PDA

View Full Version : Another Doc appt. today...

Jake250ex
03-23-2006, 06:29 PM
Wow, a good 3 months in and this refuses to let up. I have no idea what it is and apparently neither do doctors. Every time I go to one, they send me to another to another to another... And I ended up with a therapist. I went to my regular doc today to see if it was a thyroid disorder or something. Did some blood tests and perscribed me to zanax and zoloft. So far I have taken both and they havent done anything.

It scared the hell out of me because the doc started making me talk about my thoughts on suicide and told me she may have to admit me to a mental institution. :(

Had another anxiety attack today, and slept about 4 hours afterwards. This sucks and everything is falling apart from whatever this is I have. I cant anything or anyone that makes it better. Anyone ever had a period in their life like this? I had the same thing when I was 10 years old, I guess I am having a lapse. Possibly it is recourring and I'll have to deal with this the rest of my life. I seriously am starting to worry if I'll ever feel like I once did.

BlasterEaten250
03-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Hey man, keep your head up. the best cure for sicknesses is being happy. It will probably get better soon.:muscle:

xx3003xrdrxx
03-23-2006, 06:59 PM
Suicide isnt the way man :ermm: Everything gets better just hold in there .

Hon300ex
03-23-2006, 07:09 PM
Ive read your other post on how you are sick and im feelin for ya man...... Things have to get better for you. Why did the doctor say they may have to admit you into a medical institution? Do they think you are making all this up?

What are your parents thinking while this is happening? Do you think this could be the bird flu? Im guessing that your not going to school?

Anyway, feel better man... suicide isnt the way... Im sure know one really knows what you are goin thru but I hope you get better....keep us updated.

DieselBoy
03-23-2006, 07:21 PM
it's my understanding any anti depressant takes 4-6 weeks before you start to feel any effects. You should maybe see a counsellor, sounds like your bummed right out. I also suffer from anxiety attacks. Not something you like talking about, but you need to create a plan if you have an anxiety attack that will distract you, and off throw those anxious thoughts.

miller821
03-23-2006, 08:11 PM
Look up to the sky for answers man........ He will never fail you, just don't give up......

Toadz400
03-23-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man
Look up to the sky for answers man........ He will never fail you, just don't give up......

Don't give up no matter what happens. There's always worse and there's always going to be better in life. I don't think I would recommend a counselor as that never helped me with my problem but try and find some friends that are willing to listen to you and you are comfortable to talk to. Hell, I'll talk to you if you want. If you have MSN Messenger my e-mail's ntadej@hotmail.com. I'm online a lot at night and I enjoy listening to people and helping them out during rough times. Probably one of the only things I'm good at is making other people happy. If only I could do it to myself:ermm: .

Have you tried looking up your symptoms online and maybe try and figure out what's wrong with you yourself? Lately it seems more often that doctors never know what's going on. Just don't give up.

Jake250ex
03-24-2006, 10:50 AM
I did one of the dumbest thing ever today. I got a Monster energy drink before school and not thinking took zanax at the same time. WOW.. talk about a weird feeling. It scared the hell out of me. I was shaking so bad I could sit still and was so nauseated I just got up and walked out of class to go home. I came home and slept for a few hours and I'm feeling better now but still a little jittery. I know this will eventually pass, I just dont know when. I hope REAL soon