PDA

View Full Version : what do u think of this as my first truck?

ethanp87
03-17-2006, 08:25 PM
im looking at a a black ford F-150 as my first truck it is a 1994 with a 98,000 miles with a grill gaurd,KC lights,4x4,32'' tiresand a 302 with an automatic and the front end was just checked and re greased for $4000.what do u think?

wheelinforlife
03-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Only prob is its a ford! Buy Foreign bud!

Pro400EXC
03-17-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by wheelinforlife

Yah Buy Foreign

thats a real good reply...It sucks...Buy AMERICAN

this si the reason american companies are goin down the hole...lets just throwe our money out to foreign countries....

Don't support your country....

oh and this whole foreign cars are better is a load of BS...just cause you hear of 10 american cars being crap..does that mean the millions of the rest all are?

Buy the Ford..there great trucks...see if he'll lower the price

wheelinforlife
03-17-2006, 09:32 PM
The first time every this year not one American car made the 10 ten car list NOT 1!!!! I do support America! Why put a lot of money into somthing for it to only last over 100,000 miles when you can get a foreign car that will last forever and a way better ride?!

Pro400EXC
03-17-2006, 09:46 PM
who the f*ck cares what the magazines say

go test drive the damn thing yourself and see what you like..

don't let a friggin magazine run your life.

magazines say the Ford Superduty is the best heavy duty pickup..

bullshyt..i test drove em all..likes my chevy...so i bought it

i drove a tundra,f150,titan,dodge,etc

no comparison..i like my silverado..but do the magazines rank it #1? N O......they ranked the others higher,but i sure as hell didn't like em.

also plenty of american cars last well over 100k miles...

I can count at least 60 that i know of that have well over 100K miles and counting,and still running strong...so don't try and feed me this BS

wheelinforlife
03-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Not feeding you any BS Just FACTS! TOYOTA CAMRY # 1 selling car in AMERICA!

trx400exxracer
03-17-2006, 10:14 PM
my brothers lmited toyota tundra with the TRD package is by far the smoothest truck I have rode in

I think dodge is the worst handling though

but dude for a first truck that would be a good choice

bulkdriverlp
03-17-2006, 10:22 PM
sounds like a good truck to me. go for it

ak_stick
03-17-2006, 10:33 PM
its not a bad truck, but I'd be a little leary of any truck with almost 100K on it. just my 2c

Mud Roost
03-18-2006, 12:54 AM
you would buy a japenese truck? HA HA!!!!! go for the ford f-150 it's the best selling vehicle of anything , thats a fact!

the japs know cars , but they dont know trucks . the honda ridgeline got tested and it had tiny payload , lacked power , and it didnt feel at all like a truck !

like you all say , the magazines are "paid to say good things. they dont really care how it is." remember????????????

Mud Roost
03-18-2006, 01:02 AM
trucks are unlike cars in any form . they have a totally different drive train than a car , far superior to a car no matter who it is made by . the drive train is a whole different beast . tundra isn't even a true truck . they obviously missed the meaning of TRUCK when they designed that eggbeater 4x4 grocery getter!!!

for those of you who think the japs can build a truck they have never been in the HEAVY DUTY field for much of anything . they should stick to cars and leave the trucks to someone who knows how to build em , like ford or chevy.

trick250r
03-18-2006, 05:03 AM
get the ford, ive never heard any major problems with fords around that year

Giz400ex
03-18-2006, 06:10 AM
In years to come, if GM, Ford and Dodge don't pickup there quality of there autos, all your gonna see driving around are your Nissan, Toyota and Honda's! There realiabilty can't even compare to the foreign autos and people in US are seeing it!

coolex
03-18-2006, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by ak_stick
its not a bad truck, but I'd be a little leary of any truck with almost 100K on it. just my 2c

100,000 isnt alot well maybe it is on a ford:devil: jp but my dad has bought american cars at 150 miles and got em to 260

Sjorge450R
03-18-2006, 07:29 AM

yeah and the F-150 has been the leading pickup truck for the past like 10 years????

trx400exxracer
03-18-2006, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Mud Roost
trucks are unlike cars in any form . they have a totally different drive train than a car , far superior to a car no matter who it is made by . the drive train is a whole different beast . tundra isn't even a true truck . they obviously missed the meaning of TRUCK when they designed that eggbeater 4x4 grocery getter!!!

for those of you who think the japs can build a truck they have never been in the HEAVY DUTY field for much of anything . they should stick to cars and leave the trucks to someone who knows how to build em , like ford or chevy.

they are going to build a heavy duty soon look for a diesel from Toyota soon like 2007 2008

MR.BIG
03-18-2006, 08:00 AM
The first time every this year not one American car made the 10 ten car list NOT 1!!!! I do support America! Why put a lot of money into somthing for it to only last over 100,000 miles when you can get a foreign car that will last forever and a way better ride?!

Thats why the F-series has been the best selling truck for the last 15 years moron!

03-18-2006, 08:04 AM
get foreign. my toyota at 350,000 miles on it and still holding strong. one engine rebuild at 215,000 miles and i had cheap parts put in (learned my lesson), another engine with good parts in it put in at 300,000. Toyota is the only way to go. this is my first car buy the way

03-18-2006, 08:06 AM
about the only thing bad you can say about the 22r-e motors is the cam chain guides. other then that they are TOO RELIABLE for toyota to make money off of them so they had to stop making them

MR.BIG
03-18-2006, 08:08 AM
How bad is the body rotted out?

Mud Roost
03-18-2006, 01:49 PM
our F-150 has almost 400k original mileage ? original drive train with nothing more than fluid changes , alternators , starters and the usual tires and stuff. and it wasnt driven like toyota it WOOOORKS

those japs arent going to scoop up the heavy duty truck class cause all they know is small little cars with 4 and 6 cylinders, front wheel drives, and there recent attempt at a 1/2 ton was trash .

Rastus
03-18-2006, 07:14 PM
Not trying to fan any rant flames or anything, but you can thank the UAW and the like for domestic car companies outsourcing to other countries.

Why pay someone in the U.S. 25$/hr to sweep floors at a factory, when you can build a facility in mexico, etc. and hire them for much less. They'd probably even work longer hours compared to the U.S. workers. :ermm:

The domestics will have to start working harder in the car side of things. Currently they're aren't a lot of foreign options for pickup trucks, and the trucks that are available aren't suited for heavy duty use. I'm sure that'll change in a few years though.

I do want to support the companies that pay alot of taxes into our government, and if I was buying new I probably would lean towards a domestic company. Buying used is a whole new situation.

z40021
03-18-2006, 07:41 PM
sounds like a good truck.

As for wheelinforlife this truck is a 94 not a 2006 or 07 whatever. in 94 were their any american cars in the top 10. pluse my friend has a f250 that is a 93/94 not shure with like 340,000 miles on it. with 1 rebuild. It runs good.

pastfast125
03-18-2006, 10:23 PM
I would say get a chevy:D but the ford'll do I guess :devil: umm, yea, now I'm gonna go run over a yota, CHEVY PRIDE!:blah:

stace609
03-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Buy American!

I have a tacoma and it's a pile. I'll never buy one again.

IMO there is no one best make and arguing over it is just silly. I like Dodge. Other people like Ford. Others Chevy. Everyone has an opinion.

You're always going to have some problem so buy American, you'll at least be supporting the economy.

03-18-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by MR.BIG
How bad is the body rotted out?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid138/p1cbc0345e9b867b4dd9245c347d13f6e/f71fb8bc.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/p072128faf7a94cef6bbb3aa2e427dfc8/f3ee3702.jpg

:rolleyes:

ilpadrino113
03-21-2006, 05:12 PM
You're always going to have some problem so buy American, you'll at least be supporting the economy.

Toyota and honda employ more americans than ford, chrysler, and GM and toyotas and hondas are made in the US than ford chevy and dodges. My civic was made in the midwest while my dads dodge pickup was made in canada. GDP is measured where the finished product is finished. So buy a "foreign" car, such as honda or toyota, would put more money into the american economy than buying a "domestic" car. How bout you do some research and read some books before formulating unfound opinions. Just so it's clear tho i would definitely take a dodge ford or chevy truck over any foreign pickup. And there is no substitute for american muscle.

Kyle_Racer_31
03-21-2006, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid138/p1cbc0345e9b867b4dd9245c347d13f6e/f71fb8bc.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/p072128faf7a94cef6bbb3aa2e427dfc8/f3ee3702.jpg

The Top One is at Turkey Bay aint it?

DieselBoy
03-21-2006, 05:34 PM
does no matter. by ford / gm sales drowning, you're atill drowning the economy princess.

Tom TRX250R
03-21-2006, 06:07 PM
It sounds like a nice truck for the money, they're not too bad of a truck, my brother used to have a 93 . It had a few issues but the motor was a die hard. It would be better IMO if the truck had the straight 6 like my brothers but it should be fine. The 302's were a little underpowered. Test drive it and see what you think, and look for the usually stuff like rust, body damage etc. Also drive it and see how the motor and tranny work, and the steering, etc. etc. From what I remember they had fuel pump problems around that year as well.

As for the arguement against Domestic vs. Imports, I have always been a Chevy guy, in love with my 98 Silverado with 5.7 Vortec but I hate to admit it but the Toyota Tundra is a better truck. After my dad purchased his Tundra and using it to pull our 24' camper, 24' Velocity boat, Quads, etc. It has every bit of much power as the 5.7 and you know the motor is built to last. There was an article on the internet that a guy built up a STOCK Tundra 4.7 L motor to almost 2000HP before the stock components start losing reliablity (crank, etc).I didn't believe it myself until my dad showed me the article to rub it in my face. There is no way you could do that on a chevy, ford, or dodge motor without beefing up the internals. The domestic market is in for trouble if they don't start making some changes to their reliablity of their cars. And the fact that a Tundra for example, it is made in America where as a Chevy Silverado is now made in Mexico. After my experience with seeing foreign cars run to well over 300K miles there is no logic for buying a domestic vehicle. Let alone the fact that the resale value on domestic vs. imports is huge. For Example, you buy equivalent priced vehicles, a new POS Pontiac Grand Am vs. a Honda Accord. In 3 years, the Pontiac will be worth about 11K vs. the Honda will still retain most of its value and should be worth around 19K. Tough Choice for me!!

03-21-2006, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Kyle_Racer_31
The Top One is at Turkey Bay aint it? Yah, it was a year or 2 ago. the place was ALL MINE pretty much

ilpadrino113
03-22-2006, 01:09 PM

Toyota and honda employ more americans than ford, chrysler, and GM and toyotas and hondas are made in the US than ford chevy and dodges. My civic was made in the midwest while my dads dodge pickup was made in canada. GDP is measured where the finished product is finished. So buy a "foreign" car, such as honda or toyota, would put more money into the american economy than buying a "domestic" car. How bout you do some research and read some books before formulating unfound opinions. Just so it's clear tho i would definitely take a dodge ford or chevy truck over any foreign pickup. And there is no substitute for american muscle.

Jeannie250R
04-20-2006, 11:26 AM
NO FORDS!!!!!! Get a toyota man!!!!:eek:

PismoLocal
04-20-2006, 11:53 AM
I sold my chevy tahoe for a toyota tacoma, It was prolly one of the best decisions i've made. As far as tundras not being able to compete with american trucks its bull. In there class tundras are better then chevy and ford hands down go and drive one and you will realize they are badazz. My parents just bought an 06 tundra quad cab and its sweet. Next year the tundras are going to have a 5.7 that i think i just might save some money up and buy one.

Titanium
04-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by PismoLocal
I sold my chevy tahoe for a toyota tacoma, It was prolly one of the best decisions i've made. As far as tundras not being able to compete with american trucks its bull. In there class tundras are better then chevy and ford hands down go and drive one and you will realize they are badazz. My parents just bought an 06 tundra quad cab and its sweet. Next year the tundras are going to have a 5.7 that i think i just might save some money up and buy one.

technically tundras are american made too. i think i heard somewhere that their made in Utah or sumwhere like that. plus if u ever get a ford ur askin for problems i've seen multiple ppl have electrical issues such as cruise control problems and problems gettin their headlights/tailights. also i've seen quit a few ppl have problems with the 4 wheel drive and problems with the transmission

400exrules
04-20-2006, 01:49 PM
i like the tundras and tacomas, just too expensive.....my first truck will probably be a Z71. you can get a good condition 95-98 for like $5,000 around here

ugottabayou
04-20-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Titanium
technically tundras are american made too.

Titanium is right. My mom was lookin at buying an 04 Taco a while back and the dealer told us that these Toyotas are made in the USA, just ran from a foreign company. I think most all these foreign manufacturers have their assembly plants in the U.S. With as many vehicles they are poppin out, think how many shiploads of cars that would be to get them all over here! Even if you buy Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Dodge, whatever... They aren't 100% american. Pop the hood on my mom's Pontiac Vibe... Toyota stamped all over... The Vibe and Matrix are made in the same plant!

Anyway, that Ford would be just fine for a first truck... All you will get by asking if that is a good first truck is personal preferences. I have a 2000 Ford F150 for my first truck, but after having it and driving it for a while my preference is still Chevys. Get whatever you think you would like best. Better have a vehicle that you like and have to live with than having to drive a truck your friends like... but you don't.

MR.BIG
04-20-2006, 02:11 PM

Your are a moron!:mad:

Jeannie250R
04-20-2006, 03:43 PM
mixmastermike:

Thats a nice toyota!!

oh ya, my x has a ford f-150 not sure wat year but my toyota has more ground clearance then him!!! Ford built the fords closer to the groung but made the cab part tall so it seems like a TALL truck wen it really isnt!!LOL

MR.BIG
04-20-2006, 04:00 PM
Ford built the fords closer to the groung but made the cab part tall so it seems like a TALL truck wen it really isnt!!LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

So since they made the cab taller you would have more room inside yeah what in the hell did they do that for.:rolleyes:

PismoLocal
04-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Ya if i had to buy a domestic 90s truck i would get a early 90's ford f-150.My buddy back in highschool had a red 93 4x4 ext cab with a 4 inch lift it was one sweet truck. He didnt have any problems with it either.

JIMTED79
04-20-2006, 04:38 PM
The tundra is a good truck but it has the smallest tow capacity at a whooping 7200 lb. and I know its the smallest v-8 but you can still pay extra for the bigger v-8's in the american trucks and it's still cheaper than the tundra. Plus the tundra has a timing belt not chain so at 60,000 you know your already breaking into the motor just to keep that so called reliability. My buddy bought an 04 tundra for the reliabily and his tranny went out at 67,000 guess whos paying for that sense his waranty ran out at 60,000. There all man made so I'll stick with my chevy.

JIMTED79
04-20-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Tom TRX250R
It sounds like a nice truck for the money, they're not too bad of a truck, my brother used to have a 93 . It had a few issues but the motor was a die hard. It would be better IMO if the truck had the straight 6 like my brothers but it should be fine. The 302's were a little underpowered. Test drive it and see what you think, and look for the usually stuff like rust, body damage etc. Also drive it and see how the motor and tranny work, and the steering, etc. etc. From what I remember they had fuel pump problems around that year as well.

As for the arguement against Domestic vs. Imports, I have always been a Chevy guy, in love with my 98 Silverado with 5.7 Vortec but I hate to admit it but the Toyota Tundra is a better truck. After my dad purchased his Tundra and using it to pull our 24' camper, 24' Velocity boat, Quads, etc. It has every bit of much power as the 5.7 and you know the motor is built to last. There was an article on the internet that a guy built up a STOCK Tundra 4.7 L motor to almost 2000HP before the stock components start losing reliablity (crank, etc).I didn't believe it myself until my dad showed me the article to rub it in my face. There is no way you could do that on a chevy, ford, or dodge motor without beefing up the internals. The domestic market is in for trouble if they don't start making some changes to their reliablity of their cars. And the fact that a Tundra for example, it is made in America where as a Chevy Silverado is now made in Mexico. After my experience with seeing foreign cars run to well over 300K miles there is no logic for buying a domestic vehicle. Let alone the fact that the resale value on domestic vs. imports is huge. For Example, you buy equivalent priced vehicles, a new POS Pontiac Grand Am vs. a Honda Accord. In 3 years, the Pontiac will be worth about 11K vs. the Honda will still retain most of its value and should be worth around 19K. Tough Choice for me!!

How do you know the chevy or ford v8's cant take the 2000 HP before they break? That does not mean much I would like to see a tundra drive around with half that HP as and every day driver and see how long it last, Probley just as long as the chevy or ford.

ilpadrino113
04-20-2006, 04:56 PM
tey know because it's been tried. Chevy small block stock internals wear slowly at around 600hp and will definitely not hold 800hp without upgrading studs crank etc

Diedrich
04-20-2006, 05:59 PM
get a z-71 if ya can..i bought a 96 for $4500..had a 3" body lift and some wheels and 33"s on it...the vortec motors are unbeatable in my opinion...and its nothing to see one of them motors go for over 300k..mine has 240k on it now and still runs awesome

DieselBoy
04-20-2006, 06:53 PM
technically tundras are american made too. i think i heard somewhere that their made in Utah or sumwhere like that. plus if u ever get a ford ur askin for problems i've seen multiple ppl have electrical issues such as cruise control problems and problems gettin their headlights/tailights. also i've seen quit a few ppl have problems with the 4 wheel drive and problems with the transmission

LMAO!! and your going to isolate that with american trucks only?

we have MANY ford trucks and they've been the most problem-free vehicles hands down. don't bash them unless you've owned a couple ford trucks and experienced it first hand. I can't recall a time I've seen a japenese truck with a 40' gooseneck on it with 2 skid steer loaders, or anything remotely that heavy. Anyone who tows knows that the chevy ford and dodge are the ONLY choices.

jap trucks good for quads, firewood, and stuff, but not towing large boats/trailers/travel trailers/etc...

DieselBoy
04-20-2006, 06:56 PM
ford has a HUGE reputation for building good work trucks.

hartnett18
04-20-2006, 07:10 PM
cant go wrong with a ford but you never know with a dogde hit one pothole and your wheels pop off.

Camaroguy87132
04-20-2006, 07:21 PM
Only prob is its a ford! Buy Foreign bud! BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH thats a joke... buy foreign.. hahahaha anywho.. it sounds like a good truck with only 98k thats a great price.. check over everything when you go to look at it.. EVERYTHING!.. personally i would go with Chevy.. but that doesnt sound like a bad truck

j_cyrus3
04-20-2006, 07:28 PM
heres my first truck...not a rust spot on it..

j_cyrus3
04-20-2006, 07:29 PM
oh, i forgot to mention..i have had it for about..5 months..and i did this to it yesterday.

j_cyrus3
04-20-2006, 07:30 PM
yeah...don't tell me how big of a dumbass i am please.

Camaroguy87132
04-20-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by j_cyrus3
yeah...don't tell me how big of a dumbass i am please. your a dumbass lol how the **** did ya do that

04-20-2006, 08:33 PM
i just shed a tear for you cyrus

Titanium
04-20-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by DieselBoy
ford has a HUGE reputation for building good work trucks.

dude shut the hell up we've owned 3 ford trux and had electrical problems with all of them.:rolleyes: plus i've seen a couple of friends that had ford trux who had these problems. and i never said that ford couldn't tow cept for powerstrokes can tow sh*t compared to cummins and duramax:eek2: .

DieselBoy
04-20-2006, 09:58 PM
dude shut the hell up we've owned 3 ford trux and had electrical problems with all of them.:rolleyes: plus i've seen a couple of friends that had ford trux who had these problems. and i never said that ford couldn't tow cept for powerstrokes can tow sh*t compared to cummins and duramax:eek2: .

to date i've yet to hear about a big problem with ford's electrical.
none of ours have ever had any electrical problems....i know alot of people with fords...i work on them....i read about them...
you seem to be very ignorant. your very opinionated and you believe what you say goes. i'm sorry but your saying the cummins and duramax tow how much better?

get over yourself man...

Titanium
04-20-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by DieselBoy
to date i've yet to hear about a big problem with ford's electrical.
none of ours have ever had any electrical problems....i know alot of people with fords...i work on them....i read about them...
you seem to be very ignorant. your very opinionated and you believe what you say goes. i'm sorry but your saying the cummins and duramax tow how much better?

get over yourself man...

ok then if u don't believe me ask ugottabayou he's had electrical problems with his truck with his headlights and such. and his odometer only lights up part of the time. and they had a ford truck before they got his and they had electrical problems oooh thats right wat now biznathc.

Chicksdigme423
04-20-2006, 10:23 PM
sooo many people on this website are biased... no matter what the hell kind of vehicle you buy there's a risk of SOMETHING going wrong. no matter what you buy there will be a problem with it sooner or later... just because a few fords have had a little bit of electrical problems *which i have never heard until i read this post* doesnt mean that all fords are bad vehicles...

think about it this way, a few 01' 660 raptors had transmission problems *please correct me if i'm wrong on that* but not every single one had a problem just because a few did... it was one year, and they were still relatively new at the time... things are gonna break no matter what, they're not going to build everythign perfect because if they do, they wont make any more money... i personally like ford myself... but all you people bashin on all different makes, shut up because everyone is entitled to their own opinion... just quit the bashin of ford dodge chevy toyota... WHATEVER the make is... who cares, the dude wants a truck and wanted opinions on that truck, no what you all thought of ford in general, or chevy's better than ford, or buy domestic...

buying domestic or foreign doesnt matter when it's used... the maker of that vehicle already made their money on it when it was bought new... so it doesnt change anything...

like forest gump says **** happens so just buy whatever you want dude... the price is fine for that year and milage as long as there is little to no rust

if you have a problem dealing with vehicles breaking down... take the nike highway or jump on your huffy and pedal... :mad:

DieselBoy
04-20-2006, 10:48 PM
ok then if u don't believe me ask ugottabayou he's had electrical problems with his truck with his headlights and such. and his odometer only lights up part of the time. and they had a ford truck before they got his and they had electrical problems oooh thats right wat now biznathc.

I'm not saying it didn't happen...... but you say it like every ford has this problem....

just cause you bought a piece of sh..... doesn't mean every other ford is a junker. MOVING ALONG.............

MR.BIG
04-21-2006, 07:56 AM

You want to back up that information a ford's diesel can't pull
compared to a cummins and duramax? Have you ever had a ford diesal or is it just hearsay!

Titanium
04-21-2006, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by MR.BIG
You want to back up that information a ford's diesel can't pull
compared to a cummins and duramax? Have you ever had a ford diesal or is it just hearsay!

its not hearsay. i've witnessed this. but i'm not sayin the engines can't do the pullin. they clearly can do it. its jus the way they have the suspension in the rear set up and such. but i've seen powerstrokes haul *** up to 130 mph beleive it or not.

Jeannie250R
04-21-2006, 11:36 AM
i can care less about the pulling, just to let u know. Im into the trophy trucks!!~ and trophy trucks are light....so thets why I love toyota!! Plus toyotas r really reliable!! I think fords r crap but... truthfully the NEW ones look nice!

DieselBoy
04-21-2006, 11:38 AM
I think fords r crap but... truthfully the NEW ones look nice!

NorCalRacer
04-21-2006, 05:57 PM
Ford makes a good truck. Every vehicle has inherent problems, wiring is what people seem to pick on with old Fords. From what I've seen of Ford's wiring problems (I own a ranger myself), most come down to a copper plate not making contact in one of the switches such as the dimmer. This is the Taillight/dash light problem that people have and it is easily fixed. I have not heard of any other noteworthy issues that are not found on every older vehicle. Used vehicles are not perfect.
Parts are inexpensive for fords and it sounds like a great first truck. I'd get it. BTW, a ford is rebuildable while many other engines are not. They possibly do the best engine machine work I've seen to date and I am a Chevy guy, but it is the truth. I,ve seen cylinders with 100,000 miles on them still well within spec's on extremely abused engines. Pretty impressive. Our local machinist swears by them.

redlineranger
04-21-2006, 09:18 PM

and whats funny is they manufacture most of the toyota's here in america... the camry is the number one selling car because of gas mileage, and thats it. and for your ricers that want to put fart can exhaust tips and think there cool.

04-22-2006, 08:04 AM
i want a nice 4x4 YODA tacoma

here is my ride for now

fasterblaster09
04-22-2006, 08:51 AM
^^^thats realy nice