PDA

View Full Version : Plastics - How to ship them

johnsls
03-20-2006, 10:55 AM
I purchased front and rear plastics from someone on here and the short of it is that shipping was wayyyy tooo high.

Could you or would you suggest to ship plastics by wrapping them with bubble wrap then maybe wrapping them again with either plastic wrap or brown paper?

The guy is sending my money back but I really want the plastics.
Can't you ship them like I said above and just insure them. insurance through postal or ups is not that expensive ,,,, right??

Please help,, I'm in NJ if anyone has very nice red plastics.

jrd426
03-20-2006, 11:14 AM
i also live in new jersey and have a guy who bought my plastics but it is not worth the cost to ship them.around $100.00. to new york!!!! i feal bad for giving the guy the run around but if i cant ship them,i guess i have to send his money back. :mad:

johnsls
03-20-2006, 11:23 AM
Do you have any pics of you plastics? What color and what kind of shape are they in?

I'm in Somerville/Bridgewater area. I'm in Toms River every other week.

tks

DVXchic
03-20-2006, 11:31 AM
Hey guys, I just sold a set of plastics to a guy in the states off of ebay. I myself didn't realize how hard they are to ship.Here in Canada, They won't ship them cross border due to the size. I think thats Bull Sh*t. I get stuff from the states regularly in huge boxes. So don't purchase large items like that from Can, its too hard to ship..:grr:

Quad18star
03-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by DVXchic
Hey guys, I just sold a set of plastics to a guy in the states off of ebay. I myself didn't realize how hard they are to ship.Here in Canada, They won't ship them cross border due to the size. I think thats Bull Sh*t. I get stuff from the states regularly in huge boxes. So don't purchase large items like that from Can, its too hard to ship..:grr:

Which company are you using to ship your stuff with ?? Never heard of that happening before . :huh