PDA

View Full Version : $3000

GIXXER1KR
03-20-2006, 07:00 PM
Well i just bought my 06 450er and made myself a little sick when i totalled up what ive spent!!!$3000 bucks and it looks like the day i bought it!!Almost!!But it handles kick ***!!So far i have a swingarmskid and belly plate.Yosh RS7 on the way!!Hrc kit,Burgard +2+1 arms,LSR rear axle,K$N filter kit,Gibson steering stabiliser,TAG bars,Moose hand gaurds,Moose clutch lever,block off plate,Blingstar bumper,DG propegs,and am debating on my shock set up!!!! GT THUNDER i believe will be my way to go!!!!!!!But this quad hammers and i love it.I just never though when i walked into the dealer and forked over 9000 with the warranty,tax,etc.,etc. that i would spend the cash i spent but i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!What should i expect to pay for the GT Thunder revalve and linkage!!!!!???????And oh i will need better tires soon!LOL!It never ends!!!!

400exrider0004
03-20-2006, 07:10 PM
sounds like you have a kick @$# bike on your hands. I was wondering how you like your HRC kit???Also wat jetting does it come with???Im thinking of having the HRC kit installed as one of my first mods when I get my 06!

Thanks and congratz on the bike

KRMit
03-21-2006, 08:40 AM
Join the club. I finished a pretty good paying job and found myself with some dough to sink in my new '06. I don't have a total, but it's a lot! 400exrider0004, the HRC kit kicks ***! It comes with a 175 main and adjustable needle. You also adjust the accellerator pump.

Mods so far (that I can think of):
HRC Kit
GForce Axle
ASR LT A-Arms
PEP Big Bottle Shocks Front & Rear with Baldwin Linkage
Holeshot MXR4s Front & Rear
Front ITP Baja Rims
Gibson Steering Dampner
Trailtech X-Bars & Clamp
MSR Clutch Perch/Lever
UM Propeg Nerfs
Parking Brake Blockoff Plate
EHS Airbox Lid
Thumb Screw for FCR Carb
Pro Armor Grab Bar
Tusk Aluminum Gas Cap
Tusk Tether Kill Switch

KRMit
03-21-2006, 11:51 AM
I just added up everything I've put on my bike and it came out close to $5000! Oh well, once I get a bumper and a silencer I'll be over $5k but that should be about everything I want to do to it.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack this thread.

shamisc
03-21-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by GIXXER1KR
Well i just bought my 06 450er and made myself a little sick when i totalled up what ive spent!!!$3000 bucks and it looks like the day i bought it!!Almost!!But it handles kick ***!!So far i have a swingarmskid and belly plate.Yosh RS7 on the way!!Hrc kit,Burgard +2+1 arms,LSR rear axle,K$N filter kit,Gibson steering stabiliser,TAG bars,Moose hand gaurds,Moose clutch lever,block off plate,Blingstar bumper,DG propegs,and am debating on my shock set up!!!! GT THUNDER i believe will be my way to go!!!!!!!But this quad hammers and i love it.I just never though when i walked into the dealer and forked over 9000 with the warranty,tax,etc.,etc. that i would spend the cash i spent but i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!What should i expect to pay for the GT Thunder revalve and linkage!!!!!???????And oh i will need better tires soon!LOL!It never ends!!!!

Let's see some pics!

400exrider707
03-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by GIXXER1KR
What should i expect to pay for the GT Thunder revalve and linkage!!!!!???????

$250 if your around 180lbs, or $350 if your heavier/lighter because of a new spring.

KRMit
03-21-2006, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
$250 if your around 180lbs, or $350 if your heavier/lighter because of a new spring. That's just the rear shock though right?

I think the complete package including both fronts, rear, and linkage is around $700-800.

450rJam
03-21-2006, 03:57 PM
get a pic of that 12000 dollar quad on here

400exrider707
03-21-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by KRMit
That's just the rear shock though right?

I think the complete package including both fronts, rear, and linkage is around $700-800.

Yeah sorry I just assumed thats what he was talking about...:confused:

GIXXER1KR
03-21-2006, 06:05 PM
As soon as i put the pipe on this week ill clean her up and post away!!!LOL!!