PDA

View Full Version : fasst flexx bends?!

taylorman08
03-23-2006, 10:37 AM
hi, i decided that i was going to spend on some new bars and the flexx bars seems to be really nice. I just don't know which model will suits me the best. I'm 5,9'' , i'M riding mx and i already have a +1+1 walsh stem. So, i dont know which model to choose between the quad bend, dana creech and the others i dont know! I know that flexx bars are higher than the normal oversized bars, so i dont want to be like +4 over stock! And which angle should i choose between the 12 and 14 degree?!?! Thanks!!!

yfzrider93
03-23-2006, 10:42 AM
I am the same size as you and I have the same height stem and I have really been happy with the Dana Creech bend. I tried the dirt bike 14 degree sweep last season and they felt good but they were a little wide in my opinion, but the Creech bend feels just right to me.

313racing
03-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by taylorman08
hi, i decided that i was going to spend on some new bars and the flexx bars seems to be really nice. I just don't know which model will suits me the best. I'm 5,9'' , i'M riding mx and i already have a +1+1 walsh stem. So, i dont know which model to choose between the quad bend, dana creech and the others i dont know! I know that flexx bars are higher than the normal oversized bars, so i dont want to be like +4 over stock! And which angle should i choose between the 12 and 14 degree?!?! Thanks!!!
Whatever you do don't get the quad bend its height is ridiculously high or thats what it looked like to me on my buddy's bike.

QuadJunkies
03-23-2006, 11:25 AM
We got a +2 ASRFX Steering Stem on order and ordered the Carmichael bend.Itsa straighter bend ,but lower bar .
I am 5-10 and my ole man is 5-8,so it should be a great set up for MX. I cant wait to try them out!

taylorman08
03-23-2006, 02:03 PM
so a lower bend, like the dana creech or the carmichael models would be my the right choice for me! thanks guys... Last thing i need to know is which one between the 12 and 14 degree would be the best ?!