PDA

View Full Version : ATV's in arena cross !

prepracing
03-17-2006, 01:01 AM
anybody else heard about this ? Not sure if it will conflict with a national GNC or not, but I hope some good riders show up :::

March 17 & 18 Live Nation Motorsports (formerly Clear Chanel) has issued a special invitation for Quads to be added to the Raleigh, NC stop of the "Toyota Arenacross Series"

Consider this a formal "Press Release" for the pre-mentioned event!

For the first time ever Quads will be part of the show in Raleigh, NC!!!

ATTENTION PRO RIDERS - We are looking for a few pro riders to help with this exhibition event. This will be a true dress rehersal for the 2007 season. We want to see if the crowd will respond to the excitement that ATV Racing can offer. Live Nation has just released the details for this major market test for a future professional Quad class to be included with the dirt bike classes for the 2007 season. Each night will feature 2 heat races and a main event with a purse of $2000 each night. This event will feature a traditional arenacross course modified to accomidate ATVs. If you are interested in being considered for this event and would be able to attend both friday and saturday night then feel free to contact me for a special qualification interview. I may be reached at 1.866.851.4415 calls will be taken on a first come first served basis. CALL NOW!!!

400exrules
03-17-2006, 08:08 AM
no but, i see your from TN, (not sure what part your from), but are you goin to the motorcycle show at the agricenter this weekend? i might go just cuz i wanna see the ltr450 in person

jcv400ex
03-17-2006, 10:05 AM
I can't see quads on a Arenacross track. Tracks are waay too tight.

Scro
03-17-2006, 10:45 AM
We have them all the time down here. There is actually a series that covers Alabama and parts of Florida. There is not much room for passing, unless someone makes a mistake.

03-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
I can't see quads on a Arenacross track. Tracks are waay too tight.

Thats what I was gonna say.

signboy
03-17-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
no but, i see your from TN, (not sure what part your from), but are you goin to the motorcycle show at the agricenter this weekend? i might go just cuz i wanna see the ltr450 in person

The agricenter, i used to go there all the time. I used to live in Cordova. Still got some friends down there. Where do you mostly ride?

Rico400
03-17-2006, 04:01 PM
i ride arena cross in the winter... rains all the time in oregon.

and yes it is very tight and hard to pass. should be kewl to watch though