PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Jesse Skvarek & Kymco

badvox
03-19-2006, 04:52 PM
1 32 KYM Jesse Skvarek Jefferson, OH

Another win for Jesse on the Kymco Mongoose 90 in the 90cc Production Jr class.

Way to ride Jesse!! Way to ride!!

Evana13
03-19-2006, 04:59 PM
ya jesse was on fire this weekend way to go and way to go austin edwards,chase walker, and tyler ashcroft nc did pretty good this weekend.

Livin4Real
03-19-2006, 08:11 PM
He's definitely giving kymco a good name :macho

badvox
03-19-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Livin4Real
He's definitely giving kymco a good name :macho

For sure! Kymco is supporting the sport and you cant ask for much more than that. I think its cool cause its one of the few 4 strokes out there and its doing real well that and the rider of course. LOL

Im sure my sons Mongoose will be the only one at the local races but we'll see.

dj250r
03-19-2006, 10:57 PM
congrats Jesse i love seeing just one brand of bike among a bunch of others keep winning

Mike
i keep lookin for you guys a the local races but i can never find you
let us know what races you are doing so we can check out the bike
Dwayne

bowtiedmax
03-22-2006, 09:18 AM
:) Jesse would like to say thanks for all the support. Its been a long path to get we we are now and it sure makes it worth while when things come together. I remember last year around this time we put the quad together in the trailer in Texas and didnt even quilifiy. Then flordia we didnt quilifiey eiather. By this time Jesse was really wanting to throw in the towel but we kept pecking away at it and started to get things fiqured out.
It sure wasnt like a trx were they have been around forever and averyone had parts. We had to custom make everything including miss matched motor parts. But Powroll was a life safer and was a company that was willing to take on the project and they came up with some go faster engine parts. And Bud and I worked are buts off to create a ultra wide dual a-arm long travel suspension that wasnt normal in the mini production classes at the beginning of last year but has taken off to a regular site this year.
But the most important thing about it all was the support of Kymco, they were willing to step up along with Dinili and Colbra and actully support the mini classes and atv racing all together. Kymco is more then willing to support this sport and are determined to become a common name to us all.
So now at this point today, Powroll is still making engine parts. Fischer cycle is just about ready to offer a suspension kit. They are also just about ready to offer a motor package of there own. We are currenly working with a couple of exhaust manufactures to make a nice system to work with the 125cc kit. Its taken some time to get everything together but am sure there are some other companys are out there working on all the same stuff so they day will come hopefully soon where parts will be avalible to all who might want to give a mongoose a try. But once again it will take alittle of time.

Oh great, were is the spell check button ???? oh well gotta go !!!!
Paul

eton05racer
03-25-2006, 07:08 PM
yea he was runnin great i was there with my friend austin edwards 38 . you were haulin great job.:macho :)