PDA

View Full Version : Round 4: Racetown395

adrenalinefreak
03-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Is this going to be the same track as Adelanto? Just curious.

I have to make it to this race. I want to make it to four of the races this season which means I have to make it to at least one of the Wash. races or Idaho. That is very far for me so hopefully I can work something out!

So far I plan on the Racetown, Utah, and Pismo...I heard the Washougal race is one of the best MX tracks so it would be nice to make that one.

Again...# 143

Can't wait...trying to get my thumb into shape and also getting rear shock revalved.. :D

ACEwrench
03-28-2006, 08:29 AM
well... i hope not!!! woops are fun for the most part, but not for an hour straight!!!! see ya there...

adrenalinefreak
04-23-2006, 08:38 PM
How did you guys do?

I placed 4th unofficially. I had some throttle issues but other than that I had a lot of fun and I am pretty pleased with my finish. Pretty good second race for me. Looking forward to my next one!

WORCSYFZ199
04-23-2006, 10:28 PM
I placed 5th Open A, just was super sore and ran out of steam, this morning I was leading sport 15-29 A class and was 3rd overall about to make the pass for 2nd overall and my sprocket broke off and the chain wadded up and broke my case saver and engine case, but since there was only 5 people in the class and I lapped the last 2 I still ended up 3rd so I'll take it! My favorite part of the course was the step-up, it was the only place I could really rest plus it was fun to fly for a second :devil:

Ex'r Marlin
04-24-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by WORCSYFZ199
My favorite part of the course was the step-up, it was the only place I could really rest plus it was fun to fly for a second :devil:
Lol's... That looked too scary for me, I did not attempt it.:rolleyes:

I too had a lot of fun... Just not as fast as the two of you.

The desert section was a bit punishing, but a lot of fun having aftermarket suspension. Saw some without aftermarket, and they did a lot of "left to right" bouncing in the whooped out sections.:eek:

As for me, this was the first time I have ever raced back to back days. I raced my 416 since it had aftermarket shocks on it, and if means anything, my 450R would not start anyway.

Saturday got 2nd in 30 + C, and Sunday got 6th in Open C. Go figure, I had better lap times on Sunday than Saturday... And I admit, I was abit whipped on Sunday.:ermm:

I had a blast racing in the 2 classes I ran... A lot of place changes and good people. I just don't know what it will take to remove a minute off my lap times!:eek: :D

adrenalinefreak
04-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Congrats you guys...I actually didn't meet anyone out there. All the girls were pretty much to themselves which I can't blame them because so was I...starting line was just kind of relaxing and making sure I knew what was going on. I was last off the line, I had no Idea what the guy was going to do with the flag...he started pointing at us so I took that as a sign but he had the flag down so i was kind of waiting and watching the other girls...didn't want to false start or go offsides (football, hehe).

All in all a great race. I wish I could have hit some of the jumps more!! They were fun!

Are any of you going to Idaho?

adrenalinefreak
04-27-2006, 10:11 PM
Did anybody get any pictures or know of anyone who took pictures of the womens b/c race (race7) since the event photographer left for the hospital they have no pictures for my race up.

Would like to see some pictures...I saw a bunch of people who looked professional (on the track) taking pictures...

Thanks

ThumPIN_450R
04-28-2006, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by adrenalinefreak
Did anybody get any pictures or know of anyone who took pictures of the womens b/c race (race7) since the event photographer left for the hospital they have no pictures for my race up.

Would like to see some pictures...I saw a bunch of people who looked professional (on the track) taking pictures...

Thanks

There should be all sorts of them at www.sportquad.com

worcsz400
04-30-2006, 12:18 AM
Yea i've been waiting alll week for off-road.com to put up there tons of pictures i know they have. Oh and I saw that photogropher get hurt. She broke her nose and got some bad scrapes on her face. Go to fastphotolab.com and they have some alright pictures of the race.

out4sand
04-30-2006, 01:16 PM
There should be some pictures up on www.pittraffic.com by the middle of this week. It will include photos from the womens b/c race ;)

adrenalinefreak
04-30-2006, 07:59 PM
Very cool...I'm wanting to look at some pictures!! Thanks!

You guys going to Idaho?
Looks like I am going to make it with the help of Tina.

out4sand
05-01-2006, 11:40 AM
You guys going to Idaho?

Yep, I'll be there along with many more of my local riding buddies. It should be a really good time!!

LapTraffic
05-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by adrenalinefreak

Thanks

What were you riding?
My wife took several of that race

atvtrailrider
05-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Lots of photos here:

http://bbs.off-road.com/photobb/index.php/cat/3403

adrenalinefreak
05-01-2006, 10:07 PM
I was number 143 on a yellow 400ex. Red fox gear and yellow helmet. Crappy setup on the back of the chest protector for numbers but I fixed that by ordering a number plate for my chest protector.

I'll check out the link atvtrailrider left and if your wife happened to get any pics of me that would be cool!

adrenalinefreak
05-01-2006, 10:16 PM
Some of my pictures I found with the help of atvtrailrider...

adrenalinefreak
05-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Another...

adrenalinefreak
05-01-2006, 10:18 PM
and another...

adrenalinefreak
05-01-2006, 10:20 PM
another

adrenalinefreak
05-01-2006, 10:22 PM
only two more left...sorry I would have put them all on the same thread but I haven't quite figured out how to do that just yet!

adrenalinefreak
05-01-2006, 10:23 PM
The last one is a rear view...see what I mean by my numbers on my chest protector..I couldn't get them to lay flat due to the back on the protector..can't wait to see what my number/name plate will look like!

LapTraffic
05-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Nice pics

Here's a few more :)

My wife takes these for pittraffic.com a forum for racers, lotta WORCS folks over there.

Im not supposed to post these until she hosts them on the website gallery, but I grabbed 3 real quick for ya ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/LapTraffic/143b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/LapTraffic/143a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/LapTraffic/143.jpg

I hope the image hosts correctly, if you need I can email them to you... or just check them out on the forum over there before the weekend, Kim should have them all uploaded by wednesday

Nice job out there

QuadJunkies
05-01-2006, 11:43 PM
sweet pics!!!:cool:

adrenalinefreak
05-02-2006, 08:12 AM
Thanks for the pics laptraffic. I've been checking out pittraffic every couple of days to look at pictures...very cool...tell your wife thanks!!

My boyfriend got some pictures but he was right in front of the finsh line he could have sat on one of the straw/hay bails. He only took pictures of the women's b/c class.

I might take my dads little cyber shot if he'll let me and get photos as well as what Jay (boyfriend) can get with his camera...his is just to technical for me...I like point and shoot with a lot of clearity!! :D

adrenalinefreak
05-03-2006, 09:48 PM
another picture...using it so I can get a URL to post image..

CannondaleRider
05-03-2006, 11:50 PM
I saw your post on Pittraffic...but so everyone else knows, if they are care.

The 261 behind adrenalinefreak in the last pic, is my sister, Ann Marie.....yeah, shes racing a Laegers CRF!!!! So freakin lucky.....but i'd rather her have been on her Cannondale:D

Thanks again Joe, for helping her out. It would be cool to see her on the Championship podium at Pismo.