PDA

View Full Version : good trade????

jrd426
03-20-2006, 06:32 AM
i wanted to trade my tc shorty exhaust with a guy for a curtis sparks full exhaust.both are in great shape and have no problems with my tc exhaust besides they are hella loud and soon wont be able to use them at some tracks. i just want to try something else.dont have any pics of my tc but here are some pics of his.does anyone think this is a good trade or what????

suck my pipe
03-20-2006, 07:47 AM
sparks=junk
tc's are awesome why would you want to trade?

jrd426
03-20-2006, 07:52 AM
i'm just looking for something different[sound,looks,power,ect.]some tracks are cracking down on db's so looking to switch.if you had to trade ,what would you trade for???

Giz400ex
03-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by jrd426
i wanted to trade my tc shorty exhaust with a guy for a curtis sparks full exhaust.both are in great shape and have no problems with my tc exhaust besides they are hella loud and soon wont be able to use them at some tracks. i just want to try something else.dont have any pics of my tc but here are some pics of his.does anyone think this is a good trade or what???? Sounds good to me:eek2: I can understand where your coming from too!! You want something different so, why not? Its not like your going backwards with the quality of exhaust, there pretty much the same. GO FOR IT:D

PolarisRider
03-20-2006, 02:16 PM
id do it;)

exrider008
03-20-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by suck my pipe
sparks=junk

sparks is one of the best exhausts u can get.:huh ....anyway i would do the trade if u r looking for something diffrent sparks is a great pipe and im sure u wouldnt be disopointed.

Tom TRX250R
03-20-2006, 05:01 PM
I was gonna say the same thing about Sparks, they make great pipes, I don't know what he's talking about!

ZeroLogic
03-20-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by suck my pipe
sparks=junk

Do you even own or ever owned a Sparks pipe? Or even currently own a quad? How can you say that, Sparks makes one of the best pipes out.

Anywho, Sounds like a good trade. I'd do it.