PDA

View Full Version : What a day : \

ZeroLogic
03-18-2006, 09:00 PM
Just have to vent a little. Well I'm having problems with my girl. She found out I smoked still after I told her I quit. (please don't give me a bunch of bs and get my thread closed about smoking) So she has been acting weird ever since then which was thurseday. So we were soppose to go riding today with my brother his friend her and I. My brother, Mike, asked her if she wanted to go riding this morning and she said that her dad would let her but she is going to beg for her mom to let her go. So I said okay cool, she probably can go. So I was putting front brakes on my 300ex and fixing the head light and no sooner then about 30 minutes after Mike telling me that she is going to beg her mom to let her go, I see her walking down the road with her friend. So I'm like ok... So after that she comes back up the road with her friend and then did that again. So my brother and I went to get our friend Kyle to come riding with us. We see her up the hill walking with her friend. So we say we will just stop there and see if she aloud to go. Well we all went there and she said she can't go so and said to have fun and I said oh we will, I was pretty mad. So after riding a bit, I roll my quad. I broke the headlight that I fixed this morning the kill swich was busted along with the plate that held it all on. So I went home spent some quality cussing time with me dad back and forth to eachother proving him that after six years of riding your bound to fall a few times no matter how safe you are. After all of that I came online to AOL and started to talk with my girlfirend. She was acting really weird and such. Then she said that I was going to brake up with her cause someone told her that. She wouldn't tell me who or anything and shes like do it, so I'm like no I don't want to brake up with you and she said do it and I said noooo. Then I said your going to brake up with me and she said noooooooooooo. So I think shes is not really liking me anymore and I can't even talk to her about it cause its so late at nite and stuff. I just like don't know what to do and I'm not going to get screwed by another girl like I did last time.(Looonnggg story) I know its not the world but its just frustating. And I am sucking it up. Lol.
Sorry you had to listen me ***** and moan.

HondaRacer300ex
03-18-2006, 09:09 PM
If it makes you feel better...I HAD A GREAT DAY!:p

Mxjunkie
03-18-2006, 09:11 PM
Well to cheer your day up, the proper text since 06 is working well because I could actually read all that and not get frustrated at bad grammer hahah..

Now for the chick problemo mayne, I'd say if she is going to break up with you over that little problem instead of coming to you and talking about it something is up. Talk to her about it see what she says if she honestly belives her friends over you the one she "loves" then there is something wrong or shes like every other typical women :o

I dont even get involved with relationships anymore to be honest because of dumb stuff like that. I'd rather work a full time job like I do and spend my money on the quad, go riding and do what ever I want, love etc can come later on in life for all I care. Your too young to have some girl twistin your gonads in her hand while your friends are like wtf and start calling you whipped etc. Just ride, also dont ride pissed off cost's you money... :p

Stevie-D
03-18-2006, 09:13 PM
If it makes you feel better...I HAD A GREAT DAY!

good to hear!!!

lmfao:devil:

MAaudioX10
03-18-2006, 09:43 PM
Man, I almost forgot what it is like to be 12......sorry for the rough life kid....with all these responsiblities and mortage payments, I almost forgot what it was like to be a child again.

Thanks for the flash backs.

ZeroLogic
03-18-2006, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Well to cheer your day up, the proper text since 06 is working well because I could actually read all that and not get frustrated at bad grammer hahah..

Now for the chick problemo mayne, I'd say if she is going to break up with you over that little problem instead of coming to you and talking about it something is up. Talk to her about it see what she says if she honestly belives her friends over you the one she "loves" then there is something wrong or shes like every other typical women :o

I dont even get involved with relationships anymore to be honest because of dumb stuff like that. I'd rather work a full time job like I do and spend my money on the quad, go riding and do what ever I want, love etc can come later on in life for all I care. Your too young to have some girl twistin your gonads in her hand while your friends are like wtf and start calling you whipped etc. Just ride, also dont ride pissed off cost's you money... :p

I would stay single but I get lonely.:p I'm going to talk about all of this with her tommarow if I get the chance.

ZeroLogic
03-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by MAaudioX10
Man, I almost forgot what it is like to be 12......sorry for the rough life kid....with all these responsiblities and mortage payments, I almost forgot what it was like to be a child again.

Thanks for the flash backs.

I'm sure you were complaining about girls back in the great depression too.:)

LTZ400rider
03-18-2006, 10:26 PM
to me i think its pretty obvious that she wants u to break up with her cuz she doesnt wanna break up with u.

maybe she dont trust u cuz u lied to her, how old r u anyway

miller821
03-18-2006, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacer300ex
If it makes you feel better...I HAD A GREAT DAY!:p
Me to man, made $80 in about 8 hours so i can't complain.

But that sucks, but maybe if you've been going with her for a while it maybe time for a break. Hope it all works out though.

Honda400exrox
03-18-2006, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Just have to vent a little. Well I'm having problems with my girl. She found out I smoked still after I told her I quit. (please don't give me a bunch of bs and get my thread closed about smoking) So she has been acting weird ever since then which was thurseday. So we were soppose to go riding today with my brother his friend her and I. My brother, Mike, asked her if she wanted to go riding this morning and she said that her dad would let her but she is going to beg for her mom to let her go. So I said okay cool, she probably can go. So I was putting front brakes on my 300ex and fixing the head light and no sooner then about 30 minutes after Mike telling me that she is going to beg her mom to let her go, I see her walking down the road with her friend. So I'm like ok... So after that she comes back up the road with her friend and then did that again. So my brother and I went to get our friend Kyle to come riding with us. We see her up the hill walking with her friend. So we say we will just stop there and see if she aloud to go. Well we all went there and she said she can't go so and said to have fun and I said oh we will, I was pretty mad. So after riding a bit, I roll my quad. I broke the headlight that I fixed this morning the kill swich was busted along with the plate that held it all on. So I went home spent some quality cussing time with me dad back and forth to eachother proving him that after six years of riding your bound to fall a few times no matter how safe you are. After all of that I came online to AOL and started to talk with my girlfirend. She was acting really weird and such. Then she said that I was going to brake up with her cause someone told her that. She wouldn't tell me who or anything and shes like do it, so I'm like no I don't want to brake up with you and she said do it and I said noooo. Then I said your going to brake up with me and she said noooooooooooo. So I think shes is not really liking me anymore and I can't even talk to her about it cause its so late at nite and stuff. I just like don't know what to do and I'm not going to get screwed by another girl like I did last time.(Looonnggg story) I know its not the world but its just frustating. And I am sucking it up. Lol.
Sorry you had to listen me ***** and moan.

Dude you live in MILFord if she breaks up with you, get back at her by gettin her mom :D

ZeroLogic
03-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man
But that sucks, but maybe if you've been going with her for a while it maybe time for a break. Hope it all works out though.

We started to go out on 3/7/06 so its not that long. Lol.

Originally posted by LTZ400rider
to me i think its pretty obvious that she wants u to break up with her cuz she doesnt wanna break up with u.
maybe she dont trust u cuz u lied to her, how old r u anyway
I don't think she does trust me. But it also might be because her friend was over and she wasn't like really at the computer. I don't know. Lol. I'm 15 going to be 16 in ten days. I know its illeagel for me to smoke but I also quit the smoking pot and other ****. And I'm trying to quit cigs soon. Bah I'm going to get flamed up the wazoo for this. :ermm:

Originally posted by Honda400exrox
Dude you live in MILFord if she breaks up with you, get back at her by gettin her mom :D
There aren't a lot of MILF(s) in Milford, its full of gays though. Theres a joke about it to. Here is how it goes. What do you do when you drop something in Milford.

Kick it to Matamoras. (The next town over.)

Honda400exrox
03-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
We started to go out on 3/7/06 so its not that long. Lol.

I don't think she does trust me. But it also might be because her friend was over and she wasn't like really at the computer. I don't know. Lol. I'm 15 going to be 16 in ten days. I know its illeagel for me to smoke but I also quit the smoking pot and other ****. And I'm trying to quit cigs soon. Bah I'm going to get flamed up the wazoo for this. :ermm:

I dont see why everyone cares so much if some one smokes, its their body, they can do what they want. I just started smoking colts and all my friends thinks it f'in hilarious:rolleyes:

honduh440
03-18-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie

grammar ;)

quads14589
03-19-2006, 05:37 AM
well say screw you to her and buy a new quad. idk

Stevie-D
03-19-2006, 08:48 AM
There aren't a lot of MILF(s) in Milford, its full of gays though. Theres a joke about it to. Here is how it goes. What do you do when you drop something in Milford.

i did a some construction work in milford a few summers ago. never met a queer over there:confused: i'll take your word for it:D

Mxjunkie
03-19-2006, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
grammar ;)

Smart ***.. :p :o

ZeroLogic
03-19-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
i did a some construction work in milford a few summers ago. never met a queer over there:confused: i'll take your word for it:D

Have you ever seen the Milford newpaper thing. My shop teacher had one and we all were pointing out all of the queers. They were everywhere.:chinese:

400exc
03-19-2006, 05:09 PM
just tell her that instead of spenidng money on her, your going to buy a new quad. But no, hope evetything gets worked out for you and your g/f, and you and your quad lol

ZeroLogic
03-19-2006, 05:31 PM
Well everything is fine with me and my girl now. She though I didn't like her anymore. Lol. I got my quad back together today and I took her out and she ran like a champ. But my brothers 250x took a gaint dump. Lol. So I guess everythings going good now for me.:) Thanks for your help guys.

03-19-2006, 07:32 PM
Ive been to Milford before. U guys have the worst mcdonalds ever! My mom got in a fight witht he drive threw lady cursing at her n screaming. I looked at my food very carefully eating it to make sure the b1tch didnt spit in it. I hate Milford.

ZeroLogic
03-19-2006, 08:18 PM
Ever gone to the town of Port Jervis? Go to the Dunkin Donuts....:chinese: