PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to ....

Quad18star
03-18-2006, 02:18 PM
... all those born on the best day of the year ... March 18th . May we all be Wined and Dined ... or atleast Beered and Cheered !!!!:devil:

antman
03-18-2006, 02:23 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

personally i much rather be beered and cheered then wined and dined
lol

LTandRaptorider
03-18-2006, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
... all those born on the best day of the year ... March 18th . May we all be Wined and Dined ... or atleast Beered and Cheered !!!!:devil:

Huh... I guess we were both thinking about your birthday at the same time! See thread below! I still want your hands ABOVE the waterline when I come up to go hot-tubbing! :eek: :blah:

I'll beer and cheer ya from a distance. ;) Which reminds me... Gotta make a beer run now! :p

coolex
03-18-2006, 03:11 PM
todays my dads birthday to

Quad18star
03-18-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Huh... I guess we were both thinking about your birthday at the same time! See thread below! I still want your hands ABOVE the waterline when I come up to go hot-tubbing! :eek: :blah:

I'll beer and cheer ya from a distance. ;) Which reminds me... Gotta make a beer run now! :p

HAHA... yeah I noticed both topics were posted at the same time . Bart did you say you were buying a round for everyone?? Man you're a good guy !!!:devil:

Got a new gun for hunting for the fall from my parents as a birthday gift . I'll post up some pictures as soon as my camera is back from the repair shop .:ermm:

Rip_Tear
03-18-2006, 07:24 PM
Happy B day man! Man your old :p I'm going to retire this next birthday... But I say that every year....

03-18-2006, 09:41 PM
24th of march is the best birtday!!! :rolleyes:

well happy birthday