PDA

View Full Version : I raced and talked to ben jackson he is nice

07-25-2002, 09:24 PM
dudes my first race I raced with ben jackson and raced aginst 17 other ppl....I took 6th place and I talked to ben jackson before the race and told him it was my first time...then after the raced he walked over and said I did really good and he was vary surprised....it was wicked cool!!! he raced at a little fair race outside his home town in marysville...o by the way he won pro 2 stroke and 4 stroke classes:D

K_Fulk
07-26-2002, 01:15 AM
Most pro atv racers are pretty nice. Yesterday i went up to baldwin motorsports to get a few odds and ends and talked to Mark Baldwin for awhile he is pretty nice too. Saw tim farrs tt quad he is using this week at pine lake. It gave me wood! I didnt see his 450. But the yzf quads were sitting in baldwin's trailer.

BigThumper33
07-26-2002, 02:49 AM
My last race was the Malvern Nationals. I took 1st in the quad B class. One of my racing buddies is good friends with Denny Stephenson so I got to hang out with him for awhile. Its amazing how you can build up an image of someone but when you meet them they are just regular people.

Teufel
07-26-2002, 09:35 AM
I agree most of the pro guys are pretty cool and will talk **** with you. I have met a number of the GNCC guys and all but a few are good dudes. Steve Holbert, Bill Ballance, Yokely, just to name a few :cool: