PDA

View Full Version : scam

motorsportsking
03-17-2006, 09:52 AM
people like this pi$$ me off... this is like the 12th 1 i got in like 2 1/2 months

Hello Jarrod,
How are you doing? Thanks for the email. I'm willing to pay $3,100. Right now i'm out of town on business and won't be able to see the Snowmobiles. You don't have worry about shipping, i'll handle that. Pls consider it sold to me and pls don't entertain other offers. This will be similar to a local pickup.

As for payment, I will instruct my accountant to issue a Money Order of $8,750 as i am not in the US at the moment. Once you receive the Money Order i will like you to deduct your payment of $3,100 and then you will have to wire the excess amount to my shipper via Money Gram the moment you receive the Money Order so that he can immediately come for collection of the Snowmobiles.

Pls let me know if i can trust you in wiring the excess funds to my shipper the same day you receive the Money Order, as you know it is not easy to trust people nowadays.

Note: my shipper will be picking up some other Automobiles and Equipments for me in the US, including the Snowmobiles i am buying from you, this is why his shipping fee is that much. This way you will be free from shipping hastles and stress, as my shipper will come over to your place for collection and shipping of the Snowmobiles once he receives the funds.

And if you are okay with this way of payment, pls mail me your full details (Name, address and phone numbers) so that my client can send you the payment.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards.
Gerry.

i never even emailed this douche:rolleyes:

HondaRacer300ex
03-17-2006, 10:12 AM
Tell him ok and when he comes give me a toy snowmobile.

lol