PDA

View Full Version : Help anyone !!!!

jason14x
03-23-2006, 03:53 PM
Guys major problem AC has been giving me the run around now for 2 weeks I ordered the black line nerfs 6 weeks ago and they were supposed to be done and ready 2 weeks ago....well I called today and was told...the earliest I wil have them is by April 3rd .....a day after Budds !!! I need help anyone with anyone who knows SOMEBODY who may have a spare set(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH) of Lt-r450 Nerfs I could borrow for the weekend please help ! Or anyone who has an old set of nerfs around I could rig up until mine come please help guys !!

I called everyone and they all said 1-4 weeks !! HellSuzuki itself doesnt even have any reayd or listed!! HELP guys Im desperate!

If anyone here is going to be at or near Budds Creek let me know I will borrow / rent /or buy/ them from you!!!

Help

Jason NEATV-MX

dunrite310
03-23-2006, 04:38 PM
call rath racing the got me mine in less than a week
1-320-234-7223

motox450r
03-23-2006, 07:09 PM
don't even get me started on ac. i was just commenting on another thread about their great craftmanship AND THE WAY THEY DO BUSINESS. great work ethics and business practice at ac'

Ridin' Jesse
03-24-2006, 08:04 AM
Def get the Rath ones! From what I've heard they are great proucts...My Rath ones should be here today or tomorrow.

Also try looking at Cernics website for their E-Bay items...they have the Rath ones on there for sale, and they will not take long to get there.

2000TRX400EX
03-25-2006, 02:46 AM
Yeah i am still waiting for my AC nerfs to show up. Same thing with me been getting the run around. About to cancel my order and go with Bling or Rath!

blholtz
03-25-2006, 12:08 PM
Go with Rath got mine and they are awesome looking haven't got them mounted yet will in about 2 hours. But give yourself plenty of time to weave the webbing they are difficult, but you won't have to worry about them loosening up at all

And they are definately better looking than the blingstar nerfs.

jason14x
03-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Blingstar is just as far behind as AC ....youd figure being the "0fficial" team sponsor they would have had a whole bunch done . Oh well ! we'll see! The Ratsh are looking better each day!

Shindog
03-25-2006, 10:57 PM
I feel your pain! A/C has been jerking my chain for 3 weeks now!! Every week I get the " Ready next week" pitch. Im placing a order with Rath first thing monday morning. Im tired of this BS.:mad: