PDA

View Full Version : Regina Z Ring Gold ATV Chain

Britboy
03-19-2006, 07:24 AM
I have for sale a Regina Z-ring ATV 520 Gold Chain. I only run a chain for 2 races before taking it off, for the added peace of mind! Thats all this chain has on it! My loss is your gain!

The chain looks really trick with the gold side plates and is in great condition

The chain is cut for a Honda TRX450r and will fit all sport bikes, please check to see what length chain your bike uses. I believe stock honda 450r is 94 links.

I will even include a brand new Regina Z-ring Gold Rivet link with it to join it back together.

Chain retails for $95!

currently on ebay but open to offers:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4623238305&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

From Regina:

The 520 QUAD ATV chain is specifically designed to withstand the high demands of ATV’s. The Z-Ring system ensures long life of the chain and constant lubrication.

The Z-Ring deforms when assembled, creating a spring effect that produces a long lasting seal and enhances chain flexibility and smooth operation.A specific grade of steel for the pins is used in the 520 QUAD to provide high strength and toughness.

This extra toughness handles the extra weight and traction of powerful ATV’s