PDA

View Full Version : Baton Rouge-louisiana-new Track

250-R-250
03-16-2006, 08:43 AM
Not yet, but if I were to provide the land, would anyone in southern part of the state help build a track?

Not some backyard built track, I mean a real one that has real time and thought put into it.

zeppelin
03-16-2006, 02:03 PM
i dont know if i could help you build it, but after it is finished i would definetly pay you some visits, we really need a track that allows quads less than 3 hours away from br:p let me know where you planning on building it

250-R-250
03-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Well thats the problem. I live in Ruston, next to monroe. I cant travel to baton rouge every other weekend to build it. The place that we would put it is roughly 15 minutes outside baton rouge. Its about 20 acres. Its all flat, once farmed, so it would be alot of work. Anyways, its really nice, but I was just going to see if I could get some people to help.

zeppelin
03-16-2006, 05:20 PM
crap i just remembered why they dont have tracks around br, the land is flat. all of the good tracks in La at least have some hills so maybe it would be a good idea to look for some property closer to you that might have some hills :ermm:

btw did you finsh your bike yet?

250-R-250
03-16-2006, 05:44 PM
No I havent finished it yet. Getting closer though. I just gotta work up some more dough.

Anyways, I already own that land lol, I am not going to buy more just too build a track. If we get a group of guys that feel like helping, then we can just do it one weekend. Its got a house on the property as well, so anyone that wants to , can stay there.:eek2:

Yea I wanna track:devil: