PDA

View Full Version : Blingstar DC Racer Nerf Mounting....

bpimpdaddy21
03-17-2006, 01:55 PM
For those that have the DC Racer nerfs, I just got mine today. I got the front mount on the quad mounted to the motor mount bolts, that part is all set, and I have the bar that goes through the front mount tightened with the one bolt in the center. I have the round footpeg mounts tightened up. I have the nerfs just sitting on the mounts, front and rear, with everything tight. Now, just to make sure before I go drilling, I have to drill out the holes into the footpeg mounts through the nerfs to mount the nerfs to the round footpeg mounts? I just wanna make sure that I need to drill those out, as there is no hole, so I assume I have to drill them. I just wanted to make sure before I hack them up with the drill. If anyone gets what I'm saying so that I can mount the pegs for good. BTW, they look awesome!

bpimpdaddy21
03-17-2006, 07:03 PM
Pic of mount holes that are not drilled out in the footpeg mount bracket:

laeger2fiddyr
03-17-2006, 07:57 PM
i just mounted my dc nerfson my 06 this week, install the nerfs, line them up and just drill the holes through the peg that mounts to the frame. use a smaller drill bit first, then use the correct size drill bit. its reall easy, the easiest nerfs i've put on yet!!!