PDA

View Full Version : Attention Attention.....

Pappy
03-23-2006, 05:48 PM
Thanks to the support I recieve here from everyone, i will be going full time with my powder coating business shortly. The last year and a half has been trying, with building a shop set up to do nothing but custom pc and work on quads/bikes, but it is finally about to pay off!

I just felt like extending a big THANK YOU to a few people publicly.

Harlen, thanks for everything you have allowed me to do, the freedom you have given me and for being one of the 5 people in this world i can trust. My gratitude extends past what i can express here. You da man.

KH426, my little brother. Thank you for all the help you have given me, from all the mechanical work, the help building the shop, the help getting set up and most of all, for being the one guy I can go to and never get told no. i couldnt ask for a better brother or friend, thanks.

This site....

guys, you helped save a man with no direction. For years I knew the day would come when my career would end, and I would be forced to start over. I had no idea what where or how, but with the support from members I will be heading down a road that i hope will carry me to the end. Everyone claims this or that site is the best, let them, the best ATV site in the world is right here and you all are proof of that. Thank you for everything, good and bad.....and as long as I can, i will always be here to help you in anyway I can.

C&D Racing, Burgard Cycle, Derisi racing,Elka and Lonestar.....you guys not only help support this site, but have backed me 110% in every way one could. Myself and the family offer you our deepest gratitude.

Sorry for being sincere....sometimes you just have to stop and say what has to be said. I dont know what the future holds, but as we continue down that road, Ill be happier knowing who is taking the trip with me....You guys rock!

wvspeedfreak
03-23-2006, 05:52 PM
Awesome :macho If I can be of any help Kenny,just let me know.

03-23-2006, 05:53 PM
that was deep :eek:

good luck with the business pappy...hope all does good for u :macho

antman
03-23-2006, 06:10 PM
congrats pappy. as soon as i need some powder coating done , i will be coming to you for shure!

Pappy
03-23-2006, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
Awesome :macho If I can be of any help Kenny,just let me know.

Jason, you are exactly the type im talking about. I post in a thread that i needed help, and 45 minutes later you show up. i couldnt ask for people like that to surround myself with, and I thank you.

BlasterEaten250
03-23-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by antman
congrats pappy. as soon as i need some powder coating done , i will be coming to you for shure! fo sho:)

And I thank YOU for all you have done for this site, wouldnt be the same without you.

theTman
03-23-2006, 06:23 PM
that was touching...i think i have a tear in my eye....:o

great new pappy...hopefully ill have a quad and can send you some parts soon!

Rip_Tear
03-23-2006, 06:25 PM
Keep up the awsome work Pappy, and I'm sure you'll be killin in the business world!

I'm sure almost anyone on the site would do anything they could to help you in a second... with a few exceptions... :devil:

I'll say good luck, but I'm sure you don't need it at this point :eek: ;)

fast_enough
03-23-2006, 07:43 PM
So your trying to say everyone gets huge discounts on PC for your grand-opening? Lol, Pappy you don't know what you do for this site, best of luck.

00400exrider
03-23-2006, 07:49 PM
how much would you charge for pc a frame?

miller821
03-23-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Everyone claims this or that site is the best, let them, the best ATV site in the world is right here and you all are proof of that. Thank you for everything, good and bad.....and as long as I can, i will always be here to help you in anyway I can.

Heck ya man, this is the best atv site ever. I'll be a member here until I can't own a quad anymore, but then i'll still be drooling over the ones your making.

TheFontMaster
03-23-2006, 08:02 PM
Congrats on the new buissnes. I wish you the best of luck with it, I know you'll end up turning it into even more of a succsess than it is now. Don't forget that there there are so many people on this site that you have helped, me included. I'll never forget the great hospitality I got when I went to Rausch over the summer, by both you and your brother who put in about an hour wrenching on my 250r.

insaneracin2003
03-23-2006, 08:05 PM
congrats papster,:macho ,now enough of the mushy stuff,codeman has some parts to be pc'd. my bos shoul be arriving shortly,i think:ermm:

Ralph
03-23-2006, 08:11 PM
You're welcome:blah:

antman
03-23-2006, 08:12 PM
same goes for me pappy... if there is anything you need help with , let me know and i will do my best ta help ya out

05_KFX
03-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Let me know if there is anything that I can help you or your family out with Kenny.

Ralph
03-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by 05_KFX
Let me know if there is anything that I can help you or your family out with Kenny.

i will accept a ham sandwich on the behalf of Kenny.

bad01300ex
03-23-2006, 08:56 PM
I think that is awsome you can go full time at something you love doing!

Your work is amazing and you shouldnt have trouble keeping your business up.

Thanks for all your help and answering all my questions!!

I could have gotten my stuff done localy, but i decided to ship my stuff off to you....... Im glad i did too!!

Pappy
03-23-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
i will accept a ham sandwich on the behalf of Kenny.

you should still be full from Rausch:p

sly400ex
03-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Great! Good luck!:)

Ralph
03-23-2006, 09:00 PM
you should still be full from Rausch:p

Actually, on the contrary I'm still kinda pissed about you dumping all the macaroni salad. I was planning on munching that down all night.

Pappy
03-23-2006, 09:01 PM
"I will serve no food that is past its prime":o

Ralph
03-23-2006, 09:03 PM
"I will serve no food that is past its prime":o

What???!!! Your crazy!! That Mac salad was so damn good.

Ralph
03-23-2006, 09:06 PM
kenny check ur pm's. I sent you a link. Just right click on it and click save as and then sit back cause it will take a while to dl.

user101
03-23-2006, 09:29 PM
Congrats on opening your own business. I hope everything works out well for you. If you ever need anything I'm here.

300exOH
03-23-2006, 10:12 PM
Congrats. The family and I wish you all the success one man can handle. :devil:

I'm sure that with all the folks on here you'll have plenty of business. I'll do my best to send some work your way. My wife is even planning to refer one of her co-workers to you about having some work done on his street bike.

When I get the wheels mounted on my wifes car we'll be showing them off to everyone and I'll be sure to let them know who PC'ed them.

cb450r
03-23-2006, 10:20 PM
Pappy this is great news! I am glad to hear that you are going full time with your once concidered "hobby."

With the quality of work that you do and with your outgoing personality you will do very well indeed my friend. I know first hand how nice of a guy you are Pappy. Best of luck to you and i cannot wait to send more work your way!

prepracing
03-23-2006, 10:24 PM
Congrats and Good Luck !!!.......there'e no better feeling than being your own boss :macho

JOEX
03-23-2006, 10:26 PM
Congrats on the official move Ken:cool:

Going full time into your own business takes alot of planning and from what i've seen you do you'll have no problem succeeding:)

hessianmx111
03-23-2006, 10:27 PM
Congrats Pappy, it's good to see all your hardwork has paid off. I know 3 years ago when you did some powdercoating for me it was top notch.

QuadJunkies
03-24-2006, 12:04 AM
Paps, you got a good thing going... Best of luck to you ;)

400exchick
03-24-2006, 06:48 AM
Congrats on the big business move. Best of luck with everything!

ballz2thewall
03-24-2006, 07:41 AM
Good luck Pappy, and if my wife up's my allowance I will send you something's to powder coat:D

Mxjunkie
03-24-2006, 09:55 AM
Get ready cause your powdercoating my next project once I get the money to start it lol

trict_out
03-24-2006, 09:59 AM
smart move pappy, with your skill, reputation on this site, and amount of people getting into our sport, i guarantee your buisness will thrive for many years. Congrats and good luck to you.

05_KFX
03-24-2006, 06:50 PM
Ralph I hear you, bout the sandwich. I will e-mail it 2 u. but dont wait....

2001300exguy
03-24-2006, 07:29 PM
im glad to seeyoure finally making the move. i made the decision to spend a few extra on my frame to send it to you from missouri and i only have one thing to say......

LOOK HOW PRETTY!!!!!!!:D :cool:

Santo DeRisi
03-29-2006, 05:43 AM
Great to here that Paps! I have been glad to help you out and will continue to do so just let me know if you need anything!

jcv400ex
03-29-2006, 06:26 AM
Congrats Kenny. I'm glad you get to get this rolling. So when are you taking applications for the race team!? :devil: Or the durability test crew?!

Honda TRX250ex
03-29-2006, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Paps, you got a good thing going... Best of luck to you ;)
Congrats man!

HtFoxChick
03-29-2006, 07:01 AM
Great post to read!!!!! Congratulations Pappy!!!:D AWWWWWWWWW:) Best of Luck in the new business!!!!:)

insaneracin2003
03-29-2006, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex :devil: Or the durability test crew?! [/B]
thats what im talking about....lol i want 2nd dibs after jcv400ex:macho

Pappy
03-29-2006, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Santo DeRisi
Great to here that Paps! I have been glad to help you out and will continue to do so just let me know if you need anything!
Thanks Santo, and I tried to call to see how you were feeling after your wreck, I will try again. Get well soon!

Slinky
03-29-2006, 07:59 AM
good luck man!...i'm pretty new here but from what i've read you have a great reputation to keep your business going...i may be sending some work your way i the future!:D

insaneracin2003
03-29-2006, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Slinky
good luck man!...i'm pretty new here but from what i've read you have a great reputation to keep your business going...i may be sending some work your way i the future!:D
Beleive me,you wont be dissapointed in pappys work :macho

derekhonda
03-29-2006, 09:18 AM
Oh pappy.....we love you

Aceman
03-29-2006, 11:50 AM
Wow, that was a hell of an Oscar speech. Good luck with the business, nothing greater in my mind than running your own business doing what you love.:cool:

popo
03-29-2006, 12:01 PM
Well Pappy. If it don't work out.... you can always go back to your part-time job being a male stripper. :D

QuadR8cer12
03-29-2006, 12:16 PM
Best of luck to you with it Pappy!!

did you get my PM??

Austin Wilson

Pappy
03-29-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by popo
Well Pappy. If it don't work out.... you can always go back to your part-time job being a male stripper. :D

it just wouldnt be the same....getting paid to put my clothes back on would take away from the feeling it used to give me:o :devil:

austin...i show all pm's answered, resend it if you did not get a reply please:p

Dupontster
03-29-2006, 12:31 PM
Pap,
Great news man....Kind of brought a small tear to the old eyes....I'm sure you won't have any problems...You're thanking the guys on here and rightfully so but you are the one that made it happen...Your customer service, knowledge and the quality of your work will get you through....Anyone that has had you PC anything knows you are one of the best....You KNOW we'll be back to ya soon....
Old man Dup

underpowered
03-29-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Dupontster
Pap,
Great news man....Kind of brought a small tear to the old eyes....I'm sure you won't have any problems...You're thanking the guys on here and rightfully so but you are the one that made it happen...Your customer service, knowledge and the quality of your work will get you through....Anyone that has had you PC anything knows you are one of the best....You KNOW we'll be back to ya soon....
Old man Dup

I do believe you just hit the nail on the head.
Pappy, good luck to you and hope everything works out well with going FT on the PC work. I know you get alot of business from this site and i feel safe saying that it will continue to come.

QuadR8cer12
03-29-2006, 01:52 PM
austin...i show all pm's answered, resend it if you did not get a reply please:p

sent :devil:

Pappy
03-29-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by QuadR8cer12
sent :devil:

now i remeber....

vBulletin Message
This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time.

to answer your pm, yes, that will be fine

03-29-2006, 02:36 PM
there goes the neighborhood....congrats mayne

QuadR8cer12
03-29-2006, 04:39 PM
whoops sorry!! I will contact you later with more information!!

AtvMxRider
03-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by quad&dirtbike
that was deep :eek:

I hear that alot:devil: