PDA

View Full Version : KI track

400exrider99
03-22-2006, 06:13 PM
does anyone know if the kI tarck is open for the season or when it opens. and is this a cool place for the riders that have been there before. thanks for the help

NacsMXer
03-22-2006, 06:22 PM
I haven't been there before, but I have heard nothing but good things from people who have gone with their quads. I hear it is a very quad-friendly track in terms of the grooming, jumps, and wide enough for quads to ride side-by-side and pass. I ride at Byron with my other fellow riders for the most part which is nearby. I will definitely make a point to check out Ki Track ATV this summer. PM me sometime, maybe we can get a little ride going sometime :)

Their number is on their website if you want to call and see if they are open for the season: http://www.kitracksatv.com/

400exrider99
03-22-2006, 06:30 PM
i wnet to there site i id does not say when they open but iyt does say that the season passes start 4/1 . i think that is when they open for the season but im not sure. i am going there on my spring break. its 4/10 - 4/17 pm me if you are interested.

4oorider
03-22-2006, 08:23 PM
Ive been there numerous times. That place is amazing. They have an MX track and a mini track for the kids. They got some hills and trails. Theres also a drag and SX track, but the SX is for bikes only and you have to have permission and stuff from the owners of the park. Im not sure about times and stuff. you should check out our Illinois atv site.........illinoisatvtrailmasters.com its a great site and lots of people to meet and stuff. and coincedentially as of now we are planning on going there this weekend.

400exrider99
03-23-2006, 05:10 AM
ok kool but i have to work weekends so im trying to go over spring break