PDA

View Full Version : I Finally got the FLU

Pappy
03-15-2006, 05:55 PM
Everyone i know has had it, and i finally woke up with it this morning. If i am not online alot the next few days this is the reason, however I will still be working and responding inbetween Nyquil induced coma's:p

AtvMxRider
03-15-2006, 06:43 PM
quite your whining and get back in the garage

Pappy
03-15-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
quite your whining and get back in the garage

lol...you know me well:p

cletusEX
03-15-2006, 06:55 PM
I've found that a few strong shots of whiskey cures all!:D Well actually maybe not but I always try and maybe one day it'll work.

Pappy
03-15-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by cletusEX
I've found that a few strong shots of whiskey cures all!:D Well actually maybe not but I always try and maybe one day it'll work.

haha ill try that:D

i actually dont feel real bad yet, i came home and crashed for a few hours but i know im sick or getting there:ermm:

no worries, ill be in the shop, at breezewood and at the races this weekend:huh

prepracing
03-15-2006, 07:13 PM
just don't over do it...better to take it easy now than to be REALLY sick later on

cletusEX
03-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
haha ill try that:D

i actually dont feel real bad yet, i came home and crashed for a few hours but i know im sick or getting there:ermm:

no worries, ill be in the shop, at breezewood and at the races this weekend:huh

You all going to make it to the Koontz race on Sunday? I'm gonna try and go. Hopefully I can drag my dad with me (I think he likes going just so he know I'll stay out of the bars Sat night:p )

Pappy
03-15-2006, 07:42 PM
The plan is to hit breezewood on saturday, then roll out to the koontz race saturday night.