PDA

View Full Version : need help on 150cc atv

afranco
03-22-2006, 06:39 PM
i bought an atv called a madami 150cc . ive changed just about every electrical part . i cant get any spark to the plug. i was told that if the stator wasnt putting out 45v to about 55v then the stator was my problem .now that ive changed it i am now getting about 50v . there is a black with red stripe wire that is putting out the voltage i just dont know where it goes . ive read alot on this forum . and i think if anyone could help me . it has to be the people here. thanks guys

afranco
04-14-2006, 08:47 PM
can anyone help me or am i in the wrong forum?

cds
04-20-2006, 12:51 PM
There probably aren't many people on this forum that have worked on a madami.

You probably know this, but the outside of the spark plug needs to be grounded to make a spark. I have some postings on this forum dealing with this issue on a Polaris. You can do a search on my username to find these.

Do you have a schematic wiring diagram for the quad?

afranco
04-20-2006, 08:58 PM
thanks for the reply i guess a picture would be better . yellow green white and black with red stripe all come from the stator . the blue with white stripe is the pick up . my problem is im getting about 50v through the black with red stripe . i dont have a clue where its supposed to go can you help