PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 450r or Yfz only!! that can deliver to NJ for 4-5k!!!!

dancap
03-18-2006, 12:08 PM
As the title says.. i do not have a pick up truck and i live in central Nj.

I am looking for a 450r or yfz for about 4-5k that is willing to drive to me!

I just sold (parted out) my mx z434 and i need a new quad to start a new build

Let me know what you have

thanks
dan

doc-bones
03-22-2006, 06:19 PM
Dancap,
I have a clean YFZ 05 I will take $5,000 minus HMF pipe and with stock seat! Take a look on ******** under sport quads. It has a few nice mods also!! I will deliver if within 50 miles of Toms River.
Thanks,
Doc

mitchyfz
04-03-2006, 06:58 PM
ok here, i have a 04 quad heres the mods and stuff make an offer
houser +2 a arms
06 brakes-calipers, pads everything the front is brand new just put on no hours on them put on by a dealer,
engine was just flushed, oil just changed, douglas beadlocks on the rear with holeshot tires, nausus graphics, shaved front fenders, quad tech carbon fiber hood, ac nerfs with heel plates, um grab bar, bill ballance front bar-both bars are brand new
tag x5 handlebars, 2005 steering stem, did chain, moose 15 tooth front sprocket, case saver, oil decompression plug block off plate, pro circuit t4 slip on low boy system, pro design tether, heres the major part which all the stuff was done by factory,
basically brand new engine, new cylinder, new piston, new rings, new cams, new valves, new crank, new bearings, new rod, everything in the engine is brand new plus the cam mod just let me know i guess i have a loan to pay off plus i just recently bought a car
e-mail me at four_wheelers_rock@hotmail.com