PDA

View Full Version : clear plastic

10-03-2001, 03:25 PM
u know its too bad maier or fullbore doesn't make clear plastic for quads. id love to have clear race cut plastic and cover it with stickers. i think that would be cool. i wonder if i'm the first person to come up with the clear plastic idea? hmmmmm...... it has such potential.. combined with a clear or black seat with silver renthals with clear grips. i think i could sell the idea. hehehe

inacoma91
10-03-2001, 03:55 PM
I think it would be cool, other than i would be obsessive on trying to keep it as clean as possible since you could see everything!! About 3 or 4 yrs ago when i went to a kart expo they had a kart with body work that had clear plastics on it. It looked really cool

Andrew

RideRed04
10-03-2001, 04:45 PM
Clear plastic would break really easily, I am thinking that is the reason they dont offer it. Maybe a plexi-glass type thing is in order. It would deffinetly be nice to have that and a clear gas tank to see how much you have left.

10-03-2001, 04:53 PM
im not sure where i seen it at but i have seen a gas tank on a blaster that u could see how much gas was in it. it wasn't completely clear it was more like a transparent white color.. its hard to explain but u know what i mean. it was white but you could still see how much gas was in it. and it had numbers and marks down the side of the tank marking off gallons and half gallons i think. im not sure if the owner of the blaster added the marks or if their factory. its been a few months since i seen the pic

Tommy 17
10-03-2001, 05:25 PM
clear plastic would be the **** but also would be that red or yellow ghost plastic that acerbis made for dirtbikes its colors but see through i dunno if anyone of u saw it in person but i say this its the nicest plastic made and its hard to see scratches on my friends 1999 cr125. i wonder if they will make it i may email them and suggest it. wonder if that would work. if they make it i would order a set that day.

JabberJaw
10-04-2001, 08:17 AM
Next, he'd be wanting to ride it naked.

Tommy 17
10-04-2001, 02:21 PM
acerbis is *******s i emailed them and asked them if they are ever gonna make quad plastic and ghost plastic and they emailed me back tellin me i have no rights tellin them what to do and all i said in the email was will u plz make quad plastic bc alot of us don't like maire(dull) and fullbore(expensive). they had no right tellin me that bc all i did was ask them or suggest that they mayb make it i never told them they have too. y do companys have to be suck *******s. and by the was it also said no more ghost plastic will b made they didn't seel enouf so there went that idea.

10-04-2001, 03:01 PM
:( o well... it was a good idea

RideRed04
10-04-2001, 04:27 PM
did you use the "shortcut" spelling when you e-mailed them? You should write them and say that you would be very interested in their clear plastic being offered for the quads, and that you have talked to people who have said they would "buy it the day it came out". Be nice, capitalize sentances, and make sure your spelling is correct. That will get your point across better than "plz make the clear plastic for quads!"

max400EX
10-04-2001, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by 400ex21
acerbis is *******s i emailed them and asked them if they are ever gonna make quad plastic and ghost plastic and they emailed me back tellin me i have no rights tellin them what to do and all i said in the email was will u plz make quad plastic bc alot of us don't like maire(dull) and fullbore(expensive). they had no right tellin me that bc all i did was ask them or suggest that they mayb make it i never told them they have too. y do companys have to be suck *******s. and by the was it also said no more ghost plastic will b made they didn't seel enouf so there went that idea.

If someone emailed me like that and I was the owner of a sucessfull buisness, I would shoot them down faster then you would know what hit ya, and more harsh than acerbis did too.

JabberJaw
10-05-2001, 01:34 PM
Where's Jeff Foxworthy when you need him???