PDA

View Full Version : next mod?

T-were
03-15-2006, 01:41 PM
i just picked up a black 05' 450r with the hrc kit. so far i have added a Dr.d slip on, uni airfilter, sport tech hand gaurds, black itp baja rims, and Razr 2's front and back. i ride alot of woods trails, and backroads cross country stuff. what should my next bolt on or mod be? i was thinking about, pro armor skids, and nerfs, maybe some wheel spacers, or some 1-1/8'' bars. i dont really want to spend the coin on a-arms or a swing arm, because i am not going to be racing. wat do you guys think? any other ideas? thanks

jlm996s
03-15-2006, 01:55 PM
Skids would be good. Getting the shocks re-done would be a good investment too....even though you won't be racing.

MossboysRacing
03-15-2006, 04:34 PM
definately get at least the belly skid, i wouldnt trust that stock paper thin engine skid at all, the stock swingarm skid isnt the best either for protection. PRM makes really good stuff, they also make some oil and water pump protecters too, just a little added insurance.:cool:

03-15-2006, 07:46 PM
get a steering dampener

eganracing
03-15-2006, 08:53 PM
i think suspension would be very helpful. i dont think u need any more power but u could use some money to get the power to the ground. go with a revalve.