PDA

View Full Version : Need a place to ride in southeast Michigan

TRXMI
03-15-2006, 02:35 PM
I live in Flat Rock but moving to New Boston. Need a place to ride. They closed down the place I used to ride at on Northline rd. Any info will help me out. Thanks

55belair
03-15-2006, 03:57 PM
i've been looking also. i heard about the place on northline, went once and the next couple of weekends they blocked it off. you have pit/wood's post but he's 2 plus hours away. i also heard of a place in holly but havent checked it out yet, i will in a couple weeks. (thats still over an hour away). you have the state park in ohio not quite an hour away, i've been there once not sure i'll go back horrible trails ( beat up, lots of whoops) , pretty small, over crowded. i'll let you know if i find a place and please do the same for me. by the way i live in flatrock also.

TRXMI
03-23-2006, 08:18 PM
If I find a place I'll let you know. Have you been to silver lake? I love it. I go about once a month in the summer time. I got a place on west road its 20 acre, started to build a track but dont have the time to finish it. Trees came down over it last bad wind we had.

55belair
03-24-2006, 07:38 AM
never been to silver lake, but we have a trip planned there for july 12 thru the 15th. looking forward to trying dunes.if you need help with your track and or an extra rider over on west rd let me know i'd be glad to help out ,or ride. your probably pretty close i'm just off of arsenal.i've still not made it out to holly yet (working alot of weekends lately) probably be a couple more weeks but i'll let you know if i ever make it out there.

raptor350-05
03-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Hey Man, the pit/woods is a great place to ride. worth every min. of drive time. lot's of fun. :D Just look out for the ponds.