View Full Version : where NOT to ride!!!!!! DIST.34

mole97
03-23-2006, 02:16 AM
:mad: HEY ANYONE ELSE FROM DISTRICT 34? JUST NEED A SECOND TO VENT. ANYONE SEE THE NEW RULES AT OUR ONE AND ONLY TRACK TO RIDE AT? I BELIEVE STARTING THE SECOND RACE,AND DON'T KNOW IF IT'S FOR THE SEASON OR JUST THIS RACE,O.E.M EXHAUSTS ONLY IN ALL THE RACES:huh :eek2: :mad: WELL,GUESS I'M CROSSING OFF ANOTHER PLACE ON MY LIST TO RIDE AT! HOW MANY PEOPLE STILL HAVE THERE ORIGINAL EXHAUSTS?ONE IN A HUNDRD? MAYBEY? THIS IS JUST ANOTHER SLAP IN THE FACE TO OFFROADRIDING!!! I MEAN I AGREE THERE IS ,TOO LOUD,BUT FOR THE MOST PART,MOST OF US HAVE OUR QUADS WITHIN THE LIMITS.I HAVE SEEN ALOT MORE ABNOXIUOS BIKES...I.E A HARLEY!! :eek2: WELL,I JUST HOPE GAS DOESNT GET TOO EXPENSIVE,CAUSE I SEE I'M GONNA BE DOIN A LOT OF LONG DISTANCE DRIVING!!!HEY,IVE SEEN POGO STICKS ARE COMING BACK? WONDER IF THEYLL OFFEND ANYONE?I GUESS IF I LOOSE THIS HOBBY,I CAN ALWAYS START SMOKIN CRACK:blah:

mole97
03-23-2006, 02:20 AM
BEFORE ANYONE STARTS FLAMING ME I'M KIDDING ABOUT THE CRACK:macho AND I KNOW HARLEYS ARE ON THE STREET,BUT I WAS JUST MAKING A NOISE REFERENCE:devil:

tar
03-23-2006, 02:30 PM
take the CAPS LOCK off

EXevan91
03-28-2006, 06:03 PM
lol hes venting that means hes supposed to be yellling

mole97
03-28-2006, 10:57 PM
:) thanx's evan .yes i feel better now. theres an open practice here today ,so we'll see how things go and what the word is .:p :p :p :)

Old Head
03-29-2006, 02:44 PM
I agree with ya about the harley's. Theres a couple that go down my road that are way above 100db. Why can they run straight pipes thats louder than a quad with a race exhaust and nothing is said. I'm with ya 100%.:mad:

03-29-2006, 05:38 PM
i farted........

atleast you have places to ride i live in hicktown MACCLENNY,Florida

only place to ride here is up and down dirtroads and in hunting clubs PRAYING you dont get shot!

wood/pit
03-29-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Old Head
I agree with ya about the harley's. Theres a couple that go down my road that are way above 100db. Why can they run straight pipes thats louder than a quad with a race exhaust and nothing is said. I'm with ya 100%.:mad: I agree with the noise issue thing.seems the old addage"its only illeagle(s.c.)if you get caught" is being taught by officers of the law. From you rpiont of view I agree with what you are expressing. I have a place that is a great p[lace to ride,and it will be hoppin this year. I have concerns about how my neigbors feel towards the noise,but in my county and township there are no noise ordenances. (long story) I have tried to think of the futuer and consider what would happen if people in my community were to vote in noise laws,and how I would deal with it. some who have good places for people to ride have been shut right down because of noise.. If I understand you correctly,the track may have had a history of complaints and this may be thier attempt to deal with the complaints without shutting down,,,hard to say just my thoughts

I just had a quad wrecik sunday ,faceplant w'/compound fracture of my left forearm.2 surgerys so far,another on the 2nd. I would keep typing but it hurts.

mole97
03-29-2006, 06:33 PM
well,today we had the open practice and all went well.they made a seperate track for the 50's and split the time between them and the quad's.from what i hear it's not so much the track,but all the people who bought there BRAND NEW houses next to a track that's been there for 40 YEARS! now they complain about the noise and next thing you know,who they gonna take it out on?what did they think when they bought those houses? well,thats just a another story,and i figure it's just the beggining.its o.k to destoy land and put tons of million dollar homes and malls every five feet,but god forbid you make some noise near that strip mall,off of the road with tons of traffic,with oh my god a quad or dirtbike!!!!oh well,just venting somemore.people=****!!!:blah: at least i had a good day of riding:macho peace...

QuadRacer041
03-30-2006, 01:25 PM
i was at wladen yesterday for practicew and i will never be back that quad track absolutely sux!!!!!!:mad:
it only takes like 1 minute to do a lap, opening day and the track isnt groomed.. screw walden, ill be at e town and atco.

4TraxRider
03-30-2006, 04:31 PM
QuadRacer041, they took out the jump in the back and that other small section and they wouldn't tell me why. Do you know?

Mole97, they changed t he rule again. Now we have to be under 103 db which isn't to bad. I need to buy a down spout for my HMF. Barry is doing the tests so I'm sure he'll let some of us slide, hes an awsome guy.

mole97
03-31-2006, 04:01 AM
that's cool they lightend up on the db level. don't know if you noticed the guy wiht the blue yfz that was runnin like CHIT. that was me and i'm really gettin pissed cause i was only able to ride twice last year cause i had the engine done,than it blew, got it done AGAIN and now it seems as if the jetting is off or somethin is just messed up.so there goes racing this sunday:mad: -yeah,iwas also bummin about the kiddie track,and i think the back section was closed because they couldn't water that section? thats what i heard,but dont know if it's true. also,rocky hill opens this weekend,so now at least well have somewhere to go during the week:D