PDA

View Full Version : jons426ex

03-16-2006, 07:08 AM
First off i know i shouldnt have done this but i traded him 400ex plastic for $70.00 in parts. Its been 5 months and all he says is he will ship them but he never does. so 2 months ago i told him dont even worry about the parts just send me a money order for $70.00 or send me my plastic back. He told me he would send a money order. still...nothing. I have his information and his cell phone number but i wanted to know if any of you guys had any ideas. thanks

p.s. he sounds younger so if anyone has or can get his home phone i will talk to his mommy.

Chino886
03-16-2006, 07:38 AM
The kid did the same thing to me, Lectron carb for front beadlocks.....one story after another.........

Well 60 days later, he sends the carb back....

I think he is 16, he is on the forum just about everyday!

jons426ex
03-16-2006, 09:41 PM
this is the first time ive been on i a while boyz. bodia knows why i havent sent the money...i never told him and exact time i would. you guyz are dragging this on way to far....and in no way has been 5 months buddy...i think you guyz are like 12 for the way you act on here....i communicated with both chino and bodia, and there sayen i avoid them..b***s***. ive returned all pm's and threads. i havent stole anything...and anyone who bought something form me has recieved it promptly...so thanx gentalman.

Chino886
03-17-2006, 05:46 AM
Hey Jon,

If you are going to lie, make sure someone is not smart enough to figure it out......

"this is the first time ive been on i a while boyz." - Jons426ex

I disagree! (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/search.php?action=showresults&searchid=1218923)

03-17-2006, 06:23 AM
what do you mean bodia knows why I havent sent the money? I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU CANT FIND 5 MINUTES OUT OF YOUR DAY TO SEND IT. Last time you contacted me when i asked where is my money you said, "havent been home sorry" that doesnt tell me where my money is, just send the damn money so we can go on with our lives im tired of doing this all of the time. Do you like it? because if you dont then just send the money. I call you and leave messages an you never call back. So we are not getting anything accomplished with this.

Just like Chino said, you are going to lie, make sure someone is not smart enough to figure it out...... I figured it out the first time you replied when we were doing our trade after you recieved your plastic within a week you kept saying, "your parts are in the mail". Then, a week later i ask where are they? you say "O sorry they will be shipped tomorrow.

Now how are we like 12 when we made a deal and you got your parts within a couple days and then after a couple months we never get ours. I dont know how that makes us act like 12, or maybe its because we spout off about the problems we have had with you. YOu can just take our money or are parts and if we say anything about it..we are immature? I know and you know that I gave you WAY too much time before i posted stuff about you.

Its funny, you must know that you are doing something wrong if you check the trader feedback page everyday when you have not sold anything.

So to recap, I do not know what is going on, even though you say i do, I just want the money you owe me.

jons426ex
03-17-2006, 08:30 PM
you said im on all the time.....3-6, to 3-17 is about 11 dayz i think....smart guy, thats almost everyday...really takes a smart guy to figure out how to go to post results......i check the trader feeback to see what you clowns are comen up with every day....and agaian...YOU and CHINo didnt "buy" anything. we traded....so it dont make alot of sense for you to be telling cops and other people on here you bought something and want a money return when yu DIDNT pay anything......SMArT guys.

Chino886
03-17-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by jons426ex
you said im on all the time.....3-6, to 3-17 is about 11 dayz i think....smart guy, thats almost everyday...really takes a smart guy to figure out how to go to post results......i check the trader feeback to see what you clowns are comen up with every day....and agaian...YOU and CHINo didnt "buy" anything. we traded....so it dont make alot of sense for you to be telling cops and other people on here you bought something and want a money return when yu DIDNT pay anything......SMArT guys.

I never said that I "bought" anything from you, I posted that we had agreed upon a "trade" then you failed to uphold your end of the deal, that is the truth!

QuAdBoY4EvEr
03-17-2006, 09:19 PM
alright guys enough bashin jon. hes a good guy. money is a little tight now adays. but i will work with jon and you guys to make sure everything is worked out. after reading this and seeing that jon is in over his head im willing to work with you guys and him(him being a close friend) so before calling police or parnets or fileing a complaint talk to me and i will make sure everything is right again. my cell number is 6104629175, contact me please.

MOFO
03-18-2006, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by QuAdBoY4EvEr
alright guys enough bashin jon. hes a good guy. money is a little tight now adays. but i will work with jon and you guys to make sure everything is worked out. after reading this and seeing that jon is in over his head im willing to work with you guys and him(him being a close friend) so before calling police or parnets or fileing a complaint talk to me and i will make sure everything is right again. my cell number is 6104629175, contact me please.

This is complete and utter BS!

Either he caughs up the money NOW or I suggest everyone file charges against him!

You DO NOT buy stuff from our members without having the proper funds to back it up!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

We'll make an example out of him real quick!

03-18-2006, 07:51 AM
Thanks MOFO, glad to see there are some other people that are not having problems with a guy, but stick up for the people that are.

p.s. Jon contacted me saying "dont say i stole from you, you didnt buy anything, we traded.".

It just frustrates me seeing that YOU dont know what you are doing. If you felt bad and made things right, I would still think of you as a good guy. But you think you didnt do anything wrong. Its still stealing if you dont hold up your end of the deal.

jons426ex
03-18-2006, 01:26 PM
ok, you guyz are f***** retarted....i didnt buy any thing, oand no one bought anything from me...im tryen to solve it with bodia, not all of exriders.com. wich has no clue exactly whats goin on...im tryen to get it right. but if i have to keep battling with people not conserned with the subject it never will. mofo....what u said came from no were, u dont know the sercomstances and cant file charges against something not in existance. and for 2 chino has gotten his stuff back, and im tryen to work it out with bodia....no one else has had any problems that are lagit. so if you havent had a problem with the way i have done things, tthen id appreciate you not being *** wholes about it. If there is a bigger personal problem let me know so we can meat and solve it!

03-19-2006, 07:23 AM
Alrite so since you say it is just between me an bodia and you are trying to solve it with me, when will my money be sent? if you would just send it on monday then this whole mess would be over.

MOFO
03-19-2006, 10:32 AM
ok, you guyz are f***** retarted....i didnt buy any thing, oand no one bought anything from me...im tryen to solve it with bodia, not all of exriders.com. wich has no clue exactly whats goin on...im tryen to get it right. but if i have to keep battling with people not conserned with the subject it never will. mofo....what u said came from no were, u dont know the sercomstances and cant file charges against something not in existance. and for 2 chino has gotten his stuff back, and im tryen to work it out with bodia....no one else has had any problems that are lagit. so if you havent had a problem with the way i have done things, tthen id appreciate you not being *** wholes about it. If there is a bigger personal problem let me know so we can meat and solve it!

Hey kid, I know enough to where you screwed someone over and did not hold up your end!!! Why does someone have to keep on you to get their stuff back??? 5 freaking months and you have yet to settle this issue???

This does involve me. I keep track of little punks like you that dont hold their end up...since you cant do it without the other party complaining about you!!! Keep it up, your on your last thread being here...

BTW, the way you handled these transactions is NOT RIGHT and you will not trade on here again if this is your normal way of doing business!!!!!!!!! :mad:

tim colston
03-20-2006, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by QuAdBoY4EvEr

I think that you are "more than a good friend" to him. He is a theif and sells chit that is worthless. Hey jon thanks for the chitty front tires and rims that you sold me. Hell if you needed money so bad pimp yourself out and save all of us the heartache. Bodia I hope your situation turns out ok for you.

jons426ex
03-20-2006, 06:14 PM
the tires you got were fine and in good worken order....infact they were quadboyz b4 i had them so ask him. if you werent happy with them you should have returned them...instead all you did was ***** and complaine about something not true....take a pic of the tires and post it so everyone can see theres nothing wrong with them, and ill post a pic of them the day i sold them to you.....if i stole sumthing id fess up.....you have no damb clue what you are talken about, your just tryen to make your self look good.....just stop ****en talken dude, your not getten any were.

03-20-2006, 07:23 PM
when will my money be sent back jon?

MOFO
03-21-2006, 04:03 AM
the tires you got were fine and in good worken order....infact they were quadboyz b4 i had them so ask him. if you werent happy with them you should have returned them...instead all you did was ***** and complaine about something not true....take a pic of the tires and post it so everyone can see theres nothing wrong with them, and ill post a pic of them the day i sold them to you.....if i stole sumthing id fess up.....you have no damb clue what you are talken about, your just tryen to make your self look good.....just stop ****en talken dude, your not getten any were.

check out this list. :eek:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1878319#post1878319

tim colston
03-21-2006, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
check out this list. :eek:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1878319#post1878319

thank you MOFO

04'400ex'er
03-21-2006, 07:27 PM
what about deleting his thread parting out his EX...
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=202284&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

450rmaniac
03-22-2006, 07:18 PM
Alright guys i can see that you are having some problems with jons426ex. I know a couple of investigators that can look up some information on this fella. I can maybe get some information sent to his home town and have his local authorities file a summons and complaint against him to aquire your missing things. I will see if this investigator can do this for me (he is a close friend so i am thinking so, that and i know how the law works i am in school for law enforcement). Just let me know if you would like me to go forth with this and talk to the investigators. I WILL NEED HIS INFORMATION IF YOU WANT ME TO DO THIS.

This isn't the first scammer i have taken down!!

PM ME with info.

450rmaniac
03-22-2006, 07:43 PM
Theft elements that constitute a crime
Just thought I would support my self on the law enforcement thing so you dont think I am trying to pack sand in your guy's butts, so here I provided the elements to theft that he violated. Thought that you guys might be interested in this if you want your stuff back.

(1) intentionally and without claim of right takes, uses,
transfers, conceals or retains possession of movable property of
another without the other's consent and with intent to deprive
the owner permanently of possession of the property; or

(ii) a promise made with intent not to perform. Failure to
perform is not evidence of intent not to perform unless
corroborated by other substantial evidence; or

(4) by swindling, whether by artifice, trick, device, or
any other means, obtains property or services from another
person; or

(i) the control exercised manifests an indifference to the
rights of the owner or the restoration of the property to the
owner; or

Ok he violated 10 out of 17 of the elements that constitutes him as committing theft (I only put the ones that i did because statutes are not anything exciting to read). He has committed theft if what people say he has recieved and not returned YOUR PROPERTY or not went through with the deal by sending money or other property.

400EX QUADER
03-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Is this the time of the year for scammers?? I myself got scammed for $250 and many others i've seen. this needs to stop!:huh

03-23-2006, 06:42 AM
Thanks a bunch 450rmaniac! That would be great if you could do that.

jon morales
4732 doe run court
schnecksville, PA 18078

Cell: 610 844 2010

home: 610 706 0176

I guess the thing that makes me most mad about it is the fact that he thinks he has done nothing wrong.

450rmaniac
03-23-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by bodia21
Thanks a bunch 450rmaniac! That would be great if you could do that.

jon morales
4732 doe run court
schnecksville, PA 18078

Cell: 610 844 2010

home: 610 706 0176

I guess the thing that makes me most mad about it is the fact that he thinks he has done nothing wrong.

OK bodia21 I will talk to my buddy and see what he can do. I think Jon will be getting a call from some authorities, but i will keep you updated through out the process here.

AtvMxRider
03-23-2006, 07:20 PM

Holy chit I think someone needs to file charges against you for all those mispelled words

Pappy
03-23-2006, 07:24 PM
jerry, that is the most useful thing you have ever posted, and i didnt even readt the thread:D

AtvMxRider
03-23-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
jerry, that is the most useful thing you have ever posted, and i didnt even readt the thread:D

jons426ex
03-26-2006, 06:09 PM
hey, im not denying that i havent done anything wrong, but i am not a thief, i did not steal anything....bodia had been in regular contact with me. he knows the deal...and he knows how to get in contact with me....the bs about and investigator, doesnt make sense...i have vialated all of those things? i recieved front fenders from him, i lost the caliper and brake stay that was supposed to be shipped....he then told me to keep the parts and send him 70 bucks to compinsate. not once did he ask for the fenders back...upo that request i would have done so emmediately. he told me to send the money order out on monday so thats what i will do.....see what i have violated then let me know guyz.

tim colston
03-27-2006, 10:48 AM
I think that selling something that "works" and in fact is really a piece of chit qualifies as a violation. Don't try to save yourself now, you have made your bed so lay in it. Good luck with the police.

Ohhh and you are a theif

03-27-2006, 05:52 PM
So you sent it out today then right jon?

450rmaniac
03-29-2006, 07:00 AM
hey, im not denying that i havent done anything wrong, but i am not a thief, i did not steal anything....bodia had been in regular contact with me. he knows the deal...and he knows how to get in contact with me....the bs about and investigator, doesnt make sense...i have vialated all of those things? i recieved front fenders from him, i lost the caliper and brake stay that was supposed to be shipped....he then told me to keep the parts and send him 70 bucks to compinsate. not once did he ask for the fenders back...upo that request i would have done so emmediately. he told me to send the money order out on monday so thats what i will do.....see what i have violated then let me know guyz.

Jon for your info on the investigator, they are the only person in a department that can prosecute from state to state throught other departments. I did talk to my buddy who is a investigator and he said that he was going to try and get it through to Lehigh Sheriff's Department and let them take the prosecuting action. He said that he would be filling out all the paper work and having it ready and basicaly just sending it to the sheriffs department for them to issue.

Good Luck Jon :D

03-29-2006, 02:48 PM
that sounds great!

o and by the way jon, I can see through message tracking that you are reading my messages and not replying. whenever I call you open your phone and close it (real mature). Take responsibility for what you have done would ya?!

MOFO
03-29-2006, 02:59 PM
jons426ex - check you PM's.

I have removed your most recent posts. You are banned from doing any trading on this board until you clear up these issues - got it!

jons426ex
03-29-2006, 08:58 PM
you havent called me since the 25th so how can i hang up on yuh....,,,i replied to everyone except for the last one cuz i was on at school......thanx...jon

03-30-2006, 09:59 AM
I called you twice last night on restricted because everytime I call regular you hang up, and once I got you to answer when I kept my number hidden, but this is all beside the point. you still havent answered the question...Where is my money?

I want it sent out tomorrow! you said you would send it out on monday of this week and did you....no!

04-09-2006, 09:34 AM
What is your problem! Send the parts that were ordered or send the money!

Jblazin98
04-10-2006, 09:21 PM
BUMP...KEEP THIS ONE ON TOP...any word yet Bodia...

04-11-2006, 05:56 AM
Now he says instead of sending the money..he will send the parts I ordered. I dont know why he didnt just send the parts when they were ordered. I dont know what you guys think but the way this deal has been going with him..I am 100 percent sure that he will probably not send them.

04'400ex'er
04-13-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by bodia21
Now he says instead of sending the money..he will send the parts I ordered. I dont know why he didnt just send the parts when they were ordered. I dont know what you guys think but the way this deal has been going with him..I am 100 percent sure that he will probably not send them. Be careful about getting a box of $hit. Have it delivered to the police station and let them open it because once you open the box then it's yours no matter what you got for what you paid. It really could be a box of rocks.:eek: :chinese:

jal232
04-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Oh he wont...This kids in a little Bit** I'd personally beat his little lieing a**....I just read what was wrote and its enough to piss me off..and i dont have a thing to do with it...Good Luck Bodia

motoxgirl419
04-21-2006, 07:05 PM
so.....it's been a week. Any parts or money yet?

04-22-2006, 06:12 AM
nope no parts

400exredrider
04-27-2006, 05:20 PM
i hate people that do this, i lost 50 bucks to a person like this, especially when they dont know how to spell. good luck, contact authoritys and give this kid a ride.

jal232
04-28-2006, 09:45 AM
He needs something, because if not he's just going to do this to the next person in line. What actually blows my mind is that he thinks he has done nothing wrong. Its crazy...Good luck

05-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by 400exredrider
i hate people that do this, i lost 50 bucks to a person like this, especially when they dont know how to spell. good luck, contact authoritys and give this kid a ride.

Originally posted by 400exredrider
especially when they dont know how to spell. good luck, contact "authoritys" and give this kid a ride.

Don't know how to spell huh:rolleyes: ?

jk:blah:

400exredrider
05-02-2006, 06:32 PM
hey man,, i got the base word right.. thats all that counts :p
i was thinking about the ending for it when i was typing, and i took a chance on it, haha.:chinese:

scottwvu
09-28-2006, 02:21 PM
BUMP out of sheer curiosity (what happened?)

tim colston
09-28-2006, 02:25 PM
Old thread bro. If you read the whole thread it will tell you exactly what happened.

scottwvu
09-28-2006, 04:34 PM
uhhhhh, no it doesn't.....