PDA

View Full Version : T.O. To The Cowboys?

FreekShow
03-17-2006, 06:06 AM
What do you guys think? I'm a big Dallas fan and I personally hope they sign T.O. The guys got big talent and I believe that with Tuna coaching there won't be any problems.

PolarisRider
03-17-2006, 06:11 AM
T.O. is a good player, but hes that biggest whinner i've ever seen:ermm:

MOFO
03-17-2006, 03:37 PM
There goes the Cowboys... TO will pull apart any team he goes on - especially the offense. Just give him about half a season, everything will be "me me me me me" all over again. :rolleyes:

PolarisRider
03-17-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
There goes the Cowboys... TO will pull apart any team he goes on - especially the offense. Just give him about half a season, everything will be "me me me me me" all over again. :rolleyes:

yup thats right, it will just be a repeat of the eagles last season. He'd be a good player if it wasnt about him all the time:rolleyes:
I'll always hate TO no matter how his attitude his:ermm:

Hyperwarrior22
03-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Do you cowboys fans remeber when TO stood in the center of the star and looked up? You want him?

1BADYFZ
03-17-2006, 04:23 PM
I thought he was going to denver

03-17-2006, 04:39 PM
i think hes going to early retirement if the NFL knew what was good for him.

jwick07
03-17-2006, 05:43 PM
I hope the Dallas fans tear him apart every chance they get. There are going to be a lot off pissed Dallas regular season ticket holders that remember his cocky arse and will hate him forever.

Cody_300ex
03-17-2006, 06:25 PM
Dallas would be the best place for him to go because Bill Parcells wont put up w/ his chit or he'll be gone, simple as that.

Hondadudeehhhh
03-17-2006, 08:16 PM
i think he'll mature just like johnson had to do. I believe T.O. could be a big part of the offense on the feild, and if he shows some will to work with the team he'll be accepted.

honduh440
03-17-2006, 09:20 PM
dallas is no philly! between parcells and jerry jones that $hit wont happen

J_bob_28
03-17-2006, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Hyperwarrior22
Do you cowboys fans remeber when TO stood in the center of the star and looked up? You want him?

exactly...i can see him and roy williams getting into a huge fight in practice

Giz400ex
03-18-2006, 06:17 AM
I was hoping that nobody would sign him!!! He doesn't deserve to play in the NFL. But I will agree, if Bledsoe does not throw him the ball as much as he says he wants it, it will be like Philly all over again! Sad excuse for a NFL player!!!!!

DeerNuts
03-18-2006, 06:30 AM
No more question marks. Its confirmed:

ESPN Link (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2373488)

Jones took T.O precisely because he is controversial, and will stick by him for the same reasons he stayed with Michael Irvin (cocaine user, etc...). T.O is a piker compared to Irvin, and besides, both are buddies to boot.

Watch out for some crazy chit when Philly plays Dallas (2x!!) this season. Gonna be something to see.

FreekShow
03-18-2006, 06:43 AM
Ohhhh yeahhhh.:eek2: Its gonna work out.

K_Fulk
03-18-2006, 08:47 AM
Yeah, just like how Antonio Bryant and Bill Parcells worked out.

DaleJrFan
03-18-2006, 10:32 AM
He will work out in Dallas for these reasons:

1) He has the athletic to make him a superstar, Dallas is a fickle town, he scores, he makes fans.

2) His contract is going to be chicken feed with some incintives such as a million if he scores 15 touchdowns and so on, that way if some thing goes wrong, Dallas can cut him and not lose any money.

3) Parcells and Jones will not take any **** off anyone. He plays nice or he is gone.

4) If the man didnt learn his lesson in Philly, well then Dallas will break him and hopefully end his career.

pantherpit218
03-18-2006, 01:57 PM
Yeah i seen it on ESPN they finally did but thats alright the Chiefs will still take them down with Tynes can make his damn fieldgoals!!!!

Greg Z
03-18-2006, 02:45 PM
let him go to dallas so the giants can light him up!

dangle
03-18-2006, 04:24 PM
If they do pick up that piece of trash I will never watch another cowboy's game .... I wish the whole jones family would just go away.....

Mike

FreekShow
03-18-2006, 04:55 PM
3 year 25 million with 5 million signing bonus. Cowboys are gonna put up a show this season.

Giz400ex
03-18-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by FreekShow
3 year 25 million with 5 million signing bonus. Cowboys are gonna put up a show this season. Thats pitafull!!!! Over 8mil a year for that scumbag! Not to be mean or anything but I hope someone lights up T.O. and ends his career!!!:mad: He's a sad excuse for a player!!

FreekShow
03-18-2006, 10:13 PM
Whether or not he signed with the Cowboys, I believe he is the best player in the game.

honduh440
03-18-2006, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
Thats pitafull!!!! Over 8mil a year for that scumbag! Not to be mean or anything but I hope someone lights up T.O. and ends his career!!!:mad: He's a sad excuse for a player!!

you are an idiot! why in the hell would u want a player to get hurt and end their career????? T.O is without question the best receiver in the game today and pottentialy the best to ever catch a ball. nobody on these forums knows the hole deal about why he did what he did. their deffinatly has to be more to the story and we dont know. we will see what will happen with him in dallas and im pretty sure he will be treated the way he wants and will put up numbers like never before even with a washed up qb throwin to him

MOFO
03-19-2006, 05:21 AM
Whether or not he signed with the Cowboys, I believe he is the best player in the game.

No, he is not. He might have some of the best talent, however he is far from being a team player.

If you are not a team player, or cannot play with your team, YOU ARE NOT THE BEST PLAYER in the NFL!

dangle
03-19-2006, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
No, he is not. He might have some of the best talent, however he is far from being a team player.

If you are not a team player, or cannot play with your team, YOU ARE NOT THE BEST PLAYER in the NFL!

Exactly.... Jerry Jones is till trying to get over not picking up Randy Moss back in the day... Even if dallas gets the greatest recievers in the league, who's gonna get the ball to them? Bledsoe:o ... Our offense is still screwed....

Mike

Giz400ex
03-19-2006, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
you are an idiot! why in the hell would u want a player to get hurt and end their career????? T.O is without question the best receiver in the game today and pottentialy the best to ever catch a ball. nobody on these forums knows the hole deal about why he did what he did. their deffinatly has to be more to the story and we dont know. we will see what will happen with him in dallas and im pretty sure he will be treated the way he wants and will put up numbers like never before even with a washed up qb throwin to him What??? You don't think players don't get hurt or something?? I'm not talking paralyzed ect.... Yes that would be terrible thing and wouldn't wish that on anyone. I'd say a couple of concussions wouldn't hurt. But!!!!! Lets talk about idiots:huh T.O. is far from the best, if you think that, you are a IDIOT!!!! He shows no class and again is a sad excuse for a player. THE GUY DOES NOT DESERVE TO PLAY IN THE NFL NOR DESERVES TO GET OVER 8 MIL A YEAR!!!:D

FreekShow
03-19-2006, 06:21 AM
Haha, read my post. Its only my opinion, you don't have to agree. I believe that he is the best PLAYER in the game. I didn't say he was the nicest or most well-behaved. I believe everything is going to work out in dallas. How is Bledsoe washed up? He led the NFC almost all of last year in passer rating. Check out his stats for last season before you talk about something you dont know about. I think you need to check this site out.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team_playerTracker.cfm?positionGroup=Quarterbacks

Giz400ex
03-19-2006, 06:27 AM
Haha, read my post. Its only my opinion, you don't have to agree. I believe that he is the best PLAYER in the game. I didn't say he was the nicest or most well-behaved. I believe everything is going to work out in dallas. How is Bledsoe washed up? He led the NFC almost all of last year in passer rating. Check out his stats for last season before you talk about something you dont know about. Its only going work if he gets the ball as much as he wants it. I think what happen with the Eagles will calm him down a bit for aleast a season but after that its a different a ball game. Yes, I will give that, he can catch and run and has the height but its just............him:grr:

FreekShow
03-19-2006, 06:32 AM
Well the way I look at it is this is T.O.'s last shot in the NFL. I highly doubt he will mess this up because he knows nobody will consider him if he does. He is getting the money and Parcells and Jones won't put up with any chit. They'll send him packing.

Giz400ex
03-19-2006, 06:34 AM
Well the way I look at it is this is T.O.'s last shot in the NFL. I highly doubt he will mess this up because he knows nobody will consider him if he does. He is getting the money and Parcells and Jones won't put up with any chit. They'll send him packing. It will be interesting to see how it works out:confused:

Mxjunkie
03-19-2006, 11:00 AM
maybe his mom will give the cowboy players chunkey soup during half time like she did for the eagles :p

MOFO
03-19-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
maybe his mom will give the cowboy players chunkey soup during half time like she did for the eagles :p

Ummmm, thats McNabb. :p

FreekShow
03-19-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie

LMAO. :huh

Mxjunkie
03-19-2006, 12:27 PM
God damnit why do I keep getting them mixed up lmfao

off with t.o philly hates him!

the chunky soup didnt help him anyways :blah:

user101
03-19-2006, 03:26 PM
who cares about T.O.....he should be banned from the entire sport.

K_Fulk
03-19-2006, 05:35 PM
http://www.bangcartoon.com/popupCartoonArchive.php?movie=2005archive/tokid.swf