PDA

View Full Version : MX vs ATV On the Edge (PSP)

JSC450
03-15-2006, 11:27 AM
Anyone pick this game up for the PSP? Its very similiar to the xbox version (ps2 as well i guess). the only complaint i have is the load time when starting a race... its about 1:20 - 1:30 from the time you select your quad, track, etc, untill you can actually race. and then another 30 - 45 seconds to load up the menu screen again. Load times on these games are usually long though, ever since atvorf 1, so im not that down about it.

antman
03-15-2006, 11:35 AM
yeah psp sux for load time on some games
i only own two games for my psp . midnight club has like 5 minute load times before and after every race and to change city and go to the garage etc. ya spend more time watching the loading screen in that game than you do playing it, but GTA liberty city stories is great only like a one minute load time at the begining and then like 20 secs once in a wile before it plays a movie clip. but psp is great never the less

zeppelin
03-15-2006, 02:06 PM
my little brother just got it, its alright, its harder for me to play than it is on the ps2, but and there is no championship mode, but other than that its cool