFO
03-24-2006, 08:28 AM
My PM box is clear now.

I do not mind, nor do the other moderators, a clean heated discussion. When rules are clearly violated, its getting removed. No questions asked.

c50barts700 - I do have to ask, what is your modivating factor to change this law? Sure seems like you have some financial reasons behind this. Just my $0.02.

If this thread gets out of hand one more time, IT WILL NOT be re-opened.

c50barts700
03-24-2006, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
My PM box is clear now.

I do not mind, nor do the other moderators, a clean heated discussion. When rules are clearly violated, its getting removed. No questions asked.

c50barts700 - I do have to ask, what is your modivating factor to change this law? Sure seems like you have some financial reasons behind this. Just my $0.02.

If this thread gets out of hand one more time, IT WILL NOT be re-opened.

Check the inbox. Thanks

antman
03-24-2006, 02:46 PM
i am all for it

JOEX
03-24-2006, 08:14 PM
The quadcylces look cool but they sure dont look like they're an All Terrain Vehicle to me:ermm:

c50barts700
03-27-2006, 07:39 PM
Thanks Guys. They look like alot of fun.....