PDA

View Full Version : Installing PB Block off

laker_42
07-24-2002, 06:24 AM
I just bought a PB Block off and got it in last night. It came with two metal spacers. Where am I supposed to use them? I installed the block off without them and it seemed to be right. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks,
John

Pappy
07-24-2002, 07:19 AM
what spacers? i dont remember any spacers on mine...i have a nacs

laker_42
07-24-2002, 07:26 AM
I don't know what brand the one I bought is. I just bought it from RideRed400StYlE. It came with two metal spacers. One is not as tall as the other one. I don't know what I am supposed to do with them. First thought was that the bolts were supposed to go through them when installing the block off but the bolts are too big. Second thought was that they were to take up the space left after taking the parking brake crap off the perch but that didn't seem to work either. So I am not sure what they are for.

John

RytM1
07-24-2002, 07:43 AM
Hmmm, I bought a Nac's, and it didn't have any type of spacers either. As long as it bolts up, and it isn't causing the brake to bind, I would think you are ok. Send RideRed an email, sounds like he sent you some extra parts. If not, ask him how he had it installed on his.

RiPPiNiTuP7
07-24-2002, 09:14 AM
Mine had no spacers either....I can't think of what they might be for...just do like RytM1 said, and send the guy an e-mail :)