PDA

View Full Version : .......aliens?

PolarisRider
03-22-2006, 04:41 PM
http://www.wimp.com/ufocaught/

03-22-2006, 04:44 PM
ive had that on my computer for over 2 or 3 years now...and yes i beleived in them long before i saw the tape...i dont get how people cant beelive in them??? the galaxy is HUGE, we cant even find the end and i dont think there is one...there is obviously life on other planets and i bet they could take over our planet anytime they wanted to...anyone wanna debate it?? lol

o4250
03-22-2006, 04:46 PM
I believe they could exist. but what makes you think they could take us out at anytime? There may only be a few of them, and chances are the poop squirels.:rolleyes:

zeppelin
03-22-2006, 04:47 PM
i believe there is extra teristrial life some where in the universe, but i think all of this ufo stuff is bull and that vid was fake.:ermm:

PolarisRider
03-22-2006, 04:48 PM
anyone see the movie War of the Worlds? Its kinda stupid but it makes you think:ermm:

ZeroLogic
03-22-2006, 05:11 PM
Video looks fake. But I believe in them. The galaxy is huge. For us to be the only "living" thing in it is crazy.

03-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Yeah it just happens to be sci fi that catches this.. :rolleyes:

03-22-2006, 05:22 PM
they r obviously real...they have found so many things that lead to it...the glaxy is beyond huge, i duno if you guys really understand how big it really is...plus they found a planet just like earth, about same size and about same distance from a sun that they beleive could have life just like here

tp300ex
03-22-2006, 05:27 PM
would they even have let someone fly that close to the twin towers?:confused:

400ex28
03-22-2006, 05:29 PM
I got one living in my basement :devil:

NacsMXer
03-22-2006, 05:31 PM
I believe in them. Not only is the galaxy huge....but it is VERY old. The earth is not even near as old. Think of the other species living in this galaxy or others that may have been around millions of years before the earth even came into existence.

Look how far our society has come in the past 100 years in terms of technology....now think about how much more technologically-advanced those other species could have become in those millions of years prior to the earth's existence :eek2:

We haven't even scratched the surface yet in exploring and discovering the our galaxy, let alone other galaxies outside ours. It would be foolish to think that we are the only living intelligent beings in existence.

miller821
03-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Honda86
ive had that on my computer for over 2 or 3 years now...and yes i beleived in them long before i saw the tape...i dont get how people cant beelive in them??? the galaxy is HUGE, we cant even find the end and i dont think there is one...there is obviously life on other planets and i bet they could take over our planet anytime they wanted to...anyone wanna debate it?? lol
I don't think ( Even if they did exist) that they could take us out. Honestly look at the US army and every other army in the world. Plus look at the gang people man, add them up and that is a lot.

But if they were to come I wish it would be like scary movie 3 or something like that. Then the hood would show up and have our backs,:devil: , but then they'd kill themselves..... LOL. Awesome movie btw if you ain't seen it rent it, its worth every penny.

Quad18star
03-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Pretty interesting video . I believe in aliens . What I don't believe in , is Hollywood's depiction of them ... you know the little green men with big eyes and such that are evil .

If we are the only ones in this vast Universe , that's a whole lot of wasted space ....we're just one of the countless solar systems out there .

Now here's my own personal story ... take it for what it's worth and choose to believe it if you want or not , but let it be known that there were atleast 10 of us that saw it happen .

Back about 8 or 10 years ago , I was up at our cottage with my parents , some family and some of my uncle's workers . It was about 11 or 12 at night and we were all sitting on the deck looking up at the sky cuz it was an amazing night . All of a sudden out of the blue this light stars moving across the sky ... then it stops .... then starts moving again . We were all watching it and then it went nuts ... from one side of the sky to the other at speeds that no jet or anything could possibly do . It zig-zagged all across the sky for about 3 minutes in all directions .... then vanished . We all looked at eachother with one of those " WTF was that??" kind of looks . Like I said there was a bunch of us that saw .

If any of you guys ever have the chance , rent the movie " Fire in the Sky" it's from the late 80's or early 90's .... based on actual events from loggers working out west I believe . Awesome movie !!!!

CannondaleRider
03-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Does everyone trully realize how big the universe really is.

Think about this, the nearest(yes, nearest) STAR, Proxima Centauri, is 4.22 light years away. Meaning what you see of it, is what it looked like almost 4 and a half years ago. Trully think in depth about that.

Hell, the suns light alone takes 8.3 minutes to reach us.

A light year is about 6,000,000,000(trillion) miles, meaning the nearest star is 27,000,000,000 miles away.

Most stars are much bigger then our earth, there just to far away to see that.

Think about whats past that.

Theres galaxies all over the place, we just don't have the ability to look at them in ANY detail, let alone, try to see if theres life.

The farthest thing away, that is visible with the naked eye, is the Triangulum Galaxy. About 2.6 MILLION light years away...15,600,000,000,000,000 miles.

Anybody on this earth in the current time, will never get the chance to see whats trully out there. Hell, nobody may ever know completely

Cr85rRida
03-22-2006, 05:47 PM
the video is fake, but aleins are not.

Let me ask you this....You see pictures of the galaxy we live in and other galxies but how? Satilite's cannot transmit data from that far away. And how would we know that zetar ritcular ( the planet that is supposed to be like earth) (sp) is real when we dont even know what is at the end of our own solar system. There now drawing to the conclusion there is a 10 planet behind pluto!

lets even forget about aliens and go into reality real quick (not saying aliens arent real, i belive they are there) If there is SO much controversy about NOT landing on the moon then why doesnt the goverment take a picture of the flag and modual on the moon?? you ask how.....the hubble telescope!!! In case you didnt know it orbits earth, so how in the world could it get pics of our galaxy the one its physicaly in??

Things simply do not add up, i have seen UFO's before, 3 diffrent types as a matter of fact. But to belive that we know so much about another "earth" and cant even find whats in our own ocean or at the end of our OWN solar system seems a bit skeeptical.

i can go on about this ill see what others have to say.

Quad18star
03-22-2006, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
the video is fake, but aleins are not.

Let me ask you this....You see pictures of the galaxy we live in and other galxies but how? Satilite's cannot transmit data from that far away. And how would we know that zetar ritcular ( the planet that is supposed to be like earth) (sp) is real when we dont even know what is at the end of our own solar system. There now drawing to the conclusion there is a 10 planet behind pluto!

lets even forget about aliens and go into reality real quick (not saying aliens arent real, i belive they are there) If there is SO much controversy about NOT landing on the moon then why doesnt the goverment take a picture of the flag and modual on the moon?? you ask how.....the hubble telescope!!! In case you didnt know it orbits earth, so how in the world could it get pics of our galaxy the one its physicaly in??

Things simply do not add up, i have seen UFO's before, 3 diffrent types as a matter of fact. But to belive that we know so much about another "earth" and cant even find whats in our own ocean or at the end of our OWN solar system seems a bit skeeptical.

i can go on about this ill see what others have to say.

When you see pictures of our galaxy , you're not seeing the complete galaxy , you're just seeing a portion of it . Our solar system is part of the Milky Way galaxy which I'm sure you already know .... scientists figure it contains over 400 billion stars . You can go outside on a clear night and see the Milky Way . Scientists know that the Milky Way is giant galaxy and figure it diameter is somewhere around 100 000 light years ... but like you said , they'll never know for sure .

How do they figure this out?? You and I will probably never know . NASA invests billions of dollars annually to research this kind of stuff ... they have the technology to find things within our own solar system and beyond .

400exrules
03-22-2006, 06:25 PM
if their are aliens out there i wish they would quit screwin around and just come here and meet us or somethin

L & L Racing
03-22-2006, 06:27 PM
wow do u think that it is a computer made type thing?:confused:

NacsMXer
03-22-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
if their are aliens out there i wish they would quit screwin around and just come here and meet us or somethin

I agree. Much of the reported activity seems to be of reconnaissance. They may be so curious about us because they are possibly worrying about their own welfare and prosperity. They might be making sure that we don't somehow destroy them who knows. I know if I were in their position and saw this intriguing planet Earth with all that goes on here, that I would be interested to know its purpose as well.

This is really an interesting topic to think about. I enjoy reading other people's opinions on this. I know the History Channel has been airing some cool UFO shows lately. Very interesting...

Quad18star
03-22-2006, 06:34 PM

What's to say they haven't already ??

Hollywood has everyone believing that "aliens" are little men with wierd shaped heads and big eyes ... when in reality they could take on any form .... maybe something we can see , maybe something we can't see .:cool:

Cr85rRida
03-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
When you see pictures of our galaxy , you're not seeing the complete galaxy , you're just seeing a portion of it . Our solar system is part of the Milky Way galaxy which I'm sure you already know .... scientists figure it contains over 400 billion stars . You can go outside on a clear night and see the Milky Way . Scientists know that the Milky Way is giant galaxy and figure it diameter is somewhere around 100 000 light years ... but like you said , they'll never know for sure .

How do they figure this out?? You and I will probably never know . NASA invests billions of dollars annually to research this kind of stuff ... they have the technology to find things within our own solar system and beyond .

Im talking about the whole thing, like a pic of our spiral galaxy and a little red dot in the rim that represents or solar system. Yes billions of dollars....and where are we now? a re-usable space shuttle:rolleyes: does any one know what a light year is? the person in this thread touched base a little, 1 light year means it will take a year to get there at the speed of light.

what i am trying to get at is, dont belive what the tell you, ask qquestions do research find facts. Because knowledge is power. For instance many people belive we went to the moon when the radiation level from the sun was to high for humans in space and in the video of the modual leavin the moon thers no fire from the thrust, Or in almost every pic from the moon there are NO stars in the sky which is bogus because we see alot of stars and we have an atmospher and the moon dosent.

Same thing for 9/11, if ya look close at the first plane about to hit, you will notic that there is an explosion before the shadow of the plane touches the building.....the list goes on. again knowledge is power the truth will be revealed soon do not worry.

standardryder
03-22-2006, 06:49 PM
what if that little asteroid that hit our planet millions of years ago missed us, then the dinasours would still be around. and it would be pretty tricky for a T-rex to build a space ship.... what im saying is, maybe since we havnt seen to much of these "aliens" is because we are one of the most technologically advanced species. i mean we cant get a human past our moon, what makes you think they can?

BlasterEaten250
03-22-2006, 06:53 PM
I believe in aliens, but like others said, I dont think they are stupid looking like hollywood makes them. I also think that most of them are just like us and live like us. and that they also are about as far on technology as we are. I dont think there are aliens just flying around all over the place in there spaceships and attacking different worlds. Even if they did make it by earth, I think they would be afraid to get to close, because they do not know what is on here.

BlasterEaten250
03-22-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by standardryder
what if that little asteroid that hit our planet millions of years ago missed us, then the dinasours would still be around. and it would be pretty tricky for a T-rex to build a space ship.... what im saying is, maybe since we havnt seen to much of these "aliens" is because we are one of the most technologically advanced species. i mean we cant get a human past our moon, what makes you think they can? thats like what I am saying.

Cr85rRida
03-22-2006, 06:56 PM
how caan you be sure millions of years ago?? carbon-dating? i dont think so, how do we realy know the half life of uranium is somthing millions of yeas when no one has lived that long. Scientist like to come up with an answer but show no work, kind of like a math test you only get so many points for the answer but full credit for the work and correct answer,well weheres the evidence that this and this will give me this which lets me know that 65 million years ago a metor hit here. . I think that during the cold war the new stealth planes were the alien craft but not aleins, they were us. Nowadays its probably the same, except no to the extrem point of going to deep space, all though anti-matter is being created as we speak....by the way one ounce of anit matter is equvilaint to 40,000,000,000 gallons of gas i belive.

Quad18star
03-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Im talking about the whole thing, like a pic of our spiral galaxy and a little red dot in the rim that represents or solar system. Yes billions of dollars....and where are we now? a re-usable space shuttle:rolleyes: does any one know what a light year is? the person in this thread touched base a little, 1 light year means it will take a year to get there at the speed of light.

what i am trying to get at is, dont belive what the tell you, ask qquestions do research find facts. Because knowledge is power. For instance many people belive we went to the moon when the radiation level from the sun was to high for humans in space and in the video of the modual leavin the moon thers no fire from the thrust, Or in almost every pic from the moon there are NO stars in the sky which is bogus because we see alot of stars and we have an atmospher and the moon dosent.

Same thing for 9/11, if ya look close at the first plane about to hit, you will notic that there is an explosion before the shadow of the plane touches the building.....the list goes on. again knowledge is power the truth will be revealed soon do not worry.

You're right to say don't believe everything they tell you . Is the landing on the moon a hoax or not?? That can be debated for years and years , like it already has .

Sure NASA is using the same shuttle , but why would they build a completly new shuttle for every mission , when the old one does the same job ?? Billions of dollars are being spent to send other things into deep space to collect data , they send little pods out to planets like Mars to gain info ... and I'm sure they aren't cheap . Didn't they just send something up there not too long ago to transmit information back to us in like 9 or 10 years from now from another planet?

And for anyone that wants to know the distance of a light year ... here it is .....a light year is 5,865,696,000,000 miles (9,460,800,000,000 kilometers)

moto04racing
03-22-2006, 07:03 PM
idk thats kinda odd that it went right by them so quick..... to tell you the truth now it caught me by surprise and i jumped a little bit....

Cr85rRida
03-22-2006, 07:03 PM
You're right to say don't believe everything they tell you . Is the landing on the moon a hoax or not?? That can be debated for years and years , like it already has .

Sure NASA is using the same shuttle , but why would they build a completly new shuttle for every mission , when the old one does the same job ?? Billions of dollars are being spent to send other things into deep space to collect data , they send little pods out to planets like Mars to gain info ... and I'm sure they aren't cheap . Didn't they just send something up there not too long ago to transmit information back to us in like 9 or 10 years from now from another planet?

And for anyone that wants to know the distance of a light year ... here it is .....a light year is 5,865,696,000,000 miles (9,460,800,000,000 kilometers)

When i said re-usable shuttle i was being sarcastic because they have proposed the idea of new shuttles lol, anyway, how will pods transmitt data fron other galaxies or universes?? 9 or 10 years for what..waves to send in data? it dosent add up, how can a pod gather data from god know where and send it back with out loosing energy, and dont give me that solar energy shizz becaus like ya said the nearest star is 40 somthing light years away!! but then theres the worm hole theroy, that my friend is intresting!

Flip_SideEX
03-22-2006, 07:40 PM

Back about 8 or 10 years ago , I was up at our cottage with my parents , some family and some of my uncle's workers . It was about 11 or 12 at night and we were all sitting on the deck looking up at the sky cuz it was an amazing night . All of a sudden out of the blue this light stars moving across the sky ... then it stops .... then starts moving again . We were all watching it and then it went nuts ... from one side of the sky to the other at speeds that no jet or anything could possibly do . It zig-zagged all across the sky for about 3 minutes in all directions .... then vanished . We all looked at eachother with one of those " WTF was that??" kind of looks . Like I said there was a bunch of us that saw .

My uncle saw the same exact thing. He and 3 other people were out on the docks on Lake Superior in Duluth, and they looked up and saw things flying extremely fast across the sky, would stop then go back to a different point in a blink of a eye. They then called the Military base and asked why they had 3 f-16's in the air trying to follow these things, and they just hung up on them.

This story really changed my opinion of if there actually is and since someone else saw the same thing, it can only prove that they are here....amoung us!

pastfast125
03-22-2006, 07:47 PM
I wish I knew what I saw this one time, It looked almost like a huge meteor type thing, but I dont think it was moving fast enough to be one..but the news said that there was going to be a meteor shower at 1 AM, so my dad woke me up so we could go out and watch it, so we're watching all these little shooting star type things flyin across the sky, and all the sudden I see this HUUUUGE black object slowly movin across the sky, like it was BIG, and I have no idea what it was, like I said ,looked like a big comet or osmethin cuz it was all unevenly shaped and stuff. It was weird though. :eek:

400exrules
03-22-2006, 07:55 PM
imagine if the aliens were spyin on us at the time of hiroshima or nagisaki...they prob said "F^CK THIS!" and left lol

chunky
03-22-2006, 08:03 PM
how do you all know im not an "alien"...nobody knows what one looks like so its kind of hard to know if they are here or not...it would be pretty sweet if they were walking among us, learning our customs every day...

400exrules
03-22-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by chunky
how do you all know im not an "alien"...nobody knows what one looks like so its kind of hard to know if they are here or not...it would be pretty sweet if they were walking among us, learning our customs every day...

maybe aliens are all the bad people in our world, causing conflict to see how we will react lol

ZeroLogic
03-22-2006, 08:15 PM
Maybe Chuck Norris is a alien, with his crazy power.:eek2: :huh

Oh by the way, I'm a alien.:chinese: :cool:

03-22-2006, 08:31 PM
I belive theres aliens, theres gotta be. But if freaks me out, so I'm probaly not sleeping tonight:(

But c'mon guys, if aliens ever tried to attack us we would own them with one man alone. No not Chuck Norris....
http://ax22mp.free.fr/WillMIB.jpg

ThorRacing37
03-22-2006, 08:44 PM
u never know we could be alians to other things in the galixs... like that planet that supose to look like our could be alians tring to act like us and become one of us... or there like humans and were alians to them.. if you know what i mean

400ex87
03-22-2006, 08:57 PM
imagine if the aliens were spyin on us at the time of hiroshima or nagisaki...they prob said "F^CK THIS!" and left lol

roflmfao!!! hahaha....but what is they watched that, and said thats all it can do? and started laughing waiting for the chance to use their weapons..ohhh shoott!

Ralph
03-22-2006, 09:15 PM
um, first of all. IF a life form would make it here then they would laugh at Hiroshima. If they had the technology to travel to our planet you know damn sure they could wipe us out faster than u can spell bomb.

There are other lifeforms out there. There is no way there isn't. Whether it is bugs or other advanced creators. I can not understand how we could be the only planet that to have everything work out to sustain life. The universe is so large.

03-22-2006, 10:07 PM
"The most conclusive sign that there is other intelligent life out there is that they have not tried to contact us".

miller821
03-23-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
I belive theres aliens, theres gotta be. But if freaks me out, so I'm probaly not sleeping tonight:(

But c'mon guys, if aliens ever tried to attack us we would own them with one man alone. No not Chuck Norris....
http://ax22mp.free.fr/WillMIB.jpg
LOL awesome movie.
We're not hosting an intergalactic kegger down here
You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good
J has just jumped from a bridge onto a tour bus]
It just be raining black people in New York.
NYPD means I will Nock Yo Punk*ss Down.
We're here because you are looking for the best of the best of the best, sir.
Boy Captain America over here. "Best of the best of the best, sir." "With honors." Yeah, he's just really excited and he has no clue why we're here

03-23-2006, 10:03 PM
NO WAY aliens are real i mean COMEON! the bible would say something about them and we would know by now if aliens are real.

03-23-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by 89honda 250x
NO WAY aliens are real i mean COMEON! the bible would say something about them and we would know by now if aliens are real.

If I were you, I would delete that post, before it turns into a huge war again.

miller821
03-23-2006, 10:11 PM
Very true...

03-23-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
If I were you, I would delete that post, before it turns into a huge war again.

umm no its true im not deleting it !!

FHKracingZ
03-23-2006, 10:29 PM
You bring up the bible. How do ya kno that the earth wasnt a worthless piece of lifeless mass before a meator hit BEFORE the dinosaurs were here. How do you know the first bugs didnt come from a meator or comment. There are WAY to many accourances for aliens to not be real. Im sure our goverement knows a lil more then us but cmon. you cant hide the sky , now can ya?

03-23-2006, 10:36 PM
its called faith!

do you HAVE to see something to believe it???

FHKracingZ
03-23-2006, 10:38 PM
Then how come the bible dosnt mention anything about dinosaurs when we have proof they existed.

*BTW* I do have faith and goto church almost every sunday.

Toadz400
03-23-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man
I don't think ( Even if they did exist) that they could take us out. Honestly look at the US army and every other army in the world. Plus look at the gang people man, add them up and that is a lot.

Are you stupid? We can't even take out a bunch of crazy homeless people wearing turbans running around on camels waving sticks at us...Haha jk.

But seriously, if there are aliens, chances are they probably have much higher technology than us as stated before, we haven't even been here that long compared to the age of the universe.

03-23-2006, 10:40 PM
im not sure about the dinosaurs thing im only 16 and dont know TOO much

Toadz400
03-23-2006, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
Then how come the bible dosnt mention anything about dinosaurs when we have proof they existed.

*BTW* I do have faith and goto church almost every sunday.

The bible doesn't mention microscopic bacteria either. I'm just proving my point that the bible doesn't metion everything there is in the world, it's just something to base your faith off of and to show you the right ways to live your life...not talk about aliens.

I'm not sure if I believe in "aliens" or not, it's a possibility, a very large possibility. What's the definition of life anyway? Just because "life" is a certain way here...doesn't mean that it can't be different in some other galaxy. They're whole concept of "life" in a different galaxy or whatever could be completely different, so different that we wouldn't even be able to comprehend it. Anyone get what I'm saying? Hell, I can barely grasp it in my head:ermm: .

rbgnwa45
03-24-2006, 07:28 AM
'Life' could be any form of conscious being. As someone said before, if we can't get past the moon, how can they? Maybe space conquers all life forms :eek2: http://www.babilim.co.uk/blog/jpg/hitch_hikers_guide_movie_logo.jpg

The Alien Agenda

All the evidence seems to suggest that integration into human society is the aliens' ultimate goal. Indeed, the abductees are already living with the burden of alien visitation and manipulation.

It is now possible to discern at least four specific Programs that the aliens have put into effect to achieve their goal:

The Abduction Program. The aliens initially selected human victims around the world and instituted procedures to take these humans and their progeny from their environments without detection.

The Breeding Program. The aliens collect human sperm and eggs, genetically alter the fertilized embryo, incubate fetuses in human hosts, and make humans mentally and physically interact with the offspring for proper hybrid development.

The Hybridization Program. The aliens refine the hybrids by continual alteration and breeding with humans over the generations to become more human while retaining crucial alien characteristics. Perhaps humans are also altered over time and acquire alien characteristics.

The Integration Program. The aliens prepare the abductees for future events. Eventually, the hybrids or the aliens themselves integrate into human society.

The aliens have suggested that the time is not far off when their Programs will end and they will have achieved their goal. Many abductees feel that "something is going to happen" soon and that the aliens have their goal within sight.

http://www.aliensthetruth.com

mine
03-24-2006, 08:57 AM
Pretty interesting video . I believe in aliens . What I don't believe in , is Hollywood's depiction of them ... you know the little green men with big eyes and such that are evil .

If we are the only ones in this vast Universe , that's a whole lot of wasted space ....we're just one of the countless solar systems out there .

Now here's my own personal story ... take it for what it's worth and choose to believe it if you want or not , but let it be known that there were atleast 10 of us that saw it happen .

If any of you guys ever have the chance , rent the movie " Fire in the Sky" it's from the late 80's or early 90's .... based on actual events from loggers working out west I believe . Awesome movie !!!!

Holy friggen shi$ bro i swear to god that happened to me to except it was when i still was in south africa we were in the back havving a braai which was a bbq back there and my dad called the radio station and they were like wtf im serious about it it was jkust chilling there and all of a sudden it moves and then it disapeared

wilkin250r
03-24-2006, 10:35 AM

That's a very bad idea.

Based on our own history, when two races meet and one race is technolgically more advanced, the lessor race does NOT fair well.

Probably the best example is when the white men met the Native Americans. It didn't turn out too well for the Native Americans, did it?

shano
03-24-2006, 01:10 PM
Didnt read this whole thread, but I read parts of it, I was watching a show on dsicovery saing that every star you see is actually a sun to another galaxy, like someone from another galaxie looking at our sun would be a star for them. So thats alot of galaxies... We are not alone...

miller821
03-24-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Are you stupid? We can't even take out a bunch of crazy homeless people wearing turbans running around on camels waving sticks at us...Haha jk.

But seriously, if there are aliens, chances are they probably have much higher technology than us as stated before, we haven't even been here that long compared to the age of the universe.

Nah man I don't think they can take us out.... The only way we ain't got Iraq taken care of is cause to many innocents....

Quad18star
03-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Everyone's talking about who'd be the strongest .... more powerful . Who says aliens would be a violent society?? I don't think they could get anymore violent than our own society ... just take a look at us .

Knowing how we as humans are , we'd probably try and fight and destroy them ..... just to prove that we are superior . :rolleyes:

zeppelin
03-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
That's a very bad idea.

Based on our own history, when two races meet and one race is technolgically more advanced, the lessor race does NOT fair well.

Probably the best example is when the white men met the Native Americans. It didn't turn out too well for the Native Americans, did it?
not to mention any viruses and bacteria they may be caring that we have never seen before :eek2:

Ralph
03-24-2006, 04:39 PM
That's a very bad idea.

yeah but if we wait it out maybe ill beable to open "Ralphs Casino" or "Big Ralphs Smokeshop"

Ralph
03-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by zeppelin
not to mention any viruses and bacteria they may be caring that we have never seen before

and vice-versa. bacteria on earth could easily kill them too. BUT if they had the technology to get here im sure one alien or another would of thought ahead and bring some alien hepa filters. lol

Ruby Soho
03-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by shano
Didnt read this whole thread, but I read parts of it, I was watching a show on dsicovery saing that every star you see is actually a sun to another galaxy, like someone from another galaxie looking at our sun would be a star for them. So thats alot of galaxies... We are not alone...

I saw something like that on tv.

There is so much to space, and astronomy I can't even begin to think about how much there is, where it all stops, and how many other creatures, or humans there are out there.

I just wish I could be alive when we do discover all of that

wilkin250r
03-24-2006, 05:01 PM
There may indeed be life out there, but in reality, it's pretty slim that we'll ever see it.

Think about it. Dinosaurs roamed the earth for MILLIONS of years, and never produced an advanced species. So, if there is life on other planets, what are the chances that it's intelligent life?

And, of those that have intelligent life, what are the chances that they are within a million light years of us? A MILLION LIGHT YEARS! Do you understand what I'm saying? Even if this advanced civilization is capable of reaching the speed of light, it would still take a MILLION YEARS for them to reach us.

I can imagine life out there. I can't imagine that we'll ever see it.

400exrules
03-24-2006, 05:03 PM
There may indeed be life out there, but in reality, it's pretty slim that we'll ever see it.

Think about it. Dinosaurs roamed the earth for MILLIONS of years, and never produced an advanced species. So, if there is life on other planets, what are the chances that it's intelligent life?

And, of those that have intelligent life, what are the chances that they are within a million light years of us? A MILLION LIGHT YEARS! Do you understand what I'm saying? Even if this advanced civilization is capable of reaching the speed of light, it would still take a MILLION YEARS for them to reach us.

thats a good point, maybe we should refine our studies and searches to instead of aliens, bigfoot :devil:

ZeroLogic
03-24-2006, 05:21 PM

Maybe they can find us. We don't know how long "they" have been out there for, if they even exist. They could of been trillions of years old. Along with that they could be smarter then us and discovered how to transport themselves quicker. Never know. I say we leave the discovering of eachother up to them.:p :o

Ruby Soho
03-24-2006, 05:24 PM
I don't always think of there only being aliens out there, I believe there are humans out there too.

Other earths, same planet, everything the same (there are so many galaxies there has bound to be on the same as ours) and there are humans the same as us. Trying to figuire out the same thing

DeerNuts
03-24-2006, 05:40 PM
The Bible does indeed mention dinosaurs. Somebody said earlier it didn't.

Read the later part of the book of Job. Look for leviathan, a few others too. The description seems to fit. Or hell, just look on the internet if you're too lazy to pick up a Bible and look for it.

If not dinosaurs technically, the description is still pretty accurate of a big lizard type deal.

Ralph
03-24-2006, 05:44 PM
I think alot of you would find ancient civilizations such as the egyptians and aztecs very interesting.

The things they constructed were so advanced for their time on 3 diff parts of the earth at about the same time. You cant tell me there was not some third party variable that sparked such a spike in technology in all these diff civilizations. All these civilizations had great knowlege of the stars and worshiped "Gods" in very similar ways so i would put money on it that something, not from this planet, started off these civiliations.

Atkins
03-24-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Honda86
Ahahaha, yes the galaxy is huge, and we DO know where it ends. I think you meant the universe.:p

btw, that vid is fake.

400exrules
03-24-2006, 06:05 PM
oh yah, about the video, i love how the camera happens to perfectly follow the ''UFO'' as it takes off extremely fast

PolarisRider
03-24-2006, 06:18 PM
holy crap guys!!! i give you one video and you give me a book!!!:D

250rinLV
03-24-2006, 06:21 PM
its called faith!

do you HAVE to see something to believe it???

exactly you gotta have faith in aliens. i mean just think about it for a second there are so many planets out there we probably dont even have a number for it. i would be more scared if there wasnt life out ther then if there was.im not speculating on what they look like or how smart they are but it is just IMPOSSIBLE for there not to be other life out there.

I believe in God, I believe in the Bible, but I also belive in aliens and I think you need to reconsider if you don't.

OutCast
03-24-2006, 06:30 PM
Contact Movie Quote:

Question:
Do you think there's people on other planets?

Answer:
I don't know sparks, but I guess I'd say, if it is just us, it's seems like an awful waste of space.

Quad18star
03-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
I think alot of you would find ancient civilizations such as the egyptians and aztecs very interesting.

The things they constructed were so advanced for their time on 3 diff parts of the earth at about the same time. You cant tell me there was not some third party variable that sparked such a spike in technology in all these diff civilizations. All these civilizations had great knowlege of the stars and worshiped "Gods" in very similar ways so i would put money on it that something, not from this planet, started off these civiliations.

I agree with you 110% . Something or someone helped these people out .... even to this day , researchers and scientists are baffled with how things were built by them .

Quad18star
03-24-2006, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by OutCast
Contact Movie Quote:

Question:
Do you think there's people on other planets?

Answer:
I don't know sparks, but I guess I'd say, if it is just us, it's seems like an awful waste of space.

That is my most favorite quote of all time , cuz it's so true .

ZeroLogic
03-24-2006, 07:27 PM
That is my most favorite quote of all time , cuz it's so true .

:macho

NacsMXer
03-24-2006, 07:39 PM

Wilkin, what do you think about wormholes as proposed by Einstein? That would make it possible to get from point to point a lot faster for them, especially IF they had more advanced technology. Reason im asking is this was discussed on a UFO show on the History Channel. They also talked about the effects of matter and time at the speed of light. Very interesting stuff that sounds very probable. Just wondering what you think :D

knighttime
03-24-2006, 07:56 PM
we've even had one crash in the USA and still most people dont believe it.

although thats partially because of a coverup and the fact the ET's dont really want to be exposed right now.

the bible has tons of stuff about ufo's, flying chariots, etc.

i guess they are on a different plane/dimension.

think about the beginning of the 20th century, there wasnt really anything technical like there is now; super computers, stealth fighters, etc.

there must be something that helped us get all that stuff :eek2: :confused:

1shooter
03-24-2006, 09:54 PM
As the object moves away it leaves a trail of a cloud like formation. This leeds me to believe it has exhausted a flamable gas. Where as the only way to travel from star to star would more easily be a field generated apparatus. Working off of light, gravity, k3 radiation, micorwaves, radio waves, or any other source of readily dissposable byproduct out there.

It is possible however to turn light into hellium and then hydrogen and burn the hydrogen. Allthough we can't do it very efficently right now.

And with having to break speeds of 22,000 mph to break the
gravitional pull of the earth. Hydrogen then could be easily rules out. As anyone would see huge flames pouring out of the sky.

Where as field generated motors would work closer to the magnets and push apart from each other ie the ship away from the earth. By tuning into a frequency and adjusting it and slowly changing it you can easily see how propulsion could be obtained. Allthough to my knowlege they haven't found the graviton yet. Allthough Einsien predicted it to be there. If you could create them freely you could easily make a field generated that could thrust intself at incredible speeds close to the speed of light.

And at that speeds science tell us that the distance is shrinks so a trip of say 4 1/2 light years would take far less time than 4 years if you could break the speed of light it would be - time and you would travel backwards and in theory you could be there before you started taking the trip.

So yeah i agree tha the video is bull. The gases coming out of the back are awefull suspicous.

Cr85rRida
03-24-2006, 10:31 PM
ahhh shooter holds the key!!! see, say i embark ona 10 light year trip, I will be going the speed of light for 10 years my time but it would actually be longer for people on earth. So i would be younger then every one else in my generation when i came back,It is indeed weird but time slows down as you get closer to the speed of light, again this was proposed on the history channel. GRAVITY!!! Major effect on travel, Alien ships have an gravity control unit that can control the poles of magnets on their ship to propell. Now there is no friction in space so when you hit a certine speed you will maintain it until you crash or manually stop. So in theory if you keep "bouncing" off of planets you can reach the speed of light eventually.

worm holes are sweet ideas to, example, you have a map of the world. New york and london are marked, you want to get from london th NY. take the map fold it in half and that is the worm hole, its like a short cut. (london and new york are on the same latitude line i belive so it would work on a map)

what ever happend to the dude who could call UFO's on command?

1shooter
03-24-2006, 10:45 PM
Cr85rida there is actually friction in space. Very Very little.

But according to the gamma factor The closer you get the speed your mass increases and the distances shrink.

Some scientist somewhere took a quark and speed it up to close to the speed of light. The faster they tried to make it go. The bigger it became. The more energy the put into it the larger it got.
They eventually got it to become 40,000 times its orginal size. And a distance of 3 kilomets they shrank to about 3ft. Allthough you cannot break the speed of light. Theory says that if you could you can travel backwards.

Like wise as you are traveling faster and your biological clock slows. Your moleculur body stops aging. The outside world grows as well. And the the time increase's around you per say.

If you where traveling close to the speed of light by the earth the sun would be twice as large as it appears to us to the pilot of a ship. And likewise would be in a blueshift.. Behind him would be a redshift and time would be ever creeping along but in front. The sun would be twice its normal size and the earth would compensate for this effect by traveling faster than it would normally at twice the rate it normally does so the year would be cut in half and be only 6 months and the end the earth would seem to sooner than it is as it will eventually end in the sun due to gravitaional pull.

Basically distances shrink beucase everything gets so damn big. The huge gaps between the stars dont become so huge. And the frictionless enviorement we understand as space suddenly has large amounts of matter bouncing off us Ie light as light is mass.

So for a alien to jump from planet to planet ie star to star would take me no time at all. And in theory can arrive here at any given time. !,000,000 years ago or now. or 1,000,000 miles in the future.

Gravity also has similiar effect as speed. As well.

OutCast
03-24-2006, 11:22 PM
The last three posts were a great read! I've studied those theories a little bit. The ability to travel forwards at close to light speeds and not move forward in normal time has always fascinated me. :)

1shooter
03-24-2006, 11:31 PM
The great blue shift theory.

i can write about this stuff all day long.

lol Man what a guy reads when he is bored.

Ralph
03-25-2006, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by 1shooter
The great blue shift theory.

i can write about this stuff all day long.

lol Man what a guy reads when he is bored.

Its human nature. It is why we have come as far as we have and why we WILL go even further. As far as current technology, i do not think it is very much alien related but the ancient structures ,IMO, most certainly are.

I believe its a fact that many of these ancient civilizations built their pyramids and temples in precise locations aligned with planets and stars. Also there are so many patterns and other things these people created that could only be spotted from a birds eye view, IE helicopter. But as u may know there were no helicopters in ancient Egypt so how did they make these giant patterns on their land?...
-----
Stone henge, IMPOSSIBLE, for any group of humans to build. Its just incredible what these civilizations have done and the mystery behind their construction.

BLACKeR
03-25-2006, 06:51 AM
if aliens are real we will never see them, the same statement used to argue there existance, also argues that we will never see them. the universe is HUGE far larger than we could ever comprehend. one could not travel from one point to another. if there is a way to travel from one side to another we have not even gotten close to comprehending what it is. if a being had figured this out, then chances are all there other technology would be just as advanced meaning that if they did attack earth we would stand no chance at all, and most likely would never see them. i also think the arguement that the universe is so huge there has to be aliens is probly the dumbest arguement there is. there is absolutly no physical proof of aliens. the only "aliens" likely to exist would be bacteria.

Ralph
03-25-2006, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by BLACKeR
i also think the arguement that the universe is so huge there has to be aliens is probly the dumbest arguement there is. there is absolutly no physical proof of aliens. the only "aliens" likely to exist would be bacteria.

i dont know where people pick up opinions like yours.

So you say bacteria is possible right? Well what if there was bacteria on another planet billions of years ago and now they evolved into mamals. Unless your gonna say you dont believe in evelution then you also believe in aliens.

I love threads like this but they are so hard to keep going because you cannot reach an answer and it turns into some kind of argument.

I would like to see more of the scientific statements and less of people trying to say they arent real. In this thread we are discussion chances of them being real and ever seeing them. Not if they are real or not.

knighttime
03-25-2006, 07:57 AM
yeah i agree with you Ralph. I hate it when i hear people say there are no aliens because they havent seen them, lmfao.

It would be ridiculous to believe aliens dont exist, aliens in fact that are much much more highly evolved than humans.

I guess the concept doesnt sit well with their idea of whats out there.

:huh

BLACKeR
03-25-2006, 08:41 AM
i dont remember making any blanket statement saying aliens dont exist. i simply argued the fact that if they did exist it was most likely we would never know. you seem to have very poor reading comprehention skills. it also seems wierd to assume im the idiot for not believing in aliens. there has been no physical evidence of aliens at all. theres really no proof that there are aliens, so natrually im the idiot when i say theres a good chance we wont see aliens. its also very interesting that you say its a shame these threads get spoiled because people agure it when your the one attacking my point of view. my whole thread was based on "scientific" reasons why i didnt think we would ever see aliens. if you actually read my post you would find that nowhere in it did i say aliens didnt exist.

Toadz400
03-25-2006, 11:04 AM
i dont remember making any blanket statement saying aliens dont exist. i simply argued the fact that if they did exist it was most likely we would never know. you seem to have very poor reading comprehention skills. it also seems wierd to assume im the idiot for not believing in aliens. there has been no physical evidence of aliens at all. theres really no proof that there are aliens, so natrually im the idiot when i say theres a good chance we wont see aliens. its also very interesting that you say its a shame these threads get spoiled because people agure it when your the one attacking my point of view. my whole thread was based on "scientific" reasons why i didnt think we would ever see aliens. if you actually read my post you would find that nowhere in it did i say aliens didnt exist.

He's got a point.:ermm:

Anyway, here's a link for a page with some pics about Ancient Aircraft..I read up on this stuff awhile back and I thought I had more links but could only find this one. It's pretty interesting stuff.

Make sure to click on some of the links underneath the pictures towards the bottom of the page.

http://www.crystalinks.com/ancientaircraft.html

NacsMXer
03-25-2006, 11:42 AM
He's got a point.:ermm:

Anyway, here's a link for a page with some pics about Ancient Aircraft..I read up on this stuff awhile back and I thought I had more links but could only find this one. It's pretty interesting stuff.

Make sure to click on some of the links underneath the pictures towards the bottom of the page.

http://www.crystalinks.com/ancientaircraft.html

Man, that's some crazy stuff! :eek2:

side note: Also, weren't some of the ancient egyptian structures close to impossible to build from an engineering standpoint with what they would have had available at that time? The proposition of alien influence during that time does not seem so farfetched..

OutCast
03-25-2006, 12:21 PM
I found another one on ancient aircraft that has been recorded over history.

http://ufocasebook.com/alienartifacts.html

Ralph
03-25-2006, 02:21 PM
i dont remember making any blanket statement saying aliens dont exist. i simply argued the fact that if they did exist it was most likely we would never know. you seem to have very poor reading comprehension skills.

Actually, the only point of yours i argued was the one i quoted. The bacteria part. Bacteria is life.

The problem with your opinion that i had is that you wouldn't believe it was POSSIBLE unless there was some kind of physical evidence stuck in your face. I think you should let your imagination flow a little because without imagination humans would still be living in caves and hunting with sticks.

I did not mean to be a big doodoohead and did not expect to offend you too much so i will have to apologize.
--------
But as for many people not believing without straight up facts, if millions of people can believe in religion (IM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE, CALL ANYONE STUPID, OR IMPOSE MY VIEW ON ANYONE, JUST TRYING MAKE MY POINT). again if millions of people can believe in some sort of religion with the only thing to go by was a man made book and swear by it without much question. Then i think amazing discoveries such as the pyramids and temples should certainly be enough to back up the Idea that something, not from that area(Earth), helped those people build and align their buildings with the stars never to be heard from or seen again. yet??:D

Ralph
03-25-2006, 02:31 PM
Lmfao

""Michelle" claims to have been given this image in a dream."
http://www.ufocasebook.com/aliendreamsymbols.gif

OutCast
03-25-2006, 02:42 PM
haha... Yeah, I took most of that as B.S., but they did use words like "claims" and "supposedly".

ZeroLogic
03-25-2006, 03:42 PM
Lmfao

""Michelle" claims to have been given this image in a dream."
http://www.ufocasebook.com/aliendreamsymbols.gif

Whos Michelle? I like the way he dreams.:devil:

1shooter
03-25-2006, 05:02 PM
Evedence says this as far as i have read and seen on the good old fashion boob tube. (discovery channel is great)

The human body is at its core, the mostly best of other prehistoric animals. ie

The abilty to have the five senses some animals cannot.

capability to see, hear, taste, smell, feel. many animals many have only a partial number of these. This goes without saying that many animals have reason. And is believed to have concious thoughts.

It took millions of years and the right atomoshpere to make even bacteria to be born.

So with time and the right elemets life is born.

There are billions of stars and for simlliar situations to not arrise is not very concievable.

I suppose to be more fair it also depends on wiether you believe in a closed or open universe.

where as a closed universe it expands and contracts to a singular point. And expands again.

And a open universe just expands for ever.

There are a few other post hock theories ie.. new matter is constantently born to compensate for the matter displacement by expansion in the universe.

Where as next to a new galaxy you can still have a very old galaxy. They have some evidence to support these ideas.

None the less. Most scientist say that for life to be only on our planet is far more unfathable than the latter.

Without to much uncertainty we live on a ordinary planet revolving around a ordinary star.

We dont have superordinary conditions. And for these reason life elsewhere most certainly has to exist.

None the less sorry for all the misspellings.

i am bad at em.

Lax
03-25-2006, 06:01 PM
Scientists have concluded that the universe is in the shape of a Soccer Ball, if the big bang theory is correct. To get a perspective on how big the universe is.. Whats beyond that soccer ball? and beyond? Think about when it should stop, if it stops at a wall, wats beyound that wall. Its endless. Our brains are not able to figure that out, and probabbly never will be able to figure that stuff out.

There is a no speed faster then light, A trip for a year will seem like 10 minutes to you if you were approaching the speed of light, while it would seem like a full year to everyone else."

I activaly visit the largest conspirercy board, abovetopsecret.com, they have all the information you need regarding this.

1shooter
03-25-2006, 06:06 PM
Yup Lax that is the closed system theory and most scienties believe in it.

Ralph
03-25-2006, 06:08 PM
hes right. My mind fails when i think about the what the earth is in. And what that is in. Its amazing how this is probably the same for most people.

WHERE ARE WE? try to think about it and ur mind will not beable to handle it.

Then think about how small you are compared to the earth and beyond. Your house, your neighborhood is icreadibly small in relation to everything else. If i was given a choice to be crygenicaly frozen and revived later on to face these answers i would do it without a doubt in my mind.

250rinLV
03-25-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Lax

I activaly visit the largest conspirercy board, abovetopsecret.com, they have all the information you need regarding this.

wow that web site really has some stuff that makes u think there is so much stuff going on in our own country that we dont even know about.

derekhonda
03-25-2006, 06:22 PM
I read in a science book one time that there are more than likely more planets in all of exhistance than there is grains of sand on all of our beaches in the world. Then it went on to say in an average hand full of sand there is over 2000 grains. Just something to think about.

knighttime
03-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Lax

:bandit:

have you read any of the posts by sleeper in the ufo's and aliens forum?:confused:

my250ex
03-25-2006, 07:11 PM
my grandfather used to be in the army and he was telling us this story..

he was on guard somewhere at night.. nobody around for 35 miles. All of a sudden he saw this dim light in the distance and he just assumed it was a helicopter or something coming out to check everything out. so hes standing there with his gun in his hands and its starting to get closer so he thinks that he should be able to start hearing this thing pretty soon. It continued to advance and eventually it passed straight over him. he said it was huge, like a big dark oval..

another time at their house in massachusetts, my mom her sister and a couple of the neighborhood kids were swimming in the pool at around 9:00 pm. My grandfather and grandma were outside too. It was similar this time -- same disc shape, and it had an orange color on the edges of it. it passed directly over the pool. there was a field across the street so he ran across the street into the field with a flashlight. he said when he shined it up to see what it was the ship just sort of like split the light.. or made it disappear. the light would shine on it. then he said it just flew right up into space, straight up getting smaller and smaller and then it vanished.

true stories, my grampy is completely down to earth he isnt crazy or anything when he was telling me the story it sent chills down my spine

03-25-2006, 08:21 PM
hes right. My mind fails when i think about the what the earth is in. And what that is in. Its amazing how this is probably the same for most people.

WHERE ARE WE? try to think about it and ur mind will not beable to handle it.

Then think about how small you are compared to the earth and beyond. Your house, your neighborhood is icreadibly small in relation to everything else. If i was given a choice to be crygenicaly frozen and revived later on to face these answers i would do it without a doubt in my mind.

I think about that kind of stuff all the time. Especially the one about if the universe ends, whats out side of it. My mind completely stops, and it drives me crazy because I cant think of it.

1shooter
03-25-2006, 08:26 PM
in a closed system there is not end. If you travel strait you will adventually end where you start. The things that appear far away could suddenly be very close to. The idea is that the space is bent, and distances are not as they would seem and geometry fails to fully decribe the distances properly due to the bending of the space.

Ralph
03-25-2006, 11:01 PM
in a closed system there is not end. If you travel strait you will adventually end where you start. The things that appear far away could suddenly be very close to. The idea is that the space is bent, and distances are not as they would seem and geometry fails to fully decribe the distances properly due to the bending of the space.

Thats just one of those things. Bit i think it is still just an assumption. Just like we thought the earth was flat. There is no way for us to find out for a long time

1shooter
03-25-2006, 11:06 PM
yeah there is a couple of theoreis that is just one of them

there is the open system where according to the redshift theory
basically the Doppler effect, light that is traveling away shifts Red and traveling towards you shifts blue.

But according to the redshift theory everything is traveling away from us. And so if we where in a open universe it will continue to expand forever.

And in a closed it will expand to a point and then callaspe upon itself and have another big bang.

They are all theories that are based on some physical evidence that supports them.

But truth is like you said nobody knows just makes somewhat ittelgent guesses. At least we are far enough ahead to know we are guessing and taking not to much for granted. At least as far as science goes.

honduh440
03-26-2006, 12:52 AM
That's a very bad idea.

when man met the dog we became best friends

Toadz400
03-26-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
when man met the dog we became best friends

After we trained them to be. Hope you like being "best friends" with the aliens and fetching sticks for them:p .

1shooter
03-26-2006, 10:08 AM
i always loved that song

We'll make great pet's we'll make great pet's we'll make great pet's we'lll make great pet's

lol ect ect ect.

honduh440
03-26-2006, 10:17 AM
After we trained them to be. Hope you like being "best friends" with the aliens and fetching sticks for them:p .

if their is another way of life out their with that much more intelligence over us that we have over a dog they would have already been here and did what they want to do.

so when we finally land on a planet with another life on it and see some random animals we will have them fetch our sticks

Ralph
03-26-2006, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
if their is another way of life out their with that much more intelligence over us that we have over a dog they would have already been here and did what they want to do.

so when we finally land on a planet with another life on it and see some random animals we will have them fetch our sticks

maybe they have already come

Toadz400
03-26-2006, 12:13 PM
maybe they have already come

Maybe:eek: ....and maybe dogs ARE aliens!:eek2:

wilkin250r
03-27-2006, 10:37 AM
Maybe:eek: ....and maybe dogs ARE aliens!:eek2:

Funny. I read a book about that once.

Beings from another planet came to earth, we meet, everything is peaceful. Then, one alien says he can hear the thoughts of the earthlings.

"You can read human's minds?"

"I didn't say anything about humans. It's the dogs".

And so the story develops, that dogs are actually an intelligent species, and humans are the pets. By the dogs 'supposedly' loving devotion and undying loyalty, they have trained us to do everything for them. We feed them, we shelter them, ect ect. Through their flattery, they have allowed us to believe that we are the masters, when in reality we have become the slaves. Because they adore us, we are willing to do everything for them.

And so the story ends with the aliens leaving for their home planet, he says "Didn't we take some dogs with us?"

"Yes, a male and a female"

"Exactly. They are expanding..."

rbgnwa45
03-27-2006, 12:51 PM
Could someone explain the red/blue light theory to me? How its blue when travelling away, red when coming towards you. If there were aliens, there is also a chance that their intelligence does not surpass ours, and that maybe they are just wayyy friggin more advanced than us. Get logical, there are only 2 reasons why aliens would want to make contact publically with humans. Either they are curious, like us, or they have used the resources on their planet and are looking to harvest ours to quote the little kid from signs. You'd think, that, if they were extremely intelligent, they 1) wouldn't be wasting their own resources, and 2) wouldn't **** with us. If I ever saw an alien I'd poke it in it's supposedly huge black eyes and kick it where it's balls would be.

The question about how "large" space is, or that it may expand, or re-news (crashes), I agree is uncomprehendable unless your hawking, but questions we can ask of this are...if space is composed of 'nothing' then how does 'nothing' expand or contract? How can 'space' aka 'nothing'.

How is it possible for things to grow larger as you near the speed of light? Why is it impossible to go faster than the speed of light?

There's only one thing that comes to mind when thinking about this, and that is, if there isn't any way to create new 'matter', than shouldn't there be NO such thing of "infinity"...?

THINGS HAVE TO STOP SOMEWHERE.

Ruby Soho
03-27-2006, 03:07 PM
I'd like to the know the never ending question:

What created space, how did it start?

What was there before space?

What made that?

If the "Big Bang" theory is correct, where did the little "ball" of matter come from?

1shooter
03-27-2006, 04:11 PM
Blue shift red shift

It goes back to a buy named doppler. He found out that as a object approaches you its a higher pitch and as it leaves you its a lower pitch ie frquency.

So the idea transferes over to say cloud formations. Then you see the varrying shapes due to the different frequecies they bouce off of them. I not sure what they use maybe radio waves.

But on to light when its traveling fast it is excited and shifts to the blue color. When its traveling slower its shift to blue.

As you travel faster through space the light will be more exceited your traveling towards the light. And when you turn around and look at your review its will not be able to catch you as fast and will be shifted red and less excited. Behind you will seem as a blackhole the faster you go closer to the speed of light as no light to very little light will be able to catch you.

Becuase time is value off of the reflection of light. If you travel at the speed of light ie close to. You will have no value of time put on you as you are traveling. Its kinda of a weird subject but the biological clock nearly stands still.

Blue shift and red shift simply refer to the way the light looks using dopplers theory of frquency shift.

It then goes further into explaining the clock differences.

Shoot with more questions. I will try to answer them if i can.

NacsMXer
03-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho

What made that?

If the "Big Bang" theory is correct, where did the little "ball" of matter come from?

I like those questions a lot myself. They are even more intriguing to me than thinking about our universe and what is beyond. Regardless of whether one believes in God or not, what was before space? It is something I cannot even begin to comprehend. What medium or state existed before space? Better yet, if you do believe in God, like me, how did God himself come into existence? These questions just amaze me, I can think about them for hours...

1shooter
03-27-2006, 06:49 PM
I believe in GOD.

One thing that really neat is this. GOD is light.

Light creates matter. Matter can be torn apart to create light again.

If what the Bible says is true and i do believe it is.

According the the theory of relativity. GOD can easily make the the unverse in 6 days. Allthough this may take billions of years on Earth to occur. Where the state of mind GOD is at 6 Days is enough time.

Gravity as well has a great deal to do with the perciption of time.
The Heavier the gravity the slower clocks run. I would take a man who knows very little about the theory of relativity to come to the conclusion that the universe could not be created in 6 days.

Lax
03-27-2006, 06:58 PM
That actually makes sense. In Gods perspective (Light), it may only take 6 days from his view, relative to him. But us, going slower, it may take Billions and billions of years in relative to our view, because we are not the speed of light.

I actaully never though of that.

1shooter
03-27-2006, 07:00 PM
I was thinking of writing a small paper on it.

But i am lazy so i just doodle on the internet.

I think others have thought of this before as well.

I never really wrote a paper or know who would want the thing:rolleyes:

hrc
03-27-2006, 07:49 PM
So what do you guys think about crop circles?

LTZ400rider
03-27-2006, 08:46 PM
does any1 have anxiety attacks about this stuff

ZeroLogic
03-27-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by hrc
So what do you guys think about crop circles?

Fake.:o

L & L Racing
03-27-2006, 08:53 PM
anybody found any pics on crop circles?

ZeroLogic
03-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Yep. Tons. Lol.

http://images.google.com/images?q=crop%20circles&sa=N&tab=wi

BlasterEaten250
03-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho

What made that?

Originally posted by NacsMXer
I like those questions a lot myself. They are even more intriguing to me than thinking about our universe and what is beyond. Regardless of whether one believes in God or not, what was before space? It is something I cannot even begin to comprehend. What medium or state existed before space? Better yet, if you do believe in God, like me, how did God himself come into existence? These questions just amaze me, I can think about them for hours...
That is like me. I can sit there and think for a long time, how did everything start? How did the thing that started it start? I can never really think of anything that could explain the answer, but I do think about it a lot. Maybe some things just aren't meant to be known.

LTZ400rider
03-27-2006, 09:40 PM
they had a thing on tv showing how they made crop circles in less than a 6 hours i think. some architec drawing tools, a plank of wood and a rope connectin to it. lift the rope up, step push the crop down with ur foot on the plank, go in circles, measure, etc etc. any1 see this definetly man made chit

knighttime
03-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
they had a thing on tv showing how they made crop circles in less than a 6 hours i think. some architec drawing tools, a plank of wood and a rope connectin to it. lift the rope up, step push the crop down with ur foot on the plank, go in circles, measure, etc etc. any1 see this definetly man made chit

thats just the lame circles, yes men have made circles, but ET has made the real good ones :eek2:

rbgnwa45
03-28-2006, 07:03 AM
Never seen them but I wonder why someone would want to waste their time to make one. Anybody in a corn field at night has balls :eek2: My house is surrounded by corn and theres no way in hell I'm even going outside at night near the fields. Havn't you seen signs?

hrc
03-28-2006, 03:52 PM
The thing that makes me wonder about the crop cicrles is some of them radiate energy and they do some thing to magnets.

Toadz400
03-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Wasn't there something about the crops in some of the crop circles are changed? As in the properties of them have been altered, I remember seeing something about that.

86trx250R
03-28-2006, 09:57 PM
1shooter ...I think you would enjoy the book"parallel Worlds" by Michio Kaku.I'm an avid physics and quantum mechanics book reader(not that i understand everything i read..lol)...and after reading your posts i think you would enjoy this book.

1shooter
03-28-2006, 10:23 PM
i read a little from old Steven Hawkins on parrell universes.

I am trying to work through a book called the odd quantum.

I just ordered a math book. My math is horrible and i have to get

it up to level. I wanna be able to read the stuff better.

I read mostly books that invovle little or no math now. I have

books that are all math. Man i can get so far and understand the

Ingreidents to the equation. But not to why they are what they

Are. The more i read i start to understand more like the photon is

known as (hf) if i remeber right and that denotes a smaller

equation. But i will check into the book if half.com got it cheap lol.

1shooter
03-28-2006, 10:46 PM
I got the 2006 edition about the future parrellel worlds ect.

Hopefully this guy a good read.

i havent found much not to be.

Guess i am different when i am learning i feel best. when i dont i feel like crap. It actually makes my mind and body just kinda ache not to learn. Hmm i suppose i just get damned deppressed. So i read about this stuff alot. Starves off deppression for me. what else can you ask for.

Atkins
03-29-2006, 06:45 AM
I agree with you 110% . Something or someone helped these people out .... even to this day , researchers and scientists are baffled with how things were built by them . Although it's fun to think of that as a possibility, theyve figured out exactly how it would be possible to engineer the pyramids.

Toadz400
03-29-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Although it's fun to think of that as a possibility, theyve figured out exactly how it would be possible to engineer the pyramids.

Got any links for the explainations of how it's possible?

Ralph
03-29-2006, 04:32 PM
Got any links for the explainations of how it's possible?

Lol, they JUST figured it out now. And they assume. They did it thousands of years ago without computers, telescopes/gps to figure out exact distances and placement according to stars, etc. They had to have had a helping hand.

Especialy since the average life span was like 35 right???? not much time for someone to study a subject their entire life.

I dont think they did it on their own

03-29-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
they had a thing on tv showing how they made crop circles in less than a 6 hours i think. some architec drawing tools, a plank of wood and a rope connectin to it. lift the rope up, step push the crop down with ur foot on the plank, go in circles, measure, etc etc. any1 see this definetly man made chit It would take a damn long time to make this, then.

http://www.shareintl.org/magazine/old_issues/images/crop_formation4.jpg

1shooter
03-29-2006, 04:51 PM
They had many tools that could put the pyramids in the correct spots. Allthough much evidence supports a theory of aliens.

How do you think they traveled the oceans.

There is evidence to support the romans had clocks. Full working clocks. Not ever one but some of the rich.

They had full working gears. Very complicated math to work out.

The romans got much of there info from the egytians.

If you assume a man cannot do something. He will proove you wrong if he wants to do it.

Warnerade
03-29-2006, 09:09 PM
how caan you be sure millions of years ago?? carbon-dating? i dont think so, how do we realy know the half life of uranium is somthing millions of yeas when no one has lived that long. Scientist like to come up with an answer but show no work, kind of like a math test you only get so many points for the answer but full credit for the work and correct answer,well weheres the evidence that this and this will give me this which lets me know that 65 million years ago a metor hit here. . I think that during the cold war the new stealth planes were the alien craft but not aleins, they were us. Nowadays its probably the same, except no to the extrem point of going to deep space, all though anti-matter is being created as we speak....by the way one ounce of anit matter is equvilaint to 40,000,000,000 gallons of gas i belive. its funny you mention anti-matter....do you actauly think this technology will EVER be released? hell no...its the purest form of energy, 100% useable, no poluttion...no nothing...an amount barely visible to the human eye could blow up a square mile without a problem. If this was released, do you honestly think people would use this to fuel their cars, or heat their houses in the winter? some would..if they could afford it, but enemies would get their hands on it and use it as a weapon, no question in my mind.

You seem to have a lot of conspiracy theories...You've actualy seen a UFO? I, for one find that almost impossible to beleive...you want proof we walked on the moon? I want proof you have seen a UFO. You'd think after seeing the first 2...you would being to carry a camera at all times, just waiting to see a 3rd one.

I, beleive that there is something out there, but who is to say they are hundreds, or even thousands of years ahead of us in technology? why cant they just now be in their stoneage....to say we were the last creation of life in the universe is as arrogant as saying were the only ones...Maybe we are the most advanced form of life out there? maybe we are the last? who are we to say what place we come in, in the universe of technology.

Warnerade
03-29-2006, 09:20 PM
ahhh shooter holds the key!!! see, say i embark ona 10 light year trip, I will be going the speed of light for 10 years my time but it would actually be longer for people on earth. So i would be younger then every one else in my generation when i came back,It is indeed weird but time slows down as you get closer to the speed of light, again this was proposed on the history channel. GRAVITY!!! Major effect on travel, Alien ships have an gravity control unit that can control the poles of magnets on their ship to propell. Now there is no friction in space so when you hit a certine speed you will maintain it until you crash or manually stop. So in theory if you keep "bouncing" off of planets you can reach the speed of light eventually.

worm holes are sweet ideas to, example, you have a map of the world. New york and london are marked, you want to get from london th NY. take the map fold it in half and that is the worm hole, its like a short cut. (london and new york are on the same latitude line i belive so it would work on a map)

what ever happend to the dude who could call UFO's on command? if i run in the opposite direction the earth is spinning, will i go back in time?

Toadz400
03-29-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
its funny you mention anti-matter....do you actauly think this technology will EVER be released? hell no...its the purest form of energy, 100% useable, no poluttion...no nothing...an amount barely visible to the human eye could blow up a square mile without a problem. If this was released, do you honestly think people would use this to fuel their cars, or heat their houses in the winter? some would..if they could afford it, but enemies would get their hands on it and use it as a weapon, no question in my mind.

You seem to have a lot of conspiracy theories...You've actualy seen a UFO? I, for one find that almost impossible to beleive...you want proof we walked on the moon? I want proof you have seen a UFO. You'd think after seeing the first 2...you would being to carry a camera at all times, just waiting to see a 3rd one.

I, beleive that there is something out there, but who is to say they are hundreds, or even thousands of years ahead of us in technology? why cant they just now be in their stoneage....to say we were the last creation of life in the universe is as arrogant as saying were the only ones...Maybe we are the most advanced form of life out there? maybe we are the last? who are we to say what place we come in, in the universe of technology.

Yea I agree with you on all of that, the anti-matter and where we stand in the universe - we just don't know. Anti-matter is way too powerful of a thing to be used for everyday use, people would abuse it and it would more than likely lead to the end of us.

1shooter
03-29-2006, 09:29 PM
i have read a bit about anti matter.

I think you guys are talking about Dark matter maybe.

Or maybe i just dont know enough.

Anti matter is created naturally and the only way i know of getting energy out of it naturally is having it come into contact with matter. But then again i dont know much about this subject matter. I am reading on it but only at the early stages so give me about 6 months i read slow.

1shooter
03-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
if i run in the opposite direction the earth is spinning, will i go back in time?

Depends on how fast you are going.

The only way to go back in time is to travel faster than light.

Or a few other shortcuts that at this time i believe are only known at the micro level. IE wormholes.

Warnerade
03-30-2006, 04:53 AM
i have read a bit about anti matter.

I think you guys are talking about Dark matter maybe.

Or maybe i just dont know enough.

Anti matter is created naturally and the only way i know of getting energy out of it naturally is having it come into contact with matter. But then again i dont know much about this subject matter. I am reading on it but only at the early stages so give me about 6 months i read slow. ya, the only way to make anti-matter annhilate is for it to come in contact with matter. I dont think we will ever be able to use it for a resourceful energy source, what are we going to combust it in to use the energy? it annhilates everything within its blast radius. The runing opposite direction of the earth thing was just a simple touch of sarcasm, wasnt meant to be taken seriously