PDA

View Full Version : should i do it?

Butters
03-17-2006, 06:44 PM
ok where i live there are quite a few mexicans the work for a local contractor. (big surprise) anyways a lot of them (most) don't have drivers licenses just state ids. well where i work i have to view this and i can clearly seem them dirve off afterwards. i have written a few of their names and id numbers down along with make model and tag number of their cars cause i don't think its wrong. question is i have a friend who's father is a cop, should i turn them in?? there is at least 5 that drive around, that there is a good chance they would get caught. i just don't think it is fair for them to get by with that. i'm curious of your guy's opinions.

PolarisRider
03-17-2006, 06:46 PM
its really up to you, to be a tattle tail or not to be:ermm:

trx400exxracer
03-17-2006, 06:51 PM
yeah turn them b*#$%3s in if I cant drive they cant its illegal and if they havent passed the test they shouldn't be out there on the open road

Butters
03-17-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by PolarisRider
its really up to you, to be a tattle tail or not to be:ermm:

yeah it is being a nark, but it is against the law.

A A R O N
03-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Turn 'em in......Save somebody the trouble of gettin into an accident with one of them and then they dont have insurance and the innocent law abiding person is screwed.

03-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Butters
yeah it is being a nark, but it is against the law.

You want a smelly mexican hit your truck, no insurance, and the money to fix it is comeing out of your pocket? There is a diff in being a narc and respnsible. A narc would be someone ratting on drug dealers and suck, responsible is preventing something like i said above. And if they do not have a drivers licence im pretty sure they wont have enough to fix your truck, like the saying gose, you cant get blood from a stone.

Pappy
03-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by A A R O N
Turn 'em in......Save somebody the trouble of gettin into an accident with one of them and then they dont have insurance and the innocent law abiding person is screwed.

exactly the reason insurance rates aer climbing...among other things

Butters
03-17-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
You want a smelly mexican hit your truck, no insurance, and the money to fix it is comeing out of your pocket? There is a diff in being a narc and respnsible. A narc would be someone ratting on drug dealers and suck, responsible is preventing something like i said above. And if they do not have a drivers licence im pretty sure they wont have enough to fix your truck, like the saying gose, you cant get blood from a stone.

don't rag on me i'm the one wanting to do this.

fast_enough
03-17-2006, 07:41 PM
Do it, maybe there will be more job openings for AMERICANS.

I'm not going to go into my thoughts on...nevermind. But yes I do believe you should turn them in, they probably have about as much knowledge driving as a 11 year old. But its completely your choice, and no one elses

03-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Butters
don't rag on me i'm the one wanting to do this.

Sounded like it but im not, sorry, but ya i say go for it.

PolarisRider
03-17-2006, 07:49 PM
never mind my post, i didnt know they were mexicans. They would have enogh money to pay for something if they wreck and like others said the innocent person would have to empty his/her pocket:grr:

jwick07
03-17-2006, 07:50 PM
100% yes turn them in. Like mentioned do you really think they have insurance, and they hit your ride man. Do yourself a favor and do it now.

Butters
03-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by jwick07
100% yes turn them in. Like mentioned do you really think they have insurance, and they hit your ride man. Do yourself a favor and do it now.

yeah i know they don't have insurance. i just hear from a lot of people saying i shouldn't cause they could get really screwed in the long run and have to serve time, or maybe deported. honestly, i'm not so sure them being deported is really a probelm considering how many illegals there are anyways.

Butters
03-17-2006, 08:01 PM
ok i posted this same question on another forum to get more answers and look with this as$hole said to me. he said in another post i was a racist rich pig that just wanted to make other peoples lives miserable....

"I wonder ..

I would assume they are trying to raise a family or at least find work to support life in the good ol US. I also would imagine that since they work they aren’t for the logical sense deal drugs or prostitution,you know, real crimes

yet u have your high class pride and find that you’re prejudice is justified cause they are in the wrong.

This isn’t an insurance question, I would think u are deeply sad inside and feel the need to remind illegals or such that you are the law. That u Mr. American can feel proud as u wave them off goodbye..

I have uninsured motorist policy, it happens it happens..

Its touches close to home since I lived a life that surrounded illegals at one time. So I find it stupid that you hide behind a simple licences law to shield your prejudice..

Just say it, “ I am an American, and I don’t take kindly to thug black people..miniorties with questionable green cards.”

once again thats what that guy said to me.

03-17-2006, 08:07 PM
i wouldnt at least they have a job and arnt living off my tax money

unlike some "black" people

03-17-2006, 08:09 PM
turn them in to immigration while you are at it..our country needs to close its borders, and boot out hose who don't belong

Hondadudeehhhh
03-17-2006, 08:10 PM
that guy probably works in a bubble factory...

turn them in, if someone hit me without insurence they better pray for their own good a cop is around.

Hondadudeehhhh
03-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by 89honda 250x

what about some "white" people?

03-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Then some more blacks.

f1502nv
03-17-2006, 08:33 PM
never mind my post, i didnt know they were mexicans. They would have enogh money to pay for something if they wreck and like others said the innocent person would have to empty his/her pocket

what does hispanics have to do with it???? i dont care if your black, white, purple, green, 100% if you dont have a license you dont have insurance so the one (like me) who pays out the ***** year after year without any claims is paying these high rates, to make up for the black white purple and green people who dont get a license or insurance....without a license you cant get insurance... o-ya drug dealers are in that category also

03-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by f1502nv
what does hispanics have to do with it???? i dont care if your black, white, purple, green, 100% if you dont have a license you dont have insurance so the one (like me) who pays out the ***** year after year without any claims is paying these high rates, to make up for the black white purple and green people who dont get a license or insurance....without a license you cant get insurance... o-ya drug dealers are in that category also

I was saying my opinon about narcing. Not that they were drug dealers.

PolarisRider
03-17-2006, 08:37 PM
no not the fact that the're mexican. its the fact that mexicans mostly dont have the kind of money to pay for and accident. Trust me, ive been to cabo san lucas and saw a couple accidents. the person who caused the accident just fleas the scene.

Honda400exrox
03-17-2006, 09:07 PM
Call crime stoppers mabey they will give you a cash reward:blah:

Seriously call the popo on them dirty immigrants

03-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by fast_enough
Do it, maybe there will be more job openings for AMERICANS.
Who are they? What classifies an american? We're americans, our families aren't from the good old USA. If you won't call people living in America Americans, then I'm English, so and so is Italian and joe schmo over there is German. If we won't call people that weren't born here Americans, then there are truly no Americans at all. They're just trying to have a better life. Why do you think the people of Jonestown came here? Calling them dirty immagrants is so rediculous. When my family came over from England, they were immigrants. But now that they settled, had children, and their children had children, I'm suddenly an American. The whole thing is rediculous. Yea, they take jobs, but who wants to clean the toilets at McDonalds at midnight? Mexicans. Who works for dirt cheap and as much as they can to support their family. Mostly Mexicans. They don't call them Mexicans for no reason.

440racer66
03-17-2006, 09:13 PM
turn em in we have had a lot of damned dirty little mexicans runnin into people here and the klan here is pissed i thik racisism if very VERY wrong but someone needs to pin all illegal black white asian or mexicans

prepracing
03-17-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Who are they? What classifies an american? We're americans, our families aren't from the good old USA. If you won't call people living in America Americans, then I'm English, so and so is Italian and joe schmo over there is German. If we won't call people that weren't born here Americans, then there are truly no Americans at all. They're just trying to have a better life. Why do you think the people of Jonestown came here?

Thats fine, BUT they need to get their better life legally and law abiding like everybody else ( well I should say ALMOST everybody ) and pay their dues.....like insurance. If they don't have a license theres probably a pretty good reason for that, like they have failed the test and were just issued an ID. I say turn them in, no reason to be paying for mistakes that they make :grr:

Butters
03-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by prepracing
Thats fine, BUT they need to get their better life legally and law abiding like everybody else ( well I should say ALMOST everybody ) and pay their dues.....like insurance. If they don't have a license theres probably a pretty good reason for that, like they have failed the test and were just issued an ID. I say turn them in, no reason to be paying for mistakes that they make :grr:

thats the way i was looking at it.

DeerNuts
03-18-2006, 06:50 AM
Who are they? What classifies an american? We're americans, our families aren't from the good old USA. If you won't call people living in America Americans, then I'm English, so and so is Italian and joe schmo over there is German. If we won't call people that weren't born here Americans, then there are truly no Americans at all. They're just trying to have a better life. Why do you think the people of Jonestown came here? Calling them dirty immagrants is so rediculous. When my family came over from England, they were immigrants. But now that they settled, had children, and their children had children, I'm suddenly an American. The whole thing is rediculous. Yea, they take jobs, but who wants to clean the toilets at McDonalds at midnight? Mexicans. Who works for dirt cheap and as much as they can to support their family. Mostly Mexicans. They don't call them Mexicans for no reason.

No, they are not Americans precisely because some of them refuse to naturalize like civilized people. They want the benefits of America without the hassle of "formalities" or legalities only because they believe it benefits them. And it does. But who it does not benefit is the guy making 20,000 doing THE SAME stuff Mexicans (illegally) will do for a lot less. So who loses out? Not the Mexican, because he's making a ton more than he was in the projects or whereever he came from. The legally registered American, no matter his background, always loses out, unless, of course, he is their boss:p

And to answer the question: turn their sorry asses in.

And MexiCANS?? Are you serious. They work hard, but at what cost to the rest of us?

jaredZ400rider
03-18-2006, 07:07 AM

wow..why would you say that.

fast_enough
03-18-2006, 08:07 AM
Yea, they take jobs, but who wants to clean the toilets at McDonalds at midnight? Mexicans. Who works for dirt cheap and as much as they can to support their family. Mostly Mexicans. They don't call them Mexicans for no reason.

You're calling them Mexicans and Americans wouldnt that be politically incorrect? If I go and live in Mexico, would that classify me as mexican?? Also there are plenty of American teens that would take that job, yea not many want to do it, but some teens help support their families too. So they'll will take whatever they are offered. More and more jobs are being lost to them.

400ex28
03-18-2006, 08:11 AM
Turn em' in :macho

Honda400exrox
03-18-2006, 10:06 AM

If mexicans are such hard workers how come they're whole country is a $h!t hole?

MOFO
03-18-2006, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by prepracing

So that makes it legal?

The law is the law - there is NO good reason for breaking it. Plenty of other people have come to this country and are able to work here legally - with valid ID's and driver licenses.

03-18-2006, 10:36 AM
i wouldnt at least they have a job and arnt living off my tax money

sounds like someone is dateing a mexican:eek:

MR.BIG
03-18-2006, 10:52 AM
Turn them in. First then don't even have a drivers license and second they are most likely here illegally.

trick450r
03-18-2006, 01:14 PM
wow the ignorance in this thread is suffocating me...

first off...yes you should report them

second...anyone saying we should close our borders and that immigrants take our jobs is retarded! think about it, we were here first, they came second. So any job they took was free when they got here. 99% of the time the jobs they work are ones we as Americans refuse to.

do now that im done, i'll sit and watch the elders of the site rip you guys apart....

Bobbo
03-19-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by jaredZ400rider
wow..why would you say that.

yah rele are you like racist or something thats some bull sh*t

Mxjunkie
03-19-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by banshee91
sounds like someone is dateing a mexican:eek:

hahahhahah

03-19-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by trick450r
wow the ignorance in this thread is suffocating me...

first off...yes you should report them

second...anyone saying we should close our borders and that immigrants take our jobs is retarded! think about it, we were here first, they came second. So any job they took was free when they got here. 99% of the time the jobs they work are ones we as Americans refuse to.

do now that im done, i'll sit and watch the elders of the site rip you guys apart....

Are you serious, my dad defend mexicans HA:p should of heard him the other night about them, the mexicans should be in the pens and the donkey ride them around and clean up there s***. In his opion they should of all been on the titanic. The only way i would let one of them clean my toliet is if i have himn by the back of the neak and using his head to shine er up.I geuss you could call my dad racists?