PDA

View Full Version : check out this glock

quadcustoms
03-22-2006, 04:24 PM
http://www.wimp.com/glock/

jwick07
03-22-2006, 04:27 PM
Looks like a good way to blow through a lot of amo.

I like it:devil:

miller821
03-22-2006, 04:31 PM
Freaking awesome, a lot of ammo used, but thats sweet!
Some gangsters are gonna have themselves a new toy.

antman
03-22-2006, 04:41 PM
yep that is the glock 18 machine pistol
they are one of the most compact for a full auto weapon
they have been around a long time and they are too costly for gangsters. the gangsters like the mac 10 cause they can get them alot cheaper and turn them full auto themselfs (very illigal)

Mxjunkie
03-22-2006, 04:50 PM
I want :devil:

antman
03-22-2006, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
I want :devil:

Me Too! they go for around 3500... i am gonna get one when i turn 21

NacsMXer
03-22-2006, 05:58 PM
I want a real one too, but too bad full auto's are limited to military or law enforcement only :ermm:

I have the full metal airsoft gas blowback Glock 18C (Same weight/appearance as the real steel gun). Looks like a regular Glock 17 till you switch the firing selector on the slide to full auto. Dumps the entire 22 round clip in 2 seconds it's insane :devil:

miller821
03-22-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by antman
yep that is the glock 18 machine pistol
they are one of the most compact for a full auto weapon
they have been around a long time and they are too costly for gangsters. the gangsters like the mac 10 cause they can get them alot cheaper and turn them full auto themselfs (very illigal)
Lol how you know so much, you a gangster? :bandit: LOL.

antman
03-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by NacsMXer
I want a real one too, but too bad full auto's are limited to military or law enforcement only :ermm: I have the full metal airsoft gas blowback Glock 18C (Same weight/appearance as the real steel gun). Looks like a regular Glock 17 till you switch the firing selector on the slide to full auto. Dumps the entire 22 round clip in 2 seconds it's insane :devil:

full auto is [b]NOT[/] only limited to the military and LE. there are restrictions and limitation depending on your state but anyone over 21 with no felony convictions can buy and own a full auto weapon. they are class 3 firearms and you have to have a extensive background check which is done by the ATF and fill out some paperwork and pay a yearly fee for the license to own class 3 weapons. the guns much have been registered in the nfa database before 1986. and must be purchased through a licenced class 3 FFL(federal firearms dealer)... i can find you a link if you would like

NacsMXer
03-22-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by antman
full auto is [b]NOT[/] only limited to the military and LE. there are restrictions and limitation depending on your state but anyone over 21 with no felony convictions can buy and own a full auto weapon. they are class 3 firearms and you have to have a extensive background check which is done by the ATF and fill out some paperwork and pay a yearly fee for the license to own class 3 weapons. the guns much have been registered in the nfa database before 1986. and must be purchased through a licenced class 3 FFL(federal firearms dealer)... i can find you a link if you would like

Good to know, I never really looked into it. You know what the laws are with suppressors? I've always wanted to shoot my Beretta 92 in my yard without worrying about the noise.

antman
03-22-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man
Lol how you know so much, you a gangster? :bandit: LOL.
i know so much cause i am planning for the day i turn 21... as well as turning 18 FREEDOM FROM THE PARENTALS

antman
03-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by NacsMXer
Good to know, I never really looked into it. You know what the laws are with suppressors? I've always wanted to shoot my Beretta 92 in my yard without worrying about the noise.
supressors/silencers are in the same classification, class 3 nfa weapons and have the same requirements. they are really expensive thoe (usually 500 to 1200 bucks) but it all depends on the state you live in.

harescrambles
03-22-2006, 06:28 PM
There aint nothing like full auto .
Hey, ill trade you some lt arms :D j/k

YaMaHaYFZ450
03-24-2006, 07:33 PM
anyone know the law for these in NYS or good websites where i can find more info on these? i tried searching but didnt come up with much.

Mike

antman
03-24-2006, 08:26 PM
In these two links you should be able to find every thing you need to know and much more...

http://ar15.com/content/legal/nfaFAQ.html

http://www.subguns.com/laws/laws.html

hope this is what you are looking for

BLACKeR
03-25-2006, 07:02 AM
NFA items are not legal in NY. no full auto, no SBR's, no silencers. NY does not believe in fun. they also still have a "assault rifle" ban, so even those must be pre ban if you want the "evil features"

antman
03-25-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by BLACKeR
NFA items are not legal in NY. no full auto, no SBR's, no silencers. NY does not believe in fun. they also still have a "assault rifle" ban, so even those must be pre ban if you want the "evil features"

that sucks