PDA

View Full Version : R&d 3/19

cletusEX
03-15-2006, 05:10 PM
Anyone racing the XC race this Sunday? I'm gonna try and make it. Does anyone know what the track is like, rocks, mud, tight or wide open?

Chino
03-15-2006, 08:13 PM
me and a few buddies will be there, it's nothing like mountain top from what i hear but i did hear that it was rather whoopy and if it rains it will be slick. after runnin mnt top two weekends ago im looking forward to anything other than rocks!

Pappy
03-15-2006, 08:14 PM
where is this place at chino

cletusEX
03-15-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Chino
me and a few buddies will be there, it's nothing like mountain top from what i hear but i did hear that it was rather whoopy and if it rains it will be slick. after runnin mnt top two weekends ago im looking forward to anything other than rocks!

I hear that on the rocks. You were lined up a few down from me on the start. I was gonna say hi but I get nervous on the starts and tend to be in my on little world. Maybe I'll see you this Sunday.

Chino
03-16-2006, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by cletusEX
I hear that on the rocks. You were lined up a few down from me on the start. I was gonna say hi but I get nervous on the starts and tend to be in my on little world. Maybe I'll see you this Sunday.

I didn't see ya, how did you fair? I did real crappy flipped a few times when i hit a patch of ice and a nerf bar caught me in the ribs. Im going up to B class this weekend, I can't follow anymore of the crazy C riders it was ridicolous things they were hitting and getting stuck on just slowed me up!

Here's directions pappy, you gonna show up or what!

DIRECTIONS TO R&D RACEWAY, BENTLEYVILLE, PA

From the North or West I-79 South to I-70 East to Exit 32A. Take Rt. 917 North and follow race signs.
From the South I-79 North to I-70 East to Exit 32A. Take Rt. 917 North and follow race signs.

From the East Rt. 219 South to I-70/I-76 West to I-70 West to Exit 32A. Take Rt. 917 North and follow race signs.

Track Phone # (724) 258-8754

BSTURDIVANT
03-16-2006, 11:00 AM
This track is 34983479087439800987 times better than mnt top! Mostly wide open with a few tight spots, awsome track tho! I'll be there on a new test quad and the last I heard Bithell was gonna try to come....see you there!!

Chino
03-16-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by BSTURDIVANT
This track is 34983479087439800987 times better than mnt top! Mostly wide open with a few tight spots, awsome track tho! I'll be there on a new test quad and the last I heard Bithell was gonna try to come....see you there!!

we goin 3 deep this weekend?

:devil:

cletusEX
03-16-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Chino
I didn't see ya, how did you fair? I did real crappy flipped a few times when i hit a patch of ice and a nerf bar caught me in the ribs. Im going up to B class this weekend, I can't follow anymore of the crazy C riders it was ridicolous things they were hitting and getting stuck on just slowed me up!

I ended up 2nd in the C 16-25 class. I was last off the line and know what you mean about some of those C riders.:ermm: Anyways if I show up I'll say hi.